Facebook fake pre-selection game is legit

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =167832221

only reason you got laid is from the self confidence you gain when real women liked, or complimented you. You actually think the fake facebook helped you but it didn't just extra work you didn't have to do if you just had confidence in yourself lol It's easy to game girls who already saying you hot etc. cause you don't even think about being rejected



preselection is the only thing in pua that is actually kinda legit.
Image
Image

Legit. So, who's going to take the plunge and actually do this?

Preselection is everything this is what your snapchat story is for.



Pre-selection is legit, but as incels with little to no social circles, I think we should honesly refrain from posting shit on social media as much as possible. I've gone for years and years without posting up shit honestly and at this point I think it's hurting me more than it's helping me. Until I have an actual social life worth talking about, I won't post pictures online or add girls on Facebook. Online in general is a cock block. Do EVERYTHING you can do IRL or through text.

Basically this guy just put up a bunch of staged selfies and bullshit then commented on them with fake profiles.
Image

But all the fake profiles would show that they are from 2015? They need to have friends etc. too.
Image

gandytime wrote:But all the fake profiles would show that they are from 2015? They need to have friends etc. too.


The guy mentioned how he's handling this in the thread. He set everything to private. He's also working out the mutual friends deal. I think someone on this site tried/is trying something similar. I'd honestly love to do something like this, but I'm so far gone already as is.



GENETIC SHIT wrote:preselection is the only thing in pua that is actually kinda legit.

Because it's based on real studies and science
Image

wheres the thread????


preselection/status/peer approval is legit as fuck.

Pre-selection is a well established and studied phenomena within the scientific community, also called "mate poaching theory" sometimes.

Its extremely legit. Anyone here could try it out: Get 2 hot girl-friends, or just pay 2 girls, to go arm in arm with you thruout the club for a night. Suddenly you will go from a nobody to getting looks from ATLEAST - and im not bullshitting you - 30% of the girls (the ones who actually notice you and arent drunk and fucked up), the attraction will be extreme.

Social media pre selection game is legit for sure and Ima make sure to max it out the coming year going back to university.

why did the thread got deleted? fucking WK mods saving that poor princess that got fooled with fake status.

smh :pistodouble:

PUAs should sell a pre-selection service where they create a fake online persona for people angled toward impressing single women. I'd pay for a service like this.

I got this, recovered the thread, wayback machine is great haha

http://web.archive.org/web/201506131032 ... =167832221

I wonder if instagram is better, but you need more numbers. A programmer on SH could create something.

The question is: how many friends he got before?

if you only know your 10 fake accounts who is going to come up? sure you can hide your 10 fake accounts and the person won't know how many friends you have. But you still need to have friends.

StrongHate wrote:why did the thread got deleted? fucking WK mods saving that poor princess that got fooled with fake status.

smh :pistodouble:


Yeah. I was able to read bits and pieces of it earlier before the deletion. I believe he had about a dozen fake profiles but only used 7-8 of them for the moment to boost his status in the way described. He'd set all their timelines to private as well. He planned to maybe let some of his friends in on the deal to avoid the oddity of only having one mutual friend on all the profiles (an outsider would only see the OP as the lone mutual friend).

Aioria wrote:I got this, recovered the thread, wayback machine is great haha

http://web.archive.org/web/201506131032 ... =167832221

I wonder if instagram is better, but you need more numbers. A programmer on SH could create something.

The question is: how many friends he got before?

if you only know your 10 fake accounts who is going to come up? sure you can hide your 10 fake accounts and the person won't know how many friends you have. But you still need to have friends.


Thanks for that. So I read the thread now:

Again, this is some legit shit. I did the same thing some years ago before going to university for the first time, but I only used 3 fake accounts but with VERY VERY hot girls. I made "them" comment my statuses and photos for a while showing obvious IOIs. Friends started asking me who the fuck these girls were and I was like: "Nah just some sloot I met while away at X" - This instantly raised me several levels in the social hiearchy in our circle.

I also had some girls in class who started giving me "hints" in school about it, some shit like: "yeah I know what you did last weekend you perv! ;)" or some shit, cause they had read this fake sloot commenting on one of my statuses how "great it was visiting me this saturday". This resulted in me banging 2 girls from class.


Keep in mind, I already was a semi-popular guy with around 600 facebook friends, so it cant be too much of a jump. If ure a mega incel with 10 facebook friends, look very nerdy and you OBVIOUSLY dont have a social life, It will be very difficult to pull off. However if ure in that "grey area" where you arent really that popular, but neither a fucking incel, this shit right here is extremely extremely legit if you pull it off well.

As I said earlier, I will brain storm about this the coming months before attending university again getting my life together once and for all. I will use instagram aswell as facebook. I know one could buy followers on instagram, so I will do that - however, I will also need comments on instagram. On facebook its easier cause it so damn easy to just make a fake account and set it to private so no one can really browse thru it.


Im amazed there arent any computer nerd-cels out there who have made some kind of systematic approach to this yet, If you put your mind to this, thinking of all the variables and factors, you could really fucking transform your pathetic incel life to look like ure super popular online - and as we all know, sluts are obsessed with internet these days thanks to social media so be sure she will recon your status and soon enough things will be working for you IRL.

We need to go further in this discussion.

@Samsung:

You're spot on, but as you mentioned you need to be semi popular and already have somewhat of a social life with some pictures. If I were to start doing this out of the blue it would do nothing for me since I have virtually no pics, no social circle, and never go out. However if like you mentioned you have something that loosely resembles a social circle and are already going out/taking pictures on a semi consistent basis, then this can absolutely take you to another level.

Were those girls you fucked simply acquainted with you and then pursued you once they saw that you were getting some attention? How close were you with them before? This won't take you from incel to slayer, but if you're already somewhat social and need that little extra boost to convince girls that you maybe already know that you're a catch, this is how to do it.

PuaKiller wrote:Were those girls you fucked simply acquainted with you and then pursued you once they saw that you were getting some attention?


They were just random class mates, rarely talked to them before this. Had "known" me for maybe 3-4 months. Keep in mind im an above average looking guy to being with, however no signs of interests before this.

This won't take you from incel to slayer, but if you're already somewhat social and need that little extra boost to convince girls that you maybe already know that you're a catch, this is how to do it.


Yeah, It must be believeable. It must "make sense" at some level. There are guys here who most people would say: "Ofcourse he gets laid, are u kidding me?" if being told so - yet they are "incel" cause of this or that reason, mental problems, lazyness, depression or whatever.

If one told me that lequak gets alot of poon, I wouldnt argue, no one would. Neither if that were the case with brio, nor bulldog or some other semi-goodlooking or very good looking guy here. There are lots of guys like that out in the real world, and adding this right here would seriously blow up the "IOIs" they would get from girls. Pre selection and status is way more powerful than looks, even if looks to some extent can be a prerequisite.

Samsung wrote:
Aioria wrote:I got this, recovered the thread, wayback machine is great haha

http://web.archive.org/web/201506131032 ... =167832221

I wonder if instagram is better, but you need more numbers. A programmer on SH could create something.

The question is: how many friends he got before?

if you only know your 10 fake accounts who is going to come up? sure you can hide your 10 fake accounts and the person won't know how many friends you have. But you still need to have friends.


Thanks for that. So I read the thread now:

Again, this is some legit shit. I did the same thing some years ago before going to university for the first time, but I only used 3 fake accounts but with VERY VERY hot girls. I made "them" comment my statuses and photos for a while showing obvious IOIs. Friends started asking me who the fuck these girls were and I was like: "Nah just some sloot I met while away at X" - This instantly raised me several levels in the social hiearchy in our circle.

I also had some girls in class who started giving me "hints" in school about it, some shit like: "yeah I know what you did last weekend you perv! ;)" or some shit, cause they had read this fake sloot commenting on one of my statuses how "great it was visiting me this saturday". This resulted in me banging 2 girls from class.


Keep in mind, I already was a semi-popular guy with around 600 facebook friends, so it cant be too much of a jump. If ure a mega incel with 10 facebook friends, look very nerdy and you OBVIOUSLY dont have a social life, It will be very difficult to pull off. However if ure in that "grey area" where you arent really that popular, but neither a fucking incel, this shit right here is extremely extremely legit if you pull it off well.

As I said earlier, I will brain storm about this the coming months before attending university again getting my life together once and for all. I will use instagram aswell as facebook. I know one could buy followers on instagram, so I will do that - however, I will also need comments on instagram. On facebook its easier cause it so damn easy to just make a fake account and set it to private so no one can really browse thru it.


Im amazed there arent any computer nerd-cels out there who have made some kind of systematic approach to this yet, If you put your mind to this, thinking of all the variables and factors, you could really fucking transform your pathetic incel life to look like ure super popular online - and as we all know, sluts are obsessed with internet these days thanks to social media so be sure she will recon your status and soon enough things will be working for you IRL.

We need to go further in this discussion.


Yeah i was thinking that you would need to have something to work.

Facebook is easy because you just hide the friends. Instagram is complicated to take, because even if you buy followers and likes, you have to create fake instagram with hot girls doing comments, but still if someone check their instagrams people will see they are fake, too much work.

Instagram is great if you are 8+ and build a social circle, my cousin gets laid easily like that, he got only about 1000 follower, but those followers are legit with great social circles. He takes a photo with a hot girl he knows with 50K followers than she post on her instagram and he end up getting 8+ hitting on him. He finds that tinder sucks because 8+ women are not on tinder.

yes

I've always been endorsing and theorizing this. Lately I've been thinking on doing this too but didn't because of lack of motivation and balls.

This thread is extremely legit. Live life on low-inhibition >>> living life as a videogaming bored incel.

Just be sure not to have everyone do this.

This is the summer of slaying
Image

Aioria wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Thanks for that. So I read the thread now:

Again, this is some legit shit. I did the same thing some years ago before going to university for the first time, but I only used 3 fake accounts but with VERY VERY hot girls. I made "them" comment my statuses and photos for a while showing obvious IOIs. Friends started asking me who the fuck these girls were and I was like: "Nah just some sloot I met while away at X" - This instantly raised me several levels in the social hiearchy in our circle.

I also had some girls in class who started giving me "hints" in school about it, some shit like: "yeah I know what you did last weekend you perv! ;)" or some shit, cause they had read this fake sloot commenting on one of my statuses how "great it was visiting me this saturday". This resulted in me banging 2 girls from class.


Keep in mind, I already was a semi-popular guy with around 600 facebook friends, so it cant be too much of a jump. If ure a mega incel with 10 facebook friends, look very nerdy and you OBVIOUSLY dont have a social life, It will be very difficult to pull off. However if ure in that "grey area" where you arent really that popular, but neither a fucking incel, this shit right here is extremely extremely legit if you pull it off well.

As I said earlier, I will brain storm about this the coming months before attending university again getting my life together once and for all. I will use instagram aswell as facebook. I know one could buy followers on instagram, so I will do that - however, I will also need comments on instagram. On facebook its easier cause it so damn easy to just make a fake account and set it to private so no one can really browse thru it.


Im amazed there arent any computer nerd-cels out there who have made some kind of systematic approach to this yet, If you put your mind to this, thinking of all the variables and factors, you could really fucking transform your pathetic incel life to look like ure super popular online - and as we all know, sluts are obsessed with internet these days thanks to social media so be sure she will recon your status and soon enough things will be working for you IRL.

We need to go further in this discussion.


Yeah i was thinking that you would need to have something to work.

Facebook is easy because you just hide the friends. Instagram is complicated to take, because even if you buy followers and likes, you have to create fake instagram with hot girls doing comments, but still if someone check their instagrams people will see they are fake, too much work.

Instagram is great if you are 8+ and build a social circle, my cousin gets laid easily like that, he got only about 1000 follower, but those followers are legit with great social circles. He takes a photo with a hot girl he knows with 50K followers than she post on her instagram and he end up getting 8+ hitting on him. He finds that tinder sucks because 8+ women are not on tinder.


Hold on, instagram accounts you can make "private" aswell, no? So people have to follow you - and you accept them - for them to see your profile/photos, isnt that correct?!

Lord101 wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Hold on, instagram accounts you can make "private" aswell, no? So people have to follow you - and you accept them - for them to see your profile/photos, isnt that correct?!



With insta you can only hide your photos. It will still show a number of how many followers someone has, how many they are following and how many post that person has done!!!


I see. There has to be a away to fix this, somehow.

Creatin an instagram account, buying urself like 1000 followers (a couple of dollars, at most) - then like 10-15 fake accounts of your own creations (hot girls) which you can use to comment your main profiles photos and shit, I kid you not that will create a huge fucking snowball effect and people - especially women - will take notice.

However, that shit about them being able to see the amount of posts/photos etc of accounts for sure sucked ass, gotta find a solution for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqLu3hPyOFE

Not sure if this is real, but you can work with something like that.

If you do online game you have to focus on women that post a lot on instagram, are addicted and don't have many followers, but she could find you are making fake stuff. If you are 8+ of course she will not going to search. But if you are 5 or 6 she will find strange that you have soo many followers.

What you could do is to have 50k~100k max to make it believable and than approach girls on the street, but don't ask the number, first exchange instagram, than you say something like "you know what, give me your number let's hang out" or ideally just go for instant date.

With instant date she won't have time to check if your followers are fake.

But for all of this to work you need to be 5+ and have social skills.
Last edited by Aioria on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samsung wrote:
Lord101 wrote:

With insta you can only hide your photos. It will still show a number of how many followers someone has, how many they are following and how many post that person has done!!!


I see. There has to be a away to fix this, somehow.

Creatin an instagram account, buying urself like 1000 followers (a couple of dollars, at most) - then like 10-15 fake accounts of your own creations (hot girls) which you can use to comment your main profiles photos and shit, I kid you not that will create a huge fucking snowball effect and people - especially women - will take notice.

However, that shit about them being able to see the amount of posts/photos etc of accounts for sure sucked ass, gotta find a solution for this.


there is no way to fix it

damn this sounds like a shit ton of work

OldRooster1 wrote:PUAs should sell a pre-selection service where they create a fake online persona for people angled toward impressing single women. I'd pay for a service like this.


Getting good quality pics to looksmax you and get pics to show preselection also.

Would be of far more value then what they are doing at the moment.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 106 guests