How I'm treated differently now I'm not fat

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've been ugly. I've been normal. And I've been decent looking. I find it hard to believe someone can be good looking and not know it. The difference in how you are treated is unfucking real.

I've gone through those phases because I used to be overweight, I had bad acne and wore glasses. And I had pasty white skin. Now I am lean (still need to improve but my top two abs are visible), clear skin with only a couple of red marks, wear contacts and have a tan. I've been going to the gym for a long time now as well.

The past month is the first time in my adult life where I have lost the fat in my face.

That hasn't transformed me into a 8/10. But it has taken me from a 3/10 to above average.

And even that change has been a huge difference. Before:

- Women would NEVER make eye contact with me in public settings. Ever. Bear in mind I am 6'6 tall too, so pretending I am invisible is an effort.
- My success on dating sites was 0
- Socially I was never invited out to places
- In situations involving customer service where I am the customer, you could just tell they were acting like they got the short straw

Now:

- Women make eye contact with me walking down the street, in bars etc. No I'm not getting laid from that but at least it PROVES women will act like you don't even exist if you don't meet their standards
- Still a chore but by putting the numbers in I've actually had success with it. Before I literally got 1 reply for evey 50 messages sent out. Now I get replies to about 1 in 10 and I only message cute girls and I make my opening message pretty direct (not sharing my openers as it took me time to get ones that worked). I've literally noticed the thinner and fitter I've gotten the more my response rate has increased. When I was half-way to where I am now I photoshopped my face thinner, now I don't have to.
- Even though I have EXACTLY THE SAME personality, I now get invited out to places socially!! Before I got pity social invites occasionally, now I get invites like I am one of the lads.
- This is the biggest change. Customer service girls are almost always smiley towards and friendly (just doing their job basically) whereas before this was rare as fuck. Only NOW do I realise this is standard treatment if you are not subhuman. I've even had a couple being flirty towards me (that's a separate story and people will accuse me of making shit up so I'm leaving that out).

And despite all that I'm not even handsome. Just gone from ugly to above average. Being white, tall and still in my 20's has gone in my favour.

Losing fat makes a huge difference.

I haven't noticed any difference going from fat to ripped. Girls from my social circle and customer sevice girls have always been nice to me. Girls on the street have always treated me like scum. If I want to cum inside something other than my fist, I still have to fork over $150+.

The only reasons I stay lean are boner health and potential hooker validation (though none have given me a true gfe yet).
Last edited by jailbaitee on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tad wrote:I've been ugly. I've been normal. And I've been decent looking. I find it hard to believe someone can be good looking and not know it. The difference in how you are treated is unfucking real.

I've gone through those phases because I used to be overweight, I had bad acne and wore glasses. And I had pasty white skin. Now I am lean (still need to improve but my top two abs are visible), clear skin with only a couple of red marks, wear contacts and have a tan. I've been going to the gym for a long time now as well.

The past month is the first time in my adult life where I have lost the fat in my face.

That hasn't transformed me into a 8/10. But it has taken me from a 3/10 to above average.

And even that change has been a huge difference. Before:

- Women would NEVER make eye contact with me in public settings. Ever. Bear in mind I am 6'6 tall too, so pretending I am invisible is an effort.
- My success on dating sites was 0
- Socially I was never invited out to places
- In situations involving customer service where I am the customer, you could just tell they were acting like they got the short straw

Now:

- Women make eye contact with me walking down the street, in bars etc. No I'm not getting laid from that but at least it PROVES women will act like you don't even exist if you don't meet their standards
- Still a chore but by putting the numbers in I've actually had success with it. Before I literally got 1 reply for evey 50 messages sent out. Now I get replies to about 1 in 10 and I only message cute girls and I make my opening message pretty direct (not sharing my openers as it took me time to get ones that worked). I've literally noticed the thinner and fitter I've gotten the more my response rate has increased. When I was half-way to where I am now I photoshopped my face thinner, now I don't have to.
- Even though I have EXACTLY THE SAME personality, I now get invited out to places socially!! Before I got pity social invites occasionally, now I get invites like I am one of the lads.
- This is the biggest change. Customer service girls are almost always smiley towards and friendly (just doing their job basically) whereas before this was rare as fuck. Only NOW do I realise this is standard treatment if you are not subhuman. I've even had a couple being flirty towards me (that's a separate story and people will accuse me of making shit up so I'm leaving that out).

And despite all that I'm not even handsome. Just gone from ugly to above average. Being white, tall and still in my 20's has gone in my favour.

Losing fat makes a huge difference.

Losing fat obviously makes a difference no matter how you look. But it only makes a huge difference if you have good facial structure underneath the fat.

Having said that, I also went through some of the things you were talking about when I started gymceling and losing fat. Don't know about online dating though because I have never done it.

Keep going
"It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle."
-Charles Darwin

Being fat must really suck.

I already experience half the stuff you did after losing weight.

Remind me to never ever get fat.

Yeah fat people get treated poorly all the time. It's considered the same thing as ugly to normal non red pilled people. Just try being fat AND ugly and Gandy will turn you away when you try to go visit him.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

that feel when you were about to post the exact same thread
legit if youre above average
i dropped from 20% bf to maybe 14 now and the difference is fucking mental
as i now see my belly better i realise what a fat piece of shit i was, i couldnt even imagine my belly form under the fat and same shit for my face
there is a direct corelation beetween what your belly look like and your face
fat belly equals deformed face
if your over 17%bf your subhuman i didnt knew that and thought i was redpilled
even my eyes are incredibly better looking theyve lost a tiny bit of fat and are fucking more defined now
the difference is mental, halo effect is huge
what i noticed at work just today compared to before:
everybody go out of their way to say hi to me, every single women look at me at least a couple of times, some smile directly just when i see them, if i say hello myself to one she light up with a big smile, one even blushed when i got closer
even men stare at me, not fags, but redpilled jalous grown men
people automatically think im a kind of leader, that im competent in everything, that what i have to say is important. I arrived late today and i just shake the boss hand and told him so shit about the rain and he said nothing althought he is known for shitting over everybody haha
jailbaits stay fucking CLOSE to me, like in line they almost touch me, same when they walk in the store
one catched me looking at her string out of her ass, she turned seductivly
at work (a kind of wallmart but higher class and for professionals in europe) everybody know my name, and i barely know their faces
my aspiness is close to get cured by this much validation and im about to go approach mode
AND MAKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
beiing a 9 must be legit god mode
but you realise most social interaction is fucking shamelessly based on aestetics and you die a little inside

incel scum wrote:i bet op still looks like shit

all ex fatties have lose skin, skinny fat, and man tits

:lol:

iftsj wrote:that feel when you were about to post the exact same thread
legit if youre above average
i dropped from 20% bf to maybe 14 now and the difference is fucking mental
as i now see my belly better i realise what a fat piece of shit i was, i couldnt even imagine my belly form under the fat and same shit for my face
there is a direct corelation beetween what your belly look like and your face
fat belly equals deformed face
if your over 17%bf your subhuman i didnt knew that and thought i was redpilled
even my eyes are incredibly better looking theyve lost a tiny bit of fat and are fucking more defined now
the difference is mental, halo effect is huge
what i noticed at work just today compared to before:
everybody go out of their way to say hi to me, every single women look at me at least a couple of times, some smile directly just when i see them, if i say hello myself to one she light up with a big smile, one even blushed when i got closer
even men stare at me, not fags, but redpilled jalous grown men
people automatically think im a kind of leader, that im competent in everything, that what i have to say is important. I arrived late today and i just shake the boss hand and told him so shit about the rain and he said nothing althought he is known for shitting over everybody haha
jailbaits stay fucking CLOSE to me, like in line they almost touch me, same when they walk in the store
one catched me looking at her string out of her ass, she turned seductivly
at work (a kind of wallmart but higher class and for professionals in europe) everybody know my name, and i barely know their faces
my aspiness is close to get cured by this much validation and im about to go approach mode
AND MAKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
beiing a 9 must be legit god mode
but you realise most social interaction is fucking shamelessly based on aestetics and you die a little inside

Exactly. I'm not stopping now until I am 9% bodyfat, it literally gets better every week. Whenever I think of breaking my diet I just remember recent experiences and then compare it to the past.

The funny thing is my personality is the same and I've always been outspoken and confident. Before - few social invites. Now - regular social invites. NOTHING has changed other than my appearance. Nothing.

It's just surprised me how different life is, not as an 8/10 but even just as above average with a decent body.

I can only dream what it's like to be actually handsome. Life must be literally heaven. I was always anti-surgery in the past but once I hit ripped status I am looking into jaw surgery as my lower third is the missing jigsaw piece for me.

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:

all ex fatties have lose skin, skinny fat, and man tits

:lol:

Yeah you need surgeries to fix the skin issues after being a fat fuck.

this shit is bb.com delusion. I used to be 240lb very chubby in HS, now i've been 170lb for the last several years at 5'9 and im still just as incel. LOL at " getting stares"

Hey maybe my self perception is messed up. But how do you explain on dating sites I went from having to send 50 messages to get even a single response that never went anywhere (and most of those weren't great looking) and now it's about 1 in 10 and I focus only on cute ones? And yes that's lead to success for me.

I said myself I don't look like a MM now or some 8/10.

tad wrote:

Hey maybe my self perception is messed up. But how do you explain on dating sites I went from having to send 50 messages to get even a single response that never went anywhere (and most of those weren't great looking) and now it's about 1 in 10 and I focus only on cute ones? And yes that's lead to success for me.

I believe you. Facial fat hides good facial bones. Being fat is the devil.

incel scum wrote:this shit is bb.com delusion. I used to be 240lb very chubby in HS, now i've been 170lb for the last several years at 5'9 and im still just as incel. LOL at " getting stares"

Are you retarded? Lol. You must be. Where did I say ALL people will experience what happened to me?

Obviously if you look like shit when you lean then things won't change.

For me, personally, I've noticed changes. Read the title and then the post, if you can manage that.

tad wrote:

its just means women are getting more desperate as their biological clock runs out and they want to find a provider asap, how old are you

op is above average - its possible...but I have my doubts

also he is paying a price to get the poon - diet and fitness

and LOL at having good openers for online dating

This is the one I use - "Hello (whatever their name is) how are you? Sometimes I dont even use their name! If they are interested they will chat - if they chat for a bit suggest meeting irl - it aint rocket science it aint PUA

backagain wrote:op is above average - its possible...but I have my doubts

also he is paying a price to get the poon - diet and fitness

and LOL at having good openers for online dating

This is the one I use - "Hello (whatever their name is) how are you? Sometimes I dont even use their name! If they are interested they will chat - if they chat for a bit suggest meeting irl - it aint rocket science it aint PUA

I'm not really interested in trying to convince people "I'm above average". I was just sharing something that's helped me and also I'm surprised how different life is EVEN though I haven't become handsome, just better than I was.

Well the diet won't be forever. I'm in a 500-1000 calorie a day deficit now, depending on my willpower. Once I reach my goal, I won't have to eat 500-1000 less calories each day, I can eat at a maintenance level which for someone of my tall height and frame is pretty high. I've actually grown to enjoy eating healthier anyway and have more energy. After a while, my cravings for junk mostly went away.

For me openers do make a difference in online dating. Back when I was hardly getting ANY responses, there was nothing that could help, it was like trying to polish a shit into something special. But now I'm above the minimum threshold to get responses from some cute girls I do honestly find that having a good opener helps. There's a lot of retards on this forum and some will now say "wtf dude I said hey watsup and that's it and I got her number easily". I'm not saying you can't get success keeping it simple. But for ME, I've noticed MORE success when I send more creative first messages. Honestly, you've seen how many messages girls get on pof, and they almost all say the same shit "how are you", "you're hot bb" etc. I've had more than one girl tell me they skip generic messages UNLESS the guy is hot (some don't even mention the hot part which is bs, but you get the point). They get that many messages they can afford to be choosy. This is the attractive girls. I don't even focus on the average or below average ones now.

Sociopath1983 wrote:
tad wrote:

I believe you. Facial fat hides good facial bones. Being fat is the devil.

Word. Check out this topic - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =144053401

Should be in Looksmaxing 101.

OP this is a legit thread. A significant change in your physical appearance is the biggest red pill that can occur to you. You realize that every interaction is basically 90% based what you look like, 10% what you are actually saying.

You're not alone, the internet is filled with threads like these:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme ... id_people/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=898532

http://www.quora.com/Were-you-treated-d ... -of-weight
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Hey Tad, I think being at least physically decent is a must to be treated as a human being.
I witnessed myself a change in the way I get treated by stopping being obese: I am more respected by males and not (openly) disgust females.

But I am 5' 9'' (prince of manlets) so I am pretty much invisible, considering here in Italy you can start seeing FEMALES BORN IN 2001 overcoming 5' 11'' (more or less 180cm in metric)

jailbaitee wrote:I haven't noticed any difference going from fat to ripped. Girls from my social circle and customer sevice girls have always been nice to me. Girls on the street have always treated me like scum. If I want to cum inside something other than my fist, I still have to fork over $150+.

The only reasons I stay lean are boner health and potential hooker validation (though none have given me a true gfe yet).

Who cums in their fist

YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING AUTISTS

JUS POST SOME PICS AND PROVE IT FUCKING FAGGOT

I was watching a dating show once, and I remember several women were saying how a fat man makes them feel "protected and safe", lol. Not saying that all women are like that but some women do prefer a man with some body fat as long as he isn't built like a sumo wrestler.

those women are confused and spewing nonsense and likely lying about the real reason. they are looksmatched and mentalmatched. if the other factors didn't conform to their expectations and they met a fat guy they'd think obese lard ass instead of teddy bear

So, you can get girls now, but not because they think you are nice, but because you are pretty/ok looking/whatever, which is shame :/
Pointless life...

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice