Sex is 90% illusion and actually nothing special

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

what the fuck did i just not read

What Kiwifarmers said was biased,misinformed, and used faulty reasoning to explain an over-generalization of the mental states of those that frequent Sluthate. They wouldn't understand this though, seeing as very few people are ever questioned on the validity of what they say over here.

I love you too Westy :oops:
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

heilsa wrote:not gonna lie. got a boner right now reading this.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:I love you too Westy :oops:

Don't even go there, mane. You would destroy his bootyhole.
T
RSA

I figured out how to unlock my pheromones and it drives girls crazy. Not so sure about guys.

Westosterone wrote:Just read that "touching a girls ass would be the best moment of an incels life"

Tbh, my ass atm is better than in many girls. Your own body doesn't differ from hers in over 95%. The skin, the muscles, the hair, etc can be the same in men as in in women. It's just the interpretation of that act that drives you crazy.

If you fucked a wide hipped faggots asshole without knowing it you prob would think it's a girl. Also guys can have softer boobs than women.

It's just the vagina actually.

Face it, we are bisexual.

Legit... It's time you hop on a plane and come spend the summer with me in my parents cellar ;)

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

If you wouldn't give your life to go deep inside this then just LOL at you :lol:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (19.13 KiB) Viewed 3280 times

GENETIC SHIT wrote:op is coping. Sex with a woman is spectacular.

So is sex with a handsome man. Attractive is attractive and subhuman is subhuman.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (14.47 KiB) Viewed 3280 times

Mmmhhhhhh that ramus :o
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (74.66 KiB) Viewed 3271 times

Practical question: Wouldn't you realize it was a dude when his nuts started slapping against yours?
Sihk Jatt Maaaaa....MOM! MOM! GET OUTTA MY ROOM! I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET! I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS! GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!!!!

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:
Westosterone wrote:

Hes a confirmed three-legger

funny gif :D

none more red wrote:Practical question: Wouldn't you realize it was a dude when his nuts started slapping against yours?

for a trolling thread I am going to answer seriously - its possible to have sex with a man and not realise - just read the stuff about the play and film M Butterfly - in the story and its based on real life incident a French man falls in love with an opera singer in China - not knowing that MEN usually cross dress to play the lead female roles in operas there he is duped by the singer - apparently when it went to court as the singer was using the French man for spying purposes, the singer revealed how it was possible - as a female he insisted on sex in the dark and heres the gross bit ...pushed his balls into the scrotal cavity leaving just the ball sac and from that flesh wrap it around the other guys dick forming a "vagina"

Westosterone wrote:Tbh, my ass atm is better than in many girls.
I don't believe you. Post pics from different angles.
Warning! The preceding content may contain elements of sarcasm that are difficult to understand for autists. Reader discretion is advised.

100% agree with u its all bullshit just to make males accept females instead of forcing them to live in woods among themselves like low level animals they are

the moment any of you drop illusions related to sex ull see what they are which is monsters luring you to waste your life and resources with/for something that has no real value
Nikola Tesla
Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice