How many "dudes/bro's" is the AVERAGE ho texting/chatting w/

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

teflon wrote:
cats wrote:Nobody here expects to get an 8.

We just want a looks matched gf who is loyal. Problem is that is completely impossible in today's feminist society.
You're not going to get a loyal looks matched gf. Women don't operate on the same wavelength as men. When men select for women, they mostly look at looks. When women select for men, they look at many things in addition to looks. Status and Money are important to women. I'm not saying you need to be a celebrity or anything. But you need to be a cool, interesting, fun guy who has things going for him. You need to be a good conversationalist. If you don't have the status or (if money is important to her) the status and/or money, you're not going to attract your looks-match. You are going to have to date girls who are less attractive than you.

If you're not able to attract a looks-matched gf. If you only attract women low on the totem pole when your looks are really not that bad, that means your status and/or money is low on the totem pole.

If you have a problem with this, take it up with men for not holding women to a higher standard. For not putting weight on things like a woman's virtue and whether she is a nice person or not. If you're a low-status male, look for girls who are wholesome and virtuous. Don't place too much value on looks. Because there's no fucking way a sluthater with 8600+ posts has the market value to get a looks-matched gf who is loyal, wholesome and virtuous.

completely agree. Many guys on here thinks that being good looking is simply enough. This is not true, well, If ure a fucking supreme looking speciemen, then it might be true. However, for the guys in the 6-8 range, you better be able to bring more shit to the table. You HAVE to have decent/good social skills, being able to entertain, tell stories, be interesting, funny, playful and all that shit. You might get lucky with some drunk sluts from bars, wher you dont haev to speak that much. But in every day life, you fucking need more shit if you wanna "slay", as a man. Theres an enormous pressure on men to do lots of crap to get the punani.

Samsung wrote:completely agree. Many guys on here thinks that being good looking is simply enough. This is not true, well, If ure a fucking supreme looking speciemen, then it might be true. However, for the guys in the 6-8 range, you better be able to bring more shit to the table. You HAVE to have decent/good social skills, being able to entertain, tell stories, be interesting, funny, playful and all that shit. You might get lucky with some drunk sluts from bars, wher you dont haev to speak that much. But in every day life, you fucking need more shit if you wanna "slay", as a man. Theres an enormous pressure on men to do lots of crap to get the punani.

Are you offering boot camps?

I used to work as a houseboy in a sorority. I became pretty good friends with a few of the girls.I was essentially in the friendzone at that point. I remember that one of the average-ish girls told me to message someone via facebook on her laptop. There were about 30 friend requests and about 10 unanswered messages from that day.

I'd say the 30/day number is reasonable for an above average girl.
So what hope is there for the average guy? "Don't be average."

And how do you do this? "By doing what average guys don't do."

Which is? "Embracing the dreams first, the girls second."

mookie wrote:
Samsung wrote:completely agree. Many guys on here thinks that being good looking is simply enough. This is not true, well, If ure a fucking supreme looking speciemen, then it might be true. However, for the guys in the 6-8 range, you better be able to bring more shit to the table. You HAVE to have decent/good social skills, being able to entertain, tell stories, be interesting, funny, playful and all that shit. You might get lucky with some drunk sluts from bars, wher you dont haev to speak that much. But in every day life, you fucking need more shit if you wanna "slay", as a man. Theres an enormous pressure on men to do lots of crap to get the punani.

Are you offering boot camps?

Yes. You pay by sucking my cock, in a non-gay-way ofcourse.

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice