What Questions should I ask during my PS Consultation?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I am getting HA paste to augment my orbital rims, brow ridge, cheek area, and possibly jaw. Plus buccal fat removal. It looks like I will be the ginea pig for this forum for Hydroxyapetite. If you have any questions you want me to ask the Dr about this procedure, write it below and I will reply back after I see him

I already have the following:

1). How long does HA paste last? Does it reabsorb?

2). What happens if I get into an accident or get hit in the face

3). Is there any lifting of the soft tissue required?

4). Can stretching of the skin with paste or implants lead to premature aging?

5). What are infection rates with HA paste?

Any others? BTW, how do I tag this so it goes into the aesthetics section?

I would suggest concentrating on your own procedures, instead of presenting an aspie bucket list of questions to the consultant.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:I would suggest concentrating on your own procedures, instead of presenting an aspie bucket list of questions to the consultant.

These are my own questions. Im just trying to think of shit that I might forget to ask

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:"will it help lose my virginity doc?"

I can laid easily. I just want to be able to fuk 7/10's on a regulat basis

Maxzilla wrote:I've heard back things about HA paste, from maxfacs. big discussion over at jawsurgeryforums too.

This doctor uses a different kind of HA paste. Its some state of the art shit made from real bones of animals

There wrote:
iwishiwasdead2 wrote:"will it help lose my virginity doc?"

WTF you sound EXACTLY like me no fucking joke...U want to use HA fillers like me, nearly the same augmentations as me plus you are having the same situation as me: getting laid but wants to get better girls more consistently...

Dude please PM me we need to get in touch 8-)

HA paste wont nearly be enough to yield any significant changes. Implants or don't even bother. And buccal fat removal is a waste of money

There wrote:I am getting HA paste to augment my orbital rims, brow ridge, cheek area, and possibly jaw. Plus buccal fat removal. It looks like I will be the ginea pig for this forum for Hydroxyapetite. If you have any questions you want me to ask the Dr about this procedure, write it below and I will reply back after I see him

tagged it.

i can already answer question 1. ha past (also used sometmes lyo-cartilage) wil transform into bones. it will remain permanent.

also tell us how much it will cost

more important. post pics here when u done.

MorphIncel wrote:
There wrote:

WTF you sound EXACTLY like me no fucking joke...U want to use HA fillers like me, nearly the same augmentations as me plus you are having the same situation as me: getting laid but wants to get better girls more consistently...

Dude please PM me we need to get in touch 8-)

Yeah, come to think of it...im really lucky. Im not really incel...Im just a pickycel. There's a a Polish girl and a Moldovan girl at work that are interested in me....but they're both 6/10. Maybe this surgery will propel me into 7+ category

heilsa wrote:
There wrote:I am getting HA paste to augment my orbital rims, brow ridge, cheek area, and possibly jaw. Plus buccal fat removal. It looks like I will be the ginea pig for this forum for Hydroxyapetite. If you have any questions you want me to ask the Dr about this procedure, write it below and I will reply back after I see him

tagged it.

i can already answer question 1. ha past (also used sometmes lyo-cartilage) wil transform into bones. it will remain permanent.

also tell us how much it will cost

more important. post pics here when u done.

$7,000

I would be most concerned where the incision was and if it would leave a scar

OldRooster1 wrote:I would be most concerned where the incision was and if it would leave a scar

wtf, scars after HA injections? not good..didnt even know that happens

MorphIncel wrote:
OldRooster1 wrote:I would be most concerned where the incision was and if it would leave a scar

hydroxyapatite comes in injectable, solid implantable and a paste implantable forms. I was assuming he was getting the later. It is my understanding the injectable is not used around the eyes. His questions seem overkill for the injectable version.

OldRooster1 wrote:
MorphIncel wrote:

hydroxyapatite comes in injectable, solid implantable and a paste implantable forms. I was assuming he was getting the later. It is my understanding the injectable is not used around the eyes. His questions seem overkill for the injectable version.

ahh ok i got it!

Hydroxiapatite is like permanent filler right? Ive read this on SH somewhere before, so it is going to be injected like a filler (except for the eye area, right?) and then can be molded as usual but then gets hard as bone and sticks there permanently? what an AWESOME product

Had my consultation today. The doctor wants to use HA paste to fill the lateral orbital rim and brow ridge, and then temporal implants to make my head wider. The HA paste he uses is permanent - its derived from some kind of animal bone. It basically become your own bone over time, so you don't need to do it again like fillers. Infection is extremely rare. There are no scars because he is making an incision on top of my skull and then pulling the skin forward. It sounds fucking gross but its much less invasive than LeFort.

Lateral orbital rim retrusion is not caused my recessed maxilla and cannot be fixed with a Lefort III. He said its caused by the plates in your skull fusing together too early as a child. This is almost entirely genetic. BTW, he couldn't believe I knew what lateral orbital rims and negative orbital vector was. After he realized I knew what he was talking about, he treated me like one of his students and gave me a 1 hour aspie lecture on craniafacial growth :roll:

The most hilarious part of the consult was when he was showing me patient results. He was scrolling through patient files on his computer. I saw four pictures of SEAN O'PRY as he scrolled. :lol: I asked him why he had them, and he said one of his patients submitted them to him as an example. He must have had a fellow sluthater patient. :lol:

There wrote:Had my consultation today. The doctor wants to use HA paste to fill the lateral orbital rim and brow ridge, and then temporal implants to make my head wider. The HA paste he uses is permanent - its derived from some kind of animal bone. It basically become your own bone over time, so you don't need to do it again like fillers. Infection is extremely rare. There are no scars because he is making an incision on top of my skull and then pulling the skin forward. It sounds fucking gross but its much less invasive than LeFort.

Lateral orbital rim retrusion is not caused my retruded maxilla and cannot be fixed with a Lefort III. He said its caused by the plates in your skull fusing together too early as a child. This is almost entirely genetic. BTW, he couldn't believe I knew what lateral orbital rims and negative orbital vector was. After he realized I knew what he was talking about, he treated me like one of his students and gave me a 1 hour aspie lecture on craniafacial growth :roll:

The most hilarious part of the consult was when he was showing me patient results. He was scrolling through patient files on his computer. I saw four pictures of SEAN O'PRY as he scrolled. :lol: I asked him why he had them, and he said one of his patients submitted them to him as an example. He must have had a fellow sluthater patient. :lol:

can you post pre/post surgery pics of the eye region when your are done? if you only post pics of the eye region noone will recognize you.

or pm me if necessary. im trustworthy

Might want to ask the surgeon how many of these procedures he's done before. Does he have an anesthetist assisting him or does he do it all by himself? How long is the usual recovery time, and in that time is there anything you should avoid? Is he going to give you antibiotics in advance to prevent infection? Which ones, and for how long how far in advance?

Just kind of the usual pre-surg questions.

plz send me pics if u get this done, considering it myself strongly especially for the brow ridge. HA Paste could work subtle wonders for many incels. Ive been sent plenty off pics by others for surgery advice and ratings and they can testify i never share any info.

Op how are u? did u kill urself after bad results?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice