Natalia's forward growth is amazing

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

She looks like an anime character

Image Piszę poprawnie po polsku

Slavs are the masterrace

You love, you lose

Ice Cream wrote:Her philtrum is long and her nose is big?

Yes she does have a small and feminine (skinny), projecting nose. This is common in slav women. And for the long philtrum, well she is just getting old. Must have been an angel when she was young

3D Face Analysis wrote:imgur does not work
why aren't people using the attachment function? maybe i should improve the "post attachment" function and allow drag and drop of image files so more people would use it.

LOL, you disabled the attachment function yourself, remember?

Before you brought it back, people already got used to not uploading attachments.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:LOL, you disabled the attachment function yourself, remember?

Before you brought it back, people already got used to not uploading attachments.

yeah but i forget to re-enable it because i rarely post here anymore.

people still refused to upload attachments even though it was enabled a long time ago.
a very long time ago the attachment had a size limitation of 250 kilobytes. this was unacceptable. i tried to increase it many times but it keeps reverting back to 250 kilobytes due to a bug in the cache system.

once i fixed it i didn't announce it to everyone that it was fixed. so people continued to use imgur.

another reason was that the attachment function is outdated as it does not allow drag-and-drop and URL upload. those are just features out of the hundreds of features i thought out. this board's feature improvements is being stalled because of the accidental post deletion and the launch of other sites like redpilltalk.com and repill.me is being delayed also due to this accident.

why do you call it like you think of features and implement them?

isn't all just about installing the corresponding plugins?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice