Facebook fake pre-selection game is legit

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Imblind wrote:
OldRooster1 wrote:PUAs should sell a pre-selection service where they create a fake online persona for people angled toward impressing single women. I'd pay for a service like this.


Getting good quality pics to looksmax you and get pics to show preselection also.

Would be of far more value then what they are doing at the moment.


Spot fucking on. Good pics and pre-selection would be excellent for me. Those are areas where myself and alot of guys struggle. I'd pay for that and it' d be far more useful than any goddamn dumb fucking bootcamp.
Image




damn damn damn.. i might actually do this. i tend to go out solo to underground clubs to listen to dj's i like maybe once every 2-3 months, though it's not always obvious that i'm alone since i tend to take pics of the acts at angles where it looks like i could be in the VIP area with girls in the shot as well etc. would be perfect for the next time i go out if 'some' hotties add me on fb and say 'hey was nice meeting you last night. crazy night ;]' on the pic i put up aahhah

modelolz wrote:damn damn damn.. i might actually do this. i tend to go out solo to underground clubs to listen to dj's i like maybe once every 2-3 months, though it's not always obvious that i'm alone since i tend to take pics of the acts at angles where it looks like i could be in the VIP area with girls in the shot as well etc. would be perfect for the next time i go out if 'some' hotties add me on fb and say 'hey was nice meeting you last night. crazy night ;]' on the pic i put up aahhah



you *could*, if you had enough time and energy, make about 50 facebook profiles of hot women. Have them all commenting on each other. Use pics from other girls in a different country (just search through Danish women or something) and then use those 50 alts to occasionally post on your timeline. Maybe make 10 other guy alts and use them as well. This is very legit I think.

I always thought increasing S was the easiest loophole in increasing overall LMS. I dislike sensdeps morph game because if it was actually legit he'd be banging hot girls regularly. Perhaps a combo of morph game and facebook alt game could be really legit.

I would probably do this if I had the time.

yeah and thing is i never, for instance, see girls who i'm not friends with having everything private on their facebook (pix, friends, wall posts) - fishy, does not seem like it would look too legit to me if i were looking from the ouside. i also graduated from high school 8 years ago and most of the decent looking girls that went to school with me then are in long term relationships, not to say they wouldn't cheat. this guy who did this had graduated maybe 5 yeas ago. think preselection would work at any age though too. might just try it out with one fake profile to see if that does anything. i've already seen one kid i'm friends with on there once putting he's in a relationship with a hot girl, though it was obvious he'd made that hot girl profile (the kid was/is mildly restarted) too.



PuaKiller wrote:Pre-selection is legit, but as incels with little to no social circles, I think we should honesly refrain from posting shit on social media as much as possible. I've gone for years and years without posting up shit honestly and at this point I think it's hurting me more than it's helping me. Until I have an actual social life worth talking about, I won't post pictures online or add girls on Facebook. Online in general is a cock block. Do EVERYTHING you can do IRL or through text.

Basically this guy just put up a bunch of staged selfies and bullshit then commented on them with fake profiles.

yeah every time i post something on a FB group or something i delete it like 5 minutes later and feel like a fucking fool.

its a pretty special feeling that the past decade the entire planet been treating social media like it was the next greatest invention after powered flight, but for us its completely useless at best and often even harmful as you said


no wonder everyone gets to be such a self absorbed narcissist when they have a morphine pump of validation every time they check FB or twitter on their phone
Image

Ceran wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:Pre-selection is legit, but as incels with little to no social circles, I think we should honesly refrain from posting shit on social media as much as possible. I've gone for years and years without posting up shit honestly and at this point I think it's hurting me more than it's helping me. Until I have an actual social life worth talking about, I won't post pictures online or add girls on Facebook. Online in general is a cock block. Do EVERYTHING you can do IRL or through text.

Basically this guy just put up a bunch of staged selfies and bullshit then commented on them with fake profiles.

yeah every time i post something on a FB group or something i delete it like 5 minutes later and feel like a fucking fool.

its a pretty special feeling that the past decade the entire planet been treating social media like it was the next greatest invention after powered flight, but for us its completely useless at best and often even harmful as you said


no wonder everyone gets to be such a self absorbed narcissist when they have a morphine pump of validation every time they check FB or twitter on their phone


Precisely! I do the exact same thing. People say this generation is more narcissistic because of parenting and while that's somewhat true, I think the real reason is social media. Particularly what it's done to the female ego. The male ego hasn't really changed unless you're a slayer jock.

but it has lessened the power of a (for lack of better word) legit celebrity

it has done more good than bad imo



I agree that the relations mustn’t be based on the lies and insincerity. Love and family are ‘only things’ in this world which must be pure and honest. Our life has a lot of dirt and depravity; let’s keep relations in the ‘fresh state’. Also I would like to ask you – anyone heard something about this new social network http://www.papr.co/ which ‘promises to be bomb’? It’s said that this ‘service’ will give us an opportunity to talk over only urgent and interesting questions of our life! It’s cool when everyone can express own opinion about any event freely and easy! :)

happensw wrote:I agree that the relations mustn’t be based on the lies and insincerity. Love and family are ‘only things’ in this world which must be pure and honest. Our life has a lot of dirt and depravity; let’s keep relations in the ‘fresh state’. Also I would like to ask you – anyone heard something about this new social network http://www.papr.co/ which ‘promises to be bomb’? It’s said that this ‘service’ will give us an opportunity to talk over only urgent and interesting questions of our life! It’s cool when everyone can express own opinion about any event freely and easy! :)

I will rape your homosexual ass
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 81 guests