Nobel Laureate Finally Redpilled at the age of 72

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.theguardian.com/education/20 ... s-comments

>A Nobel laureate has resigned from his position as honorary professor at a UK university after he made comments about the "trouble with girls" in science.

>dedicate your life to science
>get Nobel Prize in Medicine
>make obvious lighthearted comments about women
>get shat on by society

Do you think these people realise the errors of their ways? Is there anything more cuckworthy than being a researcher? Shit pay so that Chads make money from your work and fuck all the women. Society has no problem in chucking you under the bus for the vagina gods. University administrators earning more than you and telling you what to do (and they are low tier Chads ffs!).

Before someone embarks on an academic career, the most humane thing to do would be to jail them for a year and give them access to philosophical works by Stirner etc. (The False Principle of Our Education, The Ego and His Own) and / or SlutHate.

stemcels disgust me, they deserve everything they got coming

stemcels should devote their lives to destroying human life (chemicals that lower T even more, better make up products for women, chemicals that make male reproductive organs smaller, newer ways of killing humans, etc)

You would have thought academics, of all people, would have the freedom to voice their thoughts, opinions and experiences without the so-called "progressive" PC-brigade trying to silence them. To think that in ten or so years universities, which are supposed to be a place where students can explore controversial ideas without fear of persecution, will have strict regulations on what you can and can't say is truly frightening. The very *purpose* of research is to suggest and propose new ideas but it seems even the mere suggestion of certain things can land in you in trouble nowadays; as seen when the Harvard president suggested the over-representation of females in STEM subjects could be explained by innate biological differences between men and women. He didn't even explicitly *say* it, he merely *suggested* it... but the "open-minded" left couldn't possibly entertain the idea that not *everyone* was equal and he was later forced to resign.

I take some comfort in the fact the Noble Laureate wasn't exactly *fired* because it was a honorary position which is basically just universities staying associated with retired ex-professors. So it's not like he's out of work or anything like that. His apology was also quite funny in that he said he was sorry for offending anyone but he still 100% meant what he said.

I know what you mean, though. The fact that a nobel laureate had to resign because some shitty female scientists with bachelors in nutritional science were made to feel uneasy... it's pathetic. It really makes me reconsider an academic career if it means I'm going to be walking on eggshells for my entire career.

The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that virtually zero male scientists were backing the man because 90% of male scientists are your typical whiteknight faggots that think supporting feminists is going to help them get laid. Everyone fucking knows that the people LEADING fields in hard scientific disciplines are always male... hence why women have won less than 5 Nobel Prizes in Physics/Chemistry and only 1 Field's Medal.

supmayne wrote:
iwishiwasdead2 wrote:stemcels disgust me

"stemcels" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this. that is great
I used to be a stemcel

This quote is great, and so British... "three things happen when they are in the lab … You fall in love with them, they fall in love with you and when you criticise them, they cry.” This could be applied to numerous working environments.

What he said was: “Let me tell you about my trouble with girls … three things happen when they are in the lab … You fall in love with them, they fall in love with you and when you criticise them, they cry.”

It is utterly ridiculous that "society's" reaction towards him is considered justified by some people. This should not happen. This man did nothing wrong but society did by pushing him to resign. Ridiculous.
Warning! The preceding content may contain elements of sarcasm that are difficult to understand for autists. Reader discretion is advised.

Funny my phsyiology lecturer mentioned him in class today.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice