is 80/20 theory actually legit is there proof of this?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I have a hard time believing that the 80/20 theory is legit are 80% of males really trash?, I can see maybe 70/30 but c'mon 80/20? Any one have proof of this?

It was definitely 80/20 in my dorm last year. About 10 chads fucked the 200 girls in the dorm.

Piglet wrote:It was definitely 80/20 in my dorm last year. About 10 chads fucked the 200 girls in the dorm.

damn, did you get to witness the chads pick up the sluts with ease lol?

There are literally no papers. It's a broscience extension of the pareto principle from economics made by depressed manosphere dudes with autism.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Piglet wrote:It was definitely 80/20 in my dorm last year. About 10 chads fucked the 200 girls in the dorm.

I can semi confirm

Go to university and watch the numbers game be true, more than 20% have sex but only a small portion are just hogging up all the action.
** I support interracial couples of all kind **

How to not be an incel:
Step 1 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98498

Race Traitor wrote:

I can semi confirm

Go to university and watch the numbers game be true, more than 20% have sex but only a small portion are just hogging up all the action.

That's mostly because 18-20 year old guys are not very sexual around girls. They're really shy.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:There are literally no papers. It's a broscience extension of the pareto principle from economics made by depressed manosphere dudes with autism.

hurrdurr, genetic studies have shown that in our past only 1 male for every 17 females passed on their DNA. You need me to spell that out for you? All 17 sluts were gunning for the one male. Close enough to 80/20. Slut antics on the open range.

Anyone else have the link to the OKCupid study that showed that women rated 80% of men as below average in attractiveness? LOL.

You'd think basic reality would be enough, but no, some faggots just have to be WK SJW "nawalt" hand flappers no matter what horrors the average male endures.

If you are average, you are invisible.

Flawed Mentat wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:There are literally no papers. It's a broscience extension of the pareto principle from economics made by depressed manosphere dudes with autism.

hurrdurr, genetic studies have shown that in our past only 1 male for every 17 females passed on their DNA. You need me to spell that out for you? All 17 sluts were gunning for the one male. Close enough to 80/20. Slut antics on the open range.

Anyone else have the link to the OKCupid study that showed that women rated 80% of men as below average in attractiveness? LOL.

You'd think basic reality would be enough, but no, some faggots just have to be WK SJW "nawalt" hand flappers no matter what horrors the average male endures.

I want to see observational, behavioral studies. I think you're way overextending and possibly misinterpreting the results of that genetic study. Post the primary source. The OKC study has no ecological validity outside of online dating. Of course all the chicks flock to the hunks on OKC because all they have to go by in such a situation is appearance and not social status. IRL, they tend to go after some mixture of both.

Reality is 60/40

but success is for 20%. (successful relationship, successful slayer, not getting cheated on etc. )

allindaeyes wrote:Reality is 60/40

but success is for 20%. (successful relationship, successful slayer, not getting cheated on etc. )

So you're saying only 20% of guys don't get cheated on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you've ever been with a woman and don't have sub-500 ng/dl testosterone levels, you will distinctly remember about 3-6 months into the relationship that you were starting to get bored sexually and new pussy seemed to have a glimmer that your gf, no matter how attractive you first found her, does not have anymore. Dudes cheat when the opportunity is there, women cheat when the guy is hypergamous. Don't be a hypergamous cuck and your girlfriend probably won't cheat on you.

Flawed Mentat wrote:

legit. what 8020 rule means 20% are wanted by 80% of females. just coz you dont see it irl doesnt mean its bs. see my other thread on "noobs should read this" females are pre wired to always want the best for their offspring. if your not 20% then shes obv settling for you and your going to get cucked/cheated on.

in the stone ages, the alphas were impregnating the women. other males had to raise their child. if they didnt then the human race would have been wiped out. go look it up if you dont believe me.
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

It's legit as fuck.

You really don't need science to confirm it. Just your own two eyes. At any university or high school all the girls flock to a select number of guys. It's definitely not 60/40; that's just copecelling.

firehaze wrote:It's legit as fuck.

You really don't need science to confirm it. Just your own two eyes. At any university or high school all the girls flock to a select number of guys. It's definitely not 60/40; that's just copecelling.

It's not even 60/40 (the numbers... WHY are you guys obsessed with putting imaginary numbers on things?). This isn't science, you're not in a lab doing controlled experiments. Most hunk types don't fuck fat or otherwise unproportional girls. Why would they unless they're aspie and don't see how attractive women's eyes dart around their body as soon as they enter a room?

SupportLocalSluts wrote:

It's not even 60/40 (the numbers... WHY are you guys obsessed with putting imaginary numbers on things?). This isn't science, you're not in a lab doing controlled experiments. Most hunk types don't fuck fat or otherwise unproportional girls. Why would they unless they're aspie and don't see how attractive women's eyes dart around their body as soon as they enter a room?

if it isnt 60-40 what is it then? 50-50? theres someone for everyone right? lol no. by now i assume you have been here long enough to know what a rating scale is from 1-10. you would know that if your sub 5, you are invisible to women. and if you are 8+ then its plausible that 80% of the women would want to fuck you. and how many 8+ men are there? about 20%. there we have it. 80/20.

anyways lets put these numbers to perspective. how many girls out of 100 would want to fuck Chad? 80% seems legit if you ask me. you could do online dating experiments and you would get a few rejections to confirm.

AforAspie wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

if it isnt 60-40 what is it then? 50-50? theres someone for everyone right? lol no. by now i assume you have been here long enough to know what a rating scale is from 1-10. you would know that if your sub 5, you are invisible to women. and if you are 8+ then its plausible that 80% of the women would want to fuck you. and how many 8+ men are there? about 20%. there we have it. 80/20.

anyways lets put these numbers to perspective. how many girls out of 100 would want to fuck Chad? 80% seems legit if you ask me. you could do online dating experiments and you would get a few rejections to confirm.

A post full of imaginary numbers pulled straight out of your ass and a forum handle which tells you why.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

eliasisdope wrote:

damn, did you get to witness the chads pick up the sluts with ease lol?

Nope, they just used to always have a different girl on their arm each day, even used to lie on the couches in the common rooms with like 2 or 3 girls cuddling under a blanket with them watching a movie. The girls were very open about only wanting these guys and no one else.

To a degree yes but it is true that the women who are really worth banging are also only banging the only men worth banging lol. The top women bang the top men. That is absolutely true.
There are two types of women in this world - those who are whores and those who lie about being whores.
The Halo Effect is as much a law as gravity; ever present and irrefutable.
http://justbegoodlooking.blogspot.ca/20 ... tters.html

Piglet wrote:
eliasisdope wrote:damn, did you get to witness the chads pick up the sluts with ease lol?

Nope, they just used to always have a different girl on their arm each day, even used to lie on the couches in the common rooms with like 2 or 3 girls cuddling under a blanket with them watching a movie. The girls were very open about only wanting these guys and no one else.

I went to college, too. The hunks had a new girl in rotation every 2-3 months. I've cuddled with 2 girls under a blanket before and only fucked one of them. It doesn't mean shit. I've seen complete virgins do it before, honestly.

Piglet wrote:
eliasisdope wrote:damn, did you get to witness the chads pick up the sluts with ease lol?

fucking sluts i swear,must be fucking blissful being Chad.

Broseph wrote:

To a degree yes but it is true that the women who are really worth banging are also only banging the only men worth banging lol. The top women bang the top men. That is absolutely true.

100% true and that's how it should be. it's nothing to dedicate your butthurt to.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Piglet wrote:

I went to college, too. The hunks had a new girl in rotation every 2-3 months. I've cuddled with 2 girls under a blanket before and only fucked one of them. It doesn't mean shit. I've seen complete virgins do it before, honestly.

These girls openly admitted to fucking these guys though, and often went to the chads rooms afterwards.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Broseph wrote:To a degree yes but it is true that the women who are really worth banging are also only banging the only men worth banging lol. The top women bang the top men. That is absolutely true.

100% true and that's how it should be. it's nothing to dedicate your butthurt to.

The best anyone can do with their life is make the best of their situation. It sucks big that there are people vastly more fortunate than me but I make due with what I have. The only other option is death and that seems way worse. I'm fairly good at coping.

Fuck I guess I can see 80/20 being legit now fucking sluts, but hey you can't blame them its "In their nature"

Piglet wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

These girls openly admitted to fucking these guys though, and often went to the chads rooms afterwards.

That's cool. I knew a guy that frequently had threesomes.

Broseph wrote:

But all women think and act like they are the top women today worthy of only the best men. Certainly the slim ones. And the 5s and 6s can get chads, these chads won't turn her down if she's pursuing him and hinting him. Don't you see this? This is why average women think so highly of themselves and lack any demure. It makes me sick when plain Jane's aren't at least a little humble and open to men in their looks league, but they aren't (certainly in their primes). They are conceited.

But to be a top man you need to very close to physical perfection, I.e a tall strapping hunk with a great skull. If you are small, weak looking and ugly, or just average looking, but act like a top sexy hot man, I got news for you son. People will see you as a joke, even psychotic and will look to bring you down to earth at any opportunity.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Yes average looking girls think they're Queens. They can get fucked by Chad sure. But they're not getting that LTR with Chad that they really want. Fact is the top men are still dating the top women, but they certainly will fuck any attractive woman.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:

Hunks don't fuck fat girls because they don't have to. They're the 20%.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice