''Sorry, I have a boyfriend''......

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

If you've heard this line more than 10 times in your life, its time to visit a plastic surgeon. The reality is, most girls aren't in relationships, at most they have in-between on and off ONS with good looking bad boys. If you meet their standards they will argee to date you on that given point that you ask for their number.
Last edited by Youllnevermakeit on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm getting tired of hearing "Sorry, I just ate the last slice." Then when I walk away I can hear them eating again. :evil:

Or classic variations thereof:

"I'm with someone"
"I'm settled in a relationship"
"Fuck off incel"

All subtle expressions that allow an incel to file another encounter in the 'rejection' dossier.

Youllnevermakeit wrote:The reality is, most girls aren't in relationships, at most they have in-between on and off ONS with good looking bad boys.

Think you forgot to carry the one in your basement calculations
SIGNATURE

legit
even if she was in a relationship she wouldnt say it to a goodlooking man
in fact she couldnt talk because she would be sucking his dick at sight
if women talk to you instead of sucking you at sight kill yourself boyos

@New Poster Cope harder my friend. In the modern era of dating apps such as Tinder and OKcupid, if you don't think the average (with the exception with the whales of course) female doesn't the capability of getting her hands on a chad. Then you're living in a world of delusion and fantasies. You should know this of course since you're proclaimed yourself as a '''slayer'' on this board.

Youllnevermakeit wrote:@New Poster Cope harder my friend. In the modern era of dating apps such as Tinder and OKcupid, if you don't think the average (with the exception with the whales of course) female doesn't the capability of getting her hands on a chad. Then you're living in a world of delusion and fantasies. You should know this of course since you're proclaimed yourself as a '''slayer'' on this board.

Yeah, what you've done is taken a perfectly reasonable observation (that women sometimes will say they have a boyfriend to get someone to go away) and blown it into ridiculous proportions. It's what Sluthate does best.

Oh, and I've been told by more than ten women that they're taken, so I guess I'm not a slayer. Damn.

"I have a boyfriend, so this can't mean anything"

Just lol if you haven't heard those words.
Sihk Jatt Maaaaa....MOM! MOM! GET OUTTA MY ROOM! I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET! I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS! GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!!!!

"i'm a lesbian" - this happened with the 1st girl I ever asked

"I have a boyfriend, but we can still be friends and hang out if you want" - this happened with the 2nd girl I ever asked

I stopped approaching women after that, keep in mind those were semi warm approaches in class, im MSTOW now

iNeedHair wrote:I'm getting tired of hearing "Sorry, I just ate the last slice." Then when I walk away I can hear them eating again. :evil:

>2015
>not ordering your own pizza
Maxfac HOPECEL
Slayer of my father's finances
Promoter of black culture
Non-autism haver
6 grand in my mouth
4 years since last vagina sighting
Graduate of IcedEarth Shitposting College
AAMES 4 LIFE IT'S A MOVEMENT
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

@IwishIwasdead2

LOl at lets be friends. PUAs will tell you to keep on negging her despite making it clear to you, that shes put you in the orbiter zone

Youllnevermakeit wrote:@IwishIwasdead2

LOl at lets be friends. PUAs will tell you to keep on negging her despite making it clear to you, that shes put you in the orbiter zone

after she said those words, i immediately left(since it was the end of class) and I never spoke to her ever again

I did these approaches after I got redpilled to see if I was truecel or not

cats wrote:Women ALWAYS have someone else. There's always some guy hitting that. Often there are like 10 guys in various stages of hitting that. You're just another dick waiting in line.

This.

You're not trying to find one whose single, you're trying to find one who thinks you're an upgrade on what's currently available to them.

If they really had a boyfriend, they'd probably be right there with her. Most men are red pilled enough to know the pitfalls of just letting their girl walk around alone willy nilly all the time. Unless the guy is a legitimate studly Chad and simply doesn't care about what the girl does at all because he can replace her.

whats so weird about it most girls have bf's and if u arent superior in comparison u have 0% chance when it comes to LTR ing her unles u know her and can ruin her bf image behind his back but i think it could only work with braindead chicks ofc u can always frame some dude into fuckin paid whore when hes drunk and take pictures etc but its high risk too
Nikola Tesla
Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

How about a, you're dick is too small so I wont fuck you again. That's when you know yiure a true subhuman
Race: curry
Dick: 5.3x5.1
Skin: color of shit
Height: 5'5
Picture: you get the picture

Youllnevermakeit wrote:If you've heard this line more than 10 times in your life, its time to visit a plastic surgeon. The reality is, most girls aren't in relationships, at most they have in-between on and off ONS with good looking bad boys. If you meet their standards they will argee to date you on that given point that you ask for their number.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

its the opposite - the main challenge is finding that micro-second when they are available

backagain wrote:
Youllnevermakeit wrote:If you've heard this line more than 10 times in your life, its time to visit a plastic surgeon. The reality is, most girls aren't in relationships, at most they have in-between on and off ONS with good looking bad boys. If you meet their standards they will argee to date you on that given point that you ask for their number.

its the opposite - the main challenge is finding that micro-second when they are available

That's so true. I wouldn't quite call it a micro-second, but a moment in time when a girl literally isn't seeing ANYBODY (including FWBs and ONSs) is so rare it basically doesn't happen. There is ALWAYS somebody pounding in that pussy. The ideal time is probably right after SHE breaks up with a guy she no longer has any attraction to because he was a beta/wimp/whatever. That's the ideal time because she thinks nothing of the old guy, but hasn't found a new guy yet either. Truthfully though, women are never truly single. Could life be anymore worthless as a man? :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

PuaKiller wrote:
backagain wrote:

That's so true. I wouldn't quite call it a micro-second, but a moment in time when a girl literally isn't seeing ANYBODY (including FWBs and ONSs) is so rare it basically doesn't happen. There is ALWAYS somebody pounding in that pussy. The ideal time is probably right after SHE breaks up with a guy she no longer has any attraction to because he was a beta/wimp/whatever. That's the ideal time because she thinks nothing of the old guy, but hasn't found a new guy yet either. Truthfully though, women are never truly single. Could life be anymore worthless as a man? :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

legit.
Life is written in bone.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:"Fuck off incel"

i bet you hear it often

:lol: yeah right :roll:

PuaKiller wrote:
backagain wrote:

the hope for incels and this happened to me once when a 7 gave me a chance as she had suffered in a bad relationship and wanted to be with a man that was different...our relationship didnt last long though - just a quick fling

quoteworthy

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice