girl has consensual sex with bf and says it feels like rape

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I enjoyed the read. Bitch got what she deserved. I wish there was a little more hair foreplay but whatever.

You should be long past being surprised at such tales from the shitcunt.

Sluts can now be raped with a mere look, with a mere comment and I've even read about females feeling raped due to being merely acknowledged.

Usually straight from the diseased mouths of feminists, dem shitconts use the word 'rape' in these contexts in an attempt to garner immediate victim status from anyone who will listen.

And as for that rottenklunge in your OP article, her feeling 'raped' by her bf during sex is code that she is longs for a god-tier slayer, who is hung like a six-dollar pistol, to plough her into oblivion each night.

It reads like a silly little girls rape fantasy than real life.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:You should be long past being surprised at such tales from the shitcunt.

Sluts can now be raped with a mere look, with a mere comment and I've even read about females feeling raped due to being merely acknowledged.

Usually straight from the diseased mouths of feminists, dem shitconts use the word 'rape' in these contexts in an attempt to garner immediate victim status from anyone who will listen.

And as for that rottenklunge in your OP article, her feeling 'raped' by her bf during sex is code that she is longs for a god-tier slayer, who is hung like a six-dollar pistol, to plough her into oblivion each night.

This. The dehumanization of men has reached levels similar to Aztec sacrifice of innocents. You dare try to chat to that slim white woman on the London tube and you'll be on that sex offenders register for causing "alarm and distress of a sexual nature", son.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

i'm thinking this "girl" is more of the greasy neckbeard variety. What kind of person would write up such a detailed story including nasty shit such as this? Obviously some high-e cuckold
Furious even. I got dressed silently. Some blood dripped down my thigh. I didn't bother to clean it up.

just fucking lol

12345678 wrote:i'm thinking this "girl" is more of the greasy neckbeard variety. What kind of person would write up such a detailed story including nasty shit such as this? Obviously some high-e cuckold
Furious even. I got dressed silently. Some blood dripped down my thigh. I didn't bother to clean it up.

just fucking lol

This
Sihk Jatt Maaaaa....MOM! MOM! GET OUTTA MY ROOM! I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET! I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS! GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!!!!

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice