about facial fat

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Is there a big difference going from 10% down to 8% bf face wise?
I know below 8% will actually make you uglier(wrinkles will show more, deprived look, ''sickly'' skin even when tanned etc)

Im around 11 right now wondering if i should drop to 8%..my face has already improved massively(was 17% before)
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

Depends on the person and where he holds bodyfat. I would definitely advise you to keep cutting, but not to the point where you look like leukemia patient. Even if your face is better you'd still look bad if you don't have a thick strong muscular neck.

Lowering bodyfat can literally turn someone into a male model if they have good bone structure underneath that lard.

Maximus wrote:Depends on the person and where he holds bodyfat. I would definitely advise you to keep cutting, but not to the point where you look like leukemia patient. Even if your face is better you'd still look bad if you don't have a thick strong muscular neck.

Thanks for the replies..about the thick neck..jesus it really makes a big difference i normally have a normal/pencilneck but after i did overhead press and deadlifts i get a huge neck pump and i look so fucking androgenic

NiggerBasher wrote:
Maximus wrote:Depends on the person and where he holds bodyfat. I would definitely advise you to keep cutting, but not to the point where you look like leukemia patient. Even if your face is better you'd still look bad if you don't have a thick strong muscular neck.

Thanks for the replies..about the thick neck..jesus it really makes a big difference i normally have a normal/pencilneck but after i did overhead press and deadlifts i get a huge neck pump and i look so fucking androgenic

Big difference, here's proof. It just feel more respect to the thick neck.

Maximus wrote:
NiggerBasher wrote:Thanks for the replies..about the thick neck..jesus it really makes a big difference i normally have a normal/pencilneck but after i did overhead press and deadlifts i get a huge neck pump and i look so fucking androgenic

Big difference, here's proof. It just feel more respect to the thick neck.

Yep..i really hope i can aquire the look i get now pumped, without a pump next year

duskyx wrote:Lowering bodyfat can literally turn someone into a male model if they have good bone structure underneath that lard.

+1

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice