The suffering of a man with recessed face

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

holy fuck this is hit home. On-point with my world view and we have the same horrible feature

They don't need to calm down, they are 100% right.

Weak jaw/chin utterly fucks a guy over. In combination with another negative trait such as manlet it is brutal living. You will never be seen as a superior male / alpha by women, you are seen as a goofball by better developed males. You are assumed to not be capable of leadership or authority or promotion positions which pay the highest. All this can force the weak jaw bearer into lower status role, therefore effect his lms greatly. And then bastards turn around and tell you its your own fault, its your personality why your not successful with chicks or employment. Lol.

Women love strong jaws - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/flirting/q2 ... wline-more

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

JustTheWayYouAre wrote:Worthy reading.

Genius! And I don't use that word often.
But I don't understand why he does not get the jaw implant/surgery that he speaks of if he has a good amount of money in the Bank.

ダークホール wrote:We need pics.

L E G I T H A R A K I R I

JustTheWayYouAre wrote:
OldRooster1 wrote:Genius! And I don't use that word often.
But I don't understand why he does not get the jaw implant/surgery that he speaks of if he has a good amount of money in the Bank.

According to his earlier posts, he seemed to be scared a bit + was well aware of the surgery limitations.

I'm not even scared/nervous/excited for mine. I actually literally don't care - I think the SSRI neutered all my emotions, I'm just flatlining...

I also don't care if there are complications with the anaesthetic. Why? Well look at it like this:

1. Die during the operation - go to sleep knowing you'll wake up better looking - no longer have to endure life (= shitty) (++).
2. Don't die during the operation - wake up better looking (++).

Wow, totally agreeing. Recessed jaws does really makes one suffer.

I have a strong chin but my jaw isnt that strong. My main default is dark circles. Considerable worse than what most people see on other people. Black eyes almost in certain lightings like the gym where i avoid all mirrors looking at my face. It appears from a distance a racoon looking figure staring in the mirror with his tired, bruised and withered eyes. At the age of 23 they only make me look constantly tired, imagine me in 20 years. I will look like a war victim

All my money is going into plastic surgery for orbital implants + removal of fat around the eyes creating purplish shadows. Fuck fillers. I want a change for the good. This is once i have a good job however which could be 5-10 years when my prime is almost at its death bed

It's pretty accepted here that this is largely about childhood/adolescent tongue posture and not just genetics, right?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice