is 80/20 theory actually legit is there proof of this?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Broseph wrote:Yes average looking girls think they're Queens. They can get fucked by Chad sure. But they're not getting that LTR with Chad that they really want. Fact is the top men are still dating the top women, but they certainly will fuck any attractive woman.

Hunks won't even fuck an unproportional girl (the average girl is not sexually attractive and has unattractive proportions analogous to the average guy). If she doesn't get you hard, she doesn't get hunks hard, either. The only chicks on hunks' radars are slim and proportional (aka attractive). And yes, these girls act like they're special in the dating world, because honestly, they are. The're sexy and everybody wants to twist in the sheets with them.

In other words, I agree with you.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

the 80/20 thing is BS and just another variation of the PUA concept of a "secret society" of naturals banging 1000s of women. I think its natural to assume that because women are not fucking us they must be fucking someone else surely...sit down and swallow this pill...they AINT FUCKING ANYBODY!!...yeah they want to be fucked by the top lookers but women are patient enough (ie lack the sex drive) to wait for him and then the sensible ones settle when they realise its a futile dream

ultimately its irrelevant if you believe bitches are banging alphas 24/7 or you believe they are just simply at home watching tv or ironing...if you are not getting laid you are not getting laid

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Broseph wrote:Yes average looking girls think they're Queens. They can get fucked by Chad sure. But they're not getting that LTR with Chad that they really want. Fact is the top men are still dating the top women, but they certainly will fuck any attractive woman.

Hunks won't even fuck an unproportional girl (the average girl is not sexually attractive and has unattractive proportions analogous to the average guy). If she doesn't get you hard, she doesn't get hunks hard, either. The only chicks on hunks' radars are slim and proportional (aka attractive). And yes, these girls act like they're special in the dating world, because honestly, they are. The're sexy and everybody wants to twist in the sheets with them.

Girl Just needs a good body theory I.e. not be fat dumpy cow or have the big bones of a man? Her face doesn't matter that much, and can be masked in makeup anyhow. Do you agree?

Guys need a great face, height and good build, exposed secondary sexual charctheristics and good hairlines to be chads.

This is how it is in USA/uk, unfortunately.

In other countries theres far more emphasis on a girls face because most of them are slim and have feminine bodies already. An 8 from the USA would have the value of 5 or 6 in say the Ukraine. Make Ukraine obese and its 5s become 8s on the sexual market.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

backagain wrote:the 80/20 thing is BS and just another variation of the PUA concept of a "secret society" of naturals banging 1000s of women. I think its natural to assume that because women are not fucking us they must be fucking someone else surely...sit down and swallow this pill...they AINT FUCKING ANYBODY!!...yeah they want to be fucked by the top lookers but women are patient enough (ie lack the sex drive) to wait for him and then the sensible ones settle when they realise its a futile dream

ultimately its irrelevant if you believe bitches are banging alphas 24/7 or you believe they are just simply at home watching tv or ironing...if you are not getting laid you are not getting laid

The actual attractive girls (slim, nice proportions) are settling less and less these days. What I see a lot of with marriages, especially good ones, is some kind of matching. The husband is as masculine as the wife is feminine. Of course you still have these hot chicks marrying dumpy doctors and lawyers for their income, but those marriages are just for show and turn sour in a decade or so.

Peppers wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

Girl Just needs a good body theory I.e. not be fat dumpy cow or have the big bones of a man? Her face doesn't matter that much, and can be masked in makeup anyhow. Do you agree?

Guys need a great face, height and good build, exposed secondary sexual charctheristics and good hairlines to be chads.

This is how it is in USA/uk, unfortunately.

In other countries theres far more emphasis on a girls face because most of them are slim and have feminine bodies already. An 8 from the USA would have the value of 5 or 6 in say the Ukraine. Make Ukraine obese and its 5s become 8s on the sexual market.

It's a fact, not a theory lol. Good bodies generally go along with youthful faces, which is what men tend to like. However, real hunks have a very discerning eye (they've fucked a lot of pretty girls) and they want it all. A slim body just puts a girl in the attractive range (i.e., good enough for casual sex), they want a slim body with a big ass, perky titties, a pretty face, and an easy-going, sociable personality to boot. They might not even commit even then (lots won't, lol).

In order to fuck attractive girls (note that I didn't say complete babes that have the entire package) without much effort, all a guy needs to have going for him is a masculine shoulder to hip/waist ratio and a height of at least 5'10" (although inches beyond that totally increase attractiveness). The developmental factors that led to the masculine body proportions typically go hand in hand with an attractive face and muscularity/strength.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice