how much mm of lower third can you legit add?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Fuck my lower third is the only thing that throws my face off its fucking 33 mm from bottom of lower lip to bottom of chin.

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:embrace your subhumanity, because youre beautiful

bro c'mon I need legit answers

Treatment of Short Face

Just as an upper jaw may grow too far vertically, in many cases, it may not grow vertically enough. This is in turn characterized as the “short face syndrome” and is characterized by a short lower facial third and incomplete incisor display on smile. The short lower facial height is well illustrated by this case, where lengthening of the face provides a better proportionality as well as improving the url to the lower lip (referred to as the labiomental sulcus). In the case illustrated below, this patient had a Class II Malocclusion with severe overjet, and lower jaw advancement was needed to fix his bite and upper jaw surgery was required to bring the upper jaw down to increase his lower facial height and improve his smile.

http://orthocj.com/2000/06/a-patients-guide-to-orthognathic-surgery-2/

heilsa wrote:Image

Treatment of Short Face

Just as an upper jaw may grow too far vertically, in many cases, it may not grow vertically enough. This is in turn characterized as the “short face syndrome” and is characterized by a short lower facial third and incomplete incisor display on smile. The short lower facial height is well illustrated by this case, where lengthening of the face provides a better proportionality as well as improving the url to the lower lip (referred to as the labiomental sulcus). In the case illustrated below, this patient had a Class II Malocclusion with severe overjet, and lower jaw advancement was needed to fix his bite and upper jaw surgery was required to bring the upper jaw down to increase his lower facial height and improve his smile.

http://orthocj.com/2000/06/a-patients-guide-to-orthognathic-surgery-2/

thanks but I don't think I have a overjet but I do notice that my teeth barely show when I smile

i highly suggest you dont do too much if ur philtrum is short, send me a pic and i can tell help you with how much lengthening ud need.

'A 3-D CT scan was obtained of his face and a custom vertical lengthening jawline implant designed. Based on experience with other jaw lengthening implants, the implant added 8mms of length at the chin which tapered back to 3mms at the jaw angle to keep a mandibular plane angle. A more square chin width was designed but only 3mms of width was added at the jaw angles. It was made as a single piece implant of firm durometer.'

http://www.exploreplasticsurgery.com/20 ... e-implant/

How much freeway space do you have when measuring the distance? Or are you clenching? You can always add freeway space and you will have a longer lower third.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice