deprojecting a nose

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

how much can rhinoplasty deproject your nose? if i look at before after pics, i mostly see dorsal hump removal or reduction, but the nose stays big. sometimes the after nose looks like Steve Carrell's from profile. No hump but still overprojected. Can they do anything about this?

A friend of mine had a huge honker that projected out. Then about a year ago he had a rhino procedure and his nose is much changed. It now looks like Chico's nose no kidding. Straight and much smaller/less projecting.

TheTrews wrote:A friend of mine had a huge honker that projected out. Then about a year ago he had a rhino procedure and his nose is much changed. It now looks like Chico's nose no kidding. Straight and much smaller/less projecting.

how do they even do that though. like you cant just lop off the tip of the nose and put back a smaller one... seems risky.

MichaelSzny wrote:We're fucked OP :cry: :cry:

u sure? why? there must be some way to deproject. change nasiolabal angle maybe?

I mainly need my Dorsum hump shaved down and the tip lifted.

They snip a portion off the lateral/medial crura and suture it back together. Its called lateral or medial crural overlay.

they use a tip setback procedure. also refinement can be decreased by using crushed cartilage to round it out a bit

I need this so much, nose is very uderrated here.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice