Pencil vs thick neck role reversal (PICS)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Lousy morph but yeah, you get the idea. Jaw and chin remained the same.

The slayer on the right actually has a slightly small head for his build and height but the neck and hair successfully camouflaged it.

Last pic: same guy with shorter hair and thinner neck.

capture_25042009_084632.jpg
capture_25042009_084632.jpg (506.74 KiB) Viewed 6125 times

capture_25042009_084632_lll2l2.jpg
capture_25042009_084632_lll2l2.jpg (99.66 KiB) Viewed 6125 times

86018_320.jpg
86018_320.jpg (19.12 KiB) Viewed 6125 times

86018_320_lll.jpg
86018_320_lll.jpg (13.31 KiB) Viewed 6125 times

notice how he has a long neck but it doesn't look subhuman because of how thick it is

socloseto6ft wrote:notice how he has a long neck but it doesn't look subhuman because of how thick it is

It's because of his good lower third. This MM is another example, smallish head with long thick neck and solid lower third. This is why you can't look at body parts in isolation (i.e a long vs short neck) it's about the relation to your head size, lower third head width et etc etc.

madmaxmandem wrote:
socloseto6ft wrote:notice how he has a long neck but it doesn't look subhuman because of how thick it is

It's because of his good lower third. This MM is another example, smallish head with long thick neck and solid lower third. This is why you can't look at body parts in isolation (i.e a long vs short neck) it's about the relation to your head size, lower third head width et etc etc.

lol his neck looks like absolute shit

socloseto6ft wrote:
madmaxmandem wrote:

lol his neck looks like absolute shit

Looks good in the second pic, does the job it offsets the fact that his neck is long and his head is a tad small.

madmaxmandem wrote:Looks good in the second pic, does the job it offsets the fact that his neck is long and his head is a tad small.

It's because it's been made thicker

MichaelSzny wrote:Is my neck suppose to be as thick as my jaw or more?

as thick as your zygos

Heavy shrugs for neck gains

your neck is supposed to blend into your jawbone like this

More useless nonsense.. Women don't care for guys that look beefed up, whether it be neck or what not. Women are attracted to lean hunter physiques, evolution and looking at native tribes taught us that much.

earoN wrote:More useless nonsense.. Women don't care for guys that look beefed up, whether it be neck or what not. Women are attracted to lean hunter physiques, evolution and looking at native tribes taught us that much.

they most likely do its just subconscious, a strong looking neck adds to your overall look, doesn't have to be super tree trunk thick, just not some fucking skinny ostrich looking thing
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/angelger28/tumblr_meml2glbT01rrm1y4.gif

A thick neck really helps define the lower face. Esp combined w/stubble

behold your god

he almost looks photoshopped

earoN wrote:More useless nonsense.. Women don't care for guys that look beefed up, whether it be neck or what not. Women are attracted to lean hunter physiques, evolution and looking at native tribes taught us that much.

Useless nonsense? Not having a pencil neck doesn't equate to being beefed up. The photos speak for themselves you fool.

Heavy deadlifts + steroids is superior to neck isolation

rubish1.png
rubish1.png (289.58 KiB) Viewed 5972 times

rubish2.jpg
rubish2.jpg (11.57 KiB) Viewed 5972 times
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

Women don't like the beefed up look according to self-report studies.
Women also lie, a lot.

I'll let you draw your own conclusion, faggot.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice