Why Funny Guys Don't Get Laid

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Be funny, don't be funny... Fucking LOL :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojfp1nN-SL0

Basically you have to not to be funny because being funny comes off as "try-hard" and supposedly communicates low value. We're back to the stage now where you can trick a girl into thinking you're higher LMS than you are by "keeping the energy level low." :lol: :lol: In the video he even says that he's lost quite a few girls doing this, but the ones who stuck around "stayed with him all night." Just lol

PUA really does get more retarded by the year. It's sad because I find some of what Todd has said in the past to be somewhat legit.

this is overthinking. being funny is a really attractive quality I have ugly friends that SLAY because they make a girl laugh

Ugly + funny = tryhard
Hansome + funny = charismatic
Sihk Jatt Maaaaa....MOM! MOM! GET OUTTA MY ROOM! I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET! I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS! GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!!!!

There's nothing worse than telling a bunch of jokes, making some girl laugh, thinking you're making some kind of progress and then at the end of it all have some Chad walk up next to her and say, "Ready to go?"

She leaves but says, "I enjoyed your company. Thanks for making me laugh!"

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

Why funny guys dont get laid? Cause they lack LMS..Thats why.

Very few people actually believe that humour alone can get someone of Sephon-tier looks into bed with any female. It can only possibly work for men who have turned their comedy into good status and wealth; like Jerry Seinfeld for example.

Humour simply complements what is already there in a male. If a great looking guy also has terrific wit and élan, he will get laid even more easily than just his face would suggest.

Remember faggots: when dem shitcunts say "I love a man with a good sense of humour", it is already a given that he is rich, good-looking, well-hung and all the other dealbreakers they expect in a man. So pack your joke books away, and get back to WoW.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
Remember faggots: when dem shitcunts say "I love a man with a good sense of humour", it is already a given that he is rich, good-looking, well-hung and all the other dealbreakers they expect in a man. So pack your joke books away, and get back to WoW.

Ooooohhhhh, that's on the real, son. Given x, y, and z, I prefer a guy to be funny.

lolilolololilol

funny ugly guys can fit right into social groups, but can very well still be incel. I have seen it many times.
Queensland Institute of aesthetic research

No you have to be goodlooking. You can have the personality of a cardboard but if you're goodlooking women will fuck you.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Chris Hemsworth wrote:funny ugly guys can fit right into social groups, but can very well still be incel. I have seen it many times.

legit

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Very few people actually believe that humour alone can get someone of Sephon-tier looks into bed with any female. It can only possibly work for men who have turned their comedy into good status and wealth; like Jerry Seinfeld for example.

even women who are with Seinfeld types are secretly vomiting in their mouth when they have to go out with uglies

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice