Tyra Banks without make-up

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

We all know make-up is a con. We've all discussed and seen many times how an average, or even ugly shitcunt can deceive men with foundation and eyeliner.

But this is something else. Even worse than the Beyoncé make-up con I made a thread on a few months back.

Granted, Tyra Banks is now 41.
Granted, the photo you are about to see is taken at a bad angle, and she is pulling a weird face. But...

Tyra Banks - former supermodel - aged 41:

And Tyra Banks - former supermodel - aged 41:

makeup #1 reason for inceldom.
its lifts ANY woman in a position where she can afford to reject 90% of the male population.

she looks bad but she's making a funny face. not as bad as i expected tbh she also looks like a redbone without makeup.

germanDream wrote:makeup #1 reason for inceldom.
its lifts ANY woman in a position where she can afford to reject 90% of the male population.

Yeap.

nobody gives a fuck about makeup

there's legit hot chicks that seldom wear it and still look sexy. it never really boosts someone up substantially in attractiveness. katy perry never did it for me with or without make-up. tyra was very sexy when she was younger, of course she looks unattractive at 40 - most women do.

it's probably like 80% body shape for women.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:nobody gives a fuck about makeup

there's legit hot chicks that seldom wear it and still look sexy. it never really boosts someone up substantially in attractiveness. katy perry never did it for me with or without make-up. tyra was very sexy when she was younger, of course she looks unattractive at 40 - most women do.

Most of those girls you think are super hot without makeup have actually just mastered the art of a "natural" makeup look, tricking you even worse. Not boosting someone up substantially in looks? Blow it out your ass Jank.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

She looks good without makeup. I'm not even convinced she has no makeup in that picture but she's obviously making a goofy face. she would look fine for 41 if she made a normal expression

Yeah, men and women are probably about equal in looks but makeup boosts women a lot. Especially sexy eye makeup that looks hngggg on some girls

germanDream wrote:makeup #1 reason for inceldom.

THIS!! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

inb4 "still hot" "you are low T"

Gum Cutter wrote:She looks good without makeup. I'm not even convinced she has no makeup in that picture but she's obviously making a goofy face. she would look fine for 41 if she made a normal expression

Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

hood rych wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:nobody gives a fuck about makeup

Most of those girls you think are super hot without makeup have actually just mastered the art of a "natural" makeup look, tricking you even worse. Not boosting someone up substantially in looks? Blow it out your ass Jank.

nah, i've spent a lot of time with one especially. she never wears make-up unless she's partying or has an important work function or something.

the reason attractive girls look attractive is because of the shape of their body.

make-up helps a little bit, but you can't put lipstick on a pig as they say.

Imagine these three girls looking hot after they plaster on a pound of makeup:

Impossible.

Imagine this girl being unattractive without makeup on:

Also impossible.

gobman3000 wrote:Hey look, I found a new sadfrog image for my avatar.

Hey gobman, why don't you go and delete a load of people's posts that make you upset?

No? Is that no longer an option? Ah well. Fun while it lasted.

I am currently on a forum discussing this with a feminist-esque broad(might even be a mangina, this person hasn't answered me yet about wether it's a male) and they justify it by blaming men. In other words women boost their L with make-up and high heels because 'society has expectations of women' and pressures them to look good :lol:

I then asked that if society was no longer the way he/she thought it is, would women stop wearing make-up? I still got no answer on that after 3 back and forth posts.

The delusion isn't funny anymore. Every single negative accusation towards the female gender is blamed on men.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
Hey gobman, why don't you go and delete a load of people's posts that make you upset?

All good things come to an end.

lol she looks fatter than 5'4 130 lbs

regardless i would SMASH THE SHIT OUT OF HER and love every second of it. I'd slap her chubby butt so hard the hand prints will never fade. you are low T if you wouldn't

gobman3000 wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:

All good things come to an end.

True dat nigga, true dat.

Women wear makeup to compete with other women to earn Chad's attention as well as to date men out of their league and be hypergamous. That's why they do it. Don't let anyone tell you they do it for themselves or anyone else! It's the same coping lie gymcels tell themselves when they say they go to the gym "for themselves" :lol: :lol: . As mentioned makeup is the reason for inceldom as once a girl spends 5 minutes putting it on, she becomes too attractive for 95% of the male population. Women are red pilled as fuck when it comes to makeup. Makeup is a lie. Girls who you think are 8's are really 3's facially without it. We know this, but practically an 8 is an 8 and we can't do shit about it. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

most users on this site look way better than ex female super model :lol:

females zoo beuatiful i have yet too see chick which is above 5/10 without makeup in reality (jb dont count)
Nikola Tesla
Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

PuaKiller wrote:Women wear makeup to compete with other women to earn Chad's attention as well as to date men out of their league and be hypergamous. That's why they do it. Don't let anyone tell you they do it for themselves or anyone else! It's the same coping lie gymcels tell themselves when they say they go to the gym "for themselves" :lol: :lol: . As mentioned makeup is the reason for inceldom as once a girl spends 5 minutes putting it on, she becomes too attractive for 95% of the male population. Women are red pilled as fuck when it comes to makeup. Makeup is a lie. Girls who you think are 8's are really 3's facially without it. We know this, but practically an 8 is an 8 and we can't do shit about it. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

The reasons you mentioned are still part of why they do it for themselves. Getting to fuck 8+ men and luring in rich ones ultimately comes down to selfish intentions, and she gets those things by running make-up game.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice