Just found out two female workers from my work have fucked..

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

... two other guys from my work. :uzi: :rambo:

Early 20's High E chick with big tits and ass and a crazy hip to waist ratio. She ended up fucking some ugly bald mid 30's dude who works in a different department but same building. And yes he is legit ugly but has an important job and so women go to him. :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

Then i found out another girl has fucked another guy from work. Turns out pretty much everyone already knew except me. Why am i always the last to know? :uzi:

There's probably been more fucks in our office that i don't know about. :pistodouble: :pistodouble: And i'm getting jack shit. And i'm left out of the loop. Sex is if for "them" not me.



Yul Brynner wrote:... two other guys from my work. :uzi: :rambo:

Early 20's High E chick with big tits and ass and a crazy hip to waist ratio. She ended up fucking some ugly bald mid 30's dude who works in a different department but same building. And yes he is legit ugly but has an important job and so women go to him. :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

Then i found out another girl has fucked another guy from work. Turns out pretty much everyone already knew except me. Why am i always the last to know? :uzi:

There's probably been more fucks in our office that i don't know about. :pistodouble: :pistodouble: And i'm getting jack shit.

Some, and I stress some workplaces can be fuck festivals. Typically happens in the financial sector, which is well-publicized but also confirms what I have been told by people I know in that profession.

If you are an incel at such a workplace then you have my sympathies. And if you were indeed the last to know, then you don't need me to spell out why that was...



thickneckedslayer wrote:was the other chick good looking as well? what about the guy?


She's fuckable. 5/10. The guy isn't exactly ugly. He doesn't have facial deformities but he's short and ethnic. But the main thing is that he's a manager so he's another guy with a job with authority. Makes me sick how all the girls at my office are fighting for the same guys. The managers... supervisors...

Oh yeah, and i found out that skinny fat low T mid 30's balding dude has fucked THREE CHICKS from our office (that we know of). :rambo:

Apprently two of the girls were having an all out war on facebook over him. :pistodouble:

Yul Brynner wrote:
thickneckedslayer wrote:was the other chick good looking as well? what about the guy?


She's fuckable. 5/10. The guy isn't exactly ugly. He doesn't have facial deformities but he's short and ethnic. But the main thing is that he's a manager so he's another guy with a job with authority. Makes me sick how all the girls at my office are fighting for the same guys. The managers... supervisors...

Oh yeah, and i found out that skinny fat low T mid 30's balding dude has fucked THREE CHICKS from our office (that we know of). :rambo:

Apprently two of the girls were having an all out war on facebook over him. :pistodouble:

jesus. how hot was this high E chick he fucked?

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Some, and I stress some workplaces can be fuck festivals. Typically happens in the financial sector, which is well-publicized but also confirms what I have been told by people I know in that profession.

If you are an incel at such a workplace then you have my sympathies. And if you were indeed the last to know, then you don't need me to spell out why that was...


The fact that i'm the last to know is making me incel rage like crazy. It's like everyone is on some little secret that everyone is fucking but i don't know about it.



thickneckedslayer wrote:jesus. how hot was this high E chick he fucked?


Very hot. I've jerked off to her a few times. She has a porn star body, very high E. Exactly my type. She likes to flirt a lot with all the co workers.

Yul Brynner wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:Some, and I stress some workplaces can be fuck festivals. Typically happens in the financial sector, which is well-publicized but also confirms what I have been told by people I know in that profession.

If you are an incel at such a workplace then you have my sympathies. And if you were indeed the last to know, then you don't need me to spell out why that was...


The fact that i'm the last to know is making me incel rage like crazy. It's like everyone is on some little secret that everyone is fucking but i don't know about it.

I think the hardest pill for any incel to swallow - and I'm assuming here that you are somewhere between 22 and 25 - is the stark realisation that sex is plentiful between other people. Society is fucking and hundreds of people are fucking each other senseless at any given moment. There will be people tonight having casual sex with co-workers, fellow students, friends of the opposite sex and even complete strangers - and by Friday they will have pretty much forgotten all about it as they move on to the next session.

When the incel finally faces this fact, finally faces the irrefutable evidence that everyone else IS getting more action than he is, one of two things happen - he can either crumble and give up, forever coping and cucking; or he can be determined to be part of the action.

Unfortunately, I fell somewhere near the first category - but it may not be too late for Yul.

Yul Brynner wrote:
thickneckedslayer wrote:jesus. how hot was this high E chick he fucked?


Very hot. I've jerked off to her a few times. She has a porn star body, very high E. Exactly my type. She likes to flirt a lot with all the co workers.

PM me pics. has she ever even acknowledged you?

Yul Brynner wrote:
thickneckedslayer wrote:was the other chick good looking as well? what about the guy?


She's fuckable. 5/10. The guy isn't exactly ugly. He doesn't have facial deformities but he's short and ethnic. But the main thing is that he's a manager so he's another guy with a job with authority. Makes me sick how all the girls at my office are fighting for the same guys. The managers... supervisors...




because they are nasty gold diggers

thickneckedslayer wrote:
Yul Brynner wrote:
Very hot. I've jerked off to her a few times. She has a porn star body, very high E. Exactly my type. She likes to flirt a lot with all the co workers.

PM me pics. has she ever even acknowledged you?


She used to flirt with me. She was always touching me and tickling me. She would press her arm against mine. So i asked her out a couple times and she said yes but then backed out in the last minute every time. So i stopped talking to her and now she just flirts with every other guy. I have to sit there and incel rage while she flirts like hell with the other guys.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Some, and I stress some workplaces can be fuck festivals.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I can confirm this does not happen in the IT department. I haven't even seen a female within 30 feet of the IT section at the book store in 10 years

mookie wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:Some, and I stress some workplaces can be fuck festivals.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I can confirm this does not happen in the IT department. I haven't even seen a female within 30 feet of the IT section at the book store in 10 years

IT departments can be considered an exclusion zone for any non-freakshow females.

Best I ever saw in the IT field was a slut with an amazing body - but literally the face of a rodent. Her nose and middle-third protruded out from her face so badly you really did a double take.

This is why i believe most of those office jobs are run by ex incels fucktards who only employ absolute idiots or women so they can fuck them. Any young guy walks through the door whos remotely normal looking and he doesnt have enough ' experience '
Image
Image

mookie wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:Some, and I stress some workplaces can be fuck festivals.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I can confirm this does not happen in the IT department. I haven't even seen a female within 30 feet of the IT section at the book store in 10 years

most girls who are in IT are either hideous or high T

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
Yul Brynner wrote:
The fact that i'm the last to know is making me incel rage like crazy. It's like everyone is on some little secret that everyone is fucking but i don't know about it.

I think the hardest pill for any incel to swallow - and I'm assuming here that you are somewhere between 22 and 25 - is the stark realisation that sex is plentiful between other people. Society is fucking and hundreds of people are fucking each other senseless at any given moment. There will be people tonight having casual sex with co-workers, fellow students, friends of the opposite sex and even complete strangers - and by Friday they will have pretty much forgotten all about it as they move on to the next session.

When the incel finally faces this fact, finally faces the irrefutable evidence that everyone else IS getting more action than he is, one of two things happen - he can either crumble and give up, forever coping and cucking; or he can be determined to be part of the action.

Unfortunately, I fell somewhere near the first category - but it may not be too late for Yul.


You don't hold back - I was at stage 1 for a while but now I am at stage 2. I am determined to shag some women within the next two years. I have to give it a go, at least try.

The thought of that ugly as fuck bald cunt having attractive women fighting over him is making me really angry. It's 6.30 am and I was gonna go to sleep. However, now I can't stop thinking about that. Fucking prick.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 90 guests