is there a demiurge?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

do you believe there is a powerful force wich makes evil ,ugliness and chaos on this plane of existance?
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

Adam and Eve were 10/10 super models. Perfectly proportioned boobs, 8.5 inch bpel cock. Then Eve fucked it all up when she developed a thirst for satans "fruits". So now ugly people and Indians exist because of a slut.

That is the Archons, Reptilians, Greys, other entities that are attempting and have to a large degree penetrated our dimension (Earth).

"They gave us their mind!"

yes those beings mostly likely exist(the buddhist equivelant of rakshasas and asuras)but the idea of the demiurge is that material existance itself is a result of a dark creator known as the demiurge,and that the real god,the aeon teleos/agathon did not create this material reality and that he is apathetic to it all.so badically the material realm is created by a dark god.dystheism basically ecept that the supreme creator is not the one who created all this mess.

its a gnostic belief system and I dont believe in chrsitian gnosticism but do believe in a mish mash of buddhism,pythagorean science ,russelian science (see 77GSLINGER https://www.youtube.com/user/77Gslinger)

I dont get though why a Benevolent and beautiful God would create a world with ugliness ,but it makes sence from the fact that beauty is just the ''good''in the realm of shape. and since god is all encompassing or we exist in his imagination,that there would be traces of himself in the world of form,even if form is ungodly.

Neoplatonists considered the demiurge doctrine to be heresy ,so I wonder if it is true,as gnostic christians made alot of shit up.

HARMONY is a state recognized by great philosophers as the immediate prerequisite of beauty. A compound is termed beautiful only when its parts are in harmonious combination. The world is called beautiful and its Creator is designated the Good because good perforce must act in conformity with its own nature; and good acting according to its own nature is harmony, because the good which it accomplishes is harmonious with the good which it is. Beauty, therefore, is harmony manifesting its own intrinsic nature in the world of form.

see this article I posted here http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showth ... -is-DIVINE

it has mor einfo on music ,color and sound in general(Im sure you know of the god frequency in music 432 HZ ,wich the illumanatti changed.it used to be that music would heal and create lifeforms,and in ancient greece the lyre and harp were used to heal and soothe psychological disorders...these days music frequencies are used for evil and mindcontrol...but the article goesn into depth about that..there is also a docu on YT that shows how a scientist showed that life started from sound...I might post it if you want it.

The gnostics had interesting ideas.but true gnosticism is pagan hermiticism and Egyptian magic.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice