epiphany: upper cheek region affects how eye area looks

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I am serious.

I am - at times - compulsive when it comes to looksmaxing and finding effective ways on WHAT to optimize through surgery etc.

The last time I mentioned that I got under eye hollows, upper cheek hollows and lower cheek hollows. The last ones are good I like them, but others than that the upper cheeks/higher cheekbone area and the under eye hollows make the eye area look bad.

So the last time I came up with using concealer for under eye hollows and dark circles - which works quite good (of course not as good as getting a surgery or having a professional makeup artist REALLY cover it up, I make it look amateurish).

My new epiphany - upper cheek hollows affects the eye area

What I mean by that -> My eyes are not hollowed but kinda cat shaped but not too big tho (not too feminine).
I found out that SOMETHING is missing there, something looked "odd", I thought it was because my eyes werent hooded or I would be missing something else.

Now I got it (or I think I do when I experiment and look in the mirror) -> THe UPPER CHEEKS (whcih are ALSO hollowed out in my face) affect the eyes. When I have a bit more tissue there, my eyes look somehow better, just like there is somethign, some fullness, just something that hasnt been there and has been missing the whole time

My looksmaxing plans are getting more and more precise and I am getting a REAL sense of what procedures I exactly need to be getting done. I can't wait :)

Opinions?

This is known. Undereye support is important.

ダークホール wrote:They're called orbital rims

I thought this si DIRECTLY under the eye area?

What I was talking about is the upper cheek area under the "under eye hollows"-area :lol: I am not quite sure about the terminology.

Even after using concealer for my under eye hollows I still felt that something is missing and something looks off about my eyes.. lol

MorphIncel wrote:
ダークホール wrote:They're called orbital rims

What I was talking about is the upper cheek area under the "under eye hollows"-area :lol: I am not quite sure about the terminology.

Even after using concealer for my under eye hollows I still felt that something is missing and something looks off about my eyes.. lol

You probably have retruded infraorbital rims indicated by dark circles and the concealer made it look more elevated and forward.

ダークホール wrote:
MorphIncel wrote:

You probably have retruded infraorbital rims indicated by dark circles and the concealer made it look more elevated and forward.

Isnt that related to the maxilla?

I've read somewhere that this is related to the maxilla...I am not an expert tho.

@ダークホール :

Yeah but read carefully: I was not talking about the under eye area, I was refering ( this time ) to the CHEEK under the "dark circles" (so not directly under my eye where the dark circles are, ...under the dark circles..this part is FLAT or even "negative"/recessed?)

When it's a bit more "tissue-y", it seems to look better...

MorphIncel wrote:I've read somewhere that this is related to the maxilla...I am not an expert tho.

@ダークホール :

Yeah but read carefully: I was not talking about the under eye area, I was refering ( this time ) to the CHEEK under the "dark circles" (so not directly under my eye where the dark circles are, ...under the dark circles..this part is FLAT or even "negative"/recessed?)

When it's a bit more "tissue-y", it seems to look better...

A retruded midface.

Both parts, the blue and green parts are retruded...the blue area is 100 percent retruded, the green part is also retruded as far as I can judge (its VERY flat and I liked it my whole life until now lol)

So the green area does also make the eye area look good right? Or am I just hallucinating? Just wanna make sure whether the green part (besides the blue) also plays a (huge?) role...

MorphIncel wrote:Image

Both parts, the blue and green parts are retruded...the blue area is 100 percent retruded, the green part is also retruded as far as I can judge (its VERY flat and I liked it my whole life until now lol)

So the green area does also make the eye area look good right? Or am I just hallucinating? Just wanna make sure whether the green part (besides the blue) also plays a (huge?) role...

Its both areas

I am not 100 percent sure...because when I look at other male models that upper cheek part is alos pretty flat...

So either its due to the under eye area ONLY OR it is because my midface / upper cheek is not even flat but recessed/retruded...

ダークホール wrote:Right in the middle of the blue and green is the infraorbital margin/rim

Oh ok I thought the infraorbital rims were DIRECTLY under the eye where the blue area is...

Another Sluthater also just said "both areas"-- so I am safe to assume that I need to work on both areas right?

The under eye area with the dark circles is a no brainer..wasn't that sure about the upper cheek because I thought I would look puffy or something (Have to get just a LITTLE bit injected there prolly right)?

MorphIncel wrote:
ダークホール wrote:Right in the middle of the blue and green is the infraorbital margin/rim

Oh ok I thought the infraorbital rims were DIRECTLY under the eye where the blue area is...

Another Sluthater also just said "both areas"-- so I am safe to assume that I need to work on both areas right?

The under eye area with the dark circles is a no brainer..wasn't that sure about the upper cheek because I thought I would look puffy or something (Have to get just a LITTLE bit injected there prolly right)?

Yes.

http://dryaremchuk.com/infraorbital-rim-implants

The blue region on my face is low-set which gives me scleral show. FML.

Gotcha and yeah I know these pics and still it looked like it is just about the part directly under the eye ONLY and not the upper cheek part which I am lacking as well...the latter is the question for me

I am going to try fillers first ...The first thing on my check list is a rhino...Not sure whether fillers before my rhino would be a good idea in terms of complications or loosing the fillers way too fast because of the rhinoplasty (surgery etc)

Also- guys check this out..guys name is CHAD WHITE, male model

He seems to lack that area as well (If i am not mistaken) but his eyes still look good..so is it all about the part directly under the eye and not the upper cheek as well as i have been thinking?! :evil:

I am not seeing that much of a projecting cheekbone...If i look at other malemodels it looks quite different :?:

Also this guy, he just got projecting zygoma (red area) but not the "upper cheek" part (the green area) as I like to call it

I am worried that getting the green area filled will make my face look puffy or more incel

MorphIncel wrote:Image

Also this guy, he just got projecting zygoma (red area) but not the "upper cheek" part (the green area) as I like to call it

I am worried that getting the green area filled will make my face look puffy or more incel

Yes a center heavy face is bad, you'd want to get the entire area done with filler or just the red sections.

everyone's eye area looks better with more filler. simple test is to look in the mirror, put your fingers on your cheek below your eye, and slightly press up towards your eye. you'll see a noticeable difference in the shape and contour of your eye, not to mention less scleral show.

op135 wrote:everyone's eye area looks better with more filler. simple test is to look in the mirror, put your fingers on your cheek below your eye, and slightly press up towards your eye. you'll see a noticeable difference in the shape and contour of your eye, not to mention less scleral show.

This is exactly what i have done in the mirror. The eye shape doesnt change and i dont got scleral show in the first place but it somehow looks still better maybe as if i am smiling..

But on the other hand u got that model guy who is also hollowed out except for the zygoma part.

The question now is zygoma yes..directly under eye prolly as well because of dark circles but a bit below that where the upper cheek is/begins is the question..dont wanna look puffy or something wanna keep that male modelesque feature

Men have wide cheekbones, projecting to the sides, women have them forward. It depends, whether you wanna be a man or a woman.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice