Woman cries because snoop dog called her attractive

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

"You are beautiful just the way you are... Words can't bring you down" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

snoop, with his 20 year career in music didn't have enough LMS to compliment a no-name human female.

Think about that the next time you approach a woman, expecting a date or sex.

just lol if you're not trying out homosexuality

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The sub 7/8 laws are taking forms even though they haven't been announced and implemented yet officially by the government.
Last edited by CrunchTheySkullz on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

She is very brave for speaking out about this. I'm surprised it's even legal for ethnics to speak to white women in a sexual manner considering most of them are ugly, slimey, & stinking.

On that note, can you imagine what her & her friends have said about black guys behind closed doors? :lol:
Eww face?
Know your place.

Bear in mind this is the same kind of bitch who will defend gay and muslim rights all day long, yet when a black superstar shows her a ''sexually positive'' comment about her body she cries. Liberal women are the most mentally insane and hypocritical women in the world.

What an entitled shitcunt. This is probably from having a huge ego develop through years of being whiteknighted. Funny but when's she's 50 and looking like a pig in makeup, she'd be begging for such compliments. Well let this be a lesson to incel looking guys rich and famous or poor not to compliment a woman until she's your official Gf.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

most mens funerals are on the day they are born. LOL @ being born as a male in todays society

Just LOL @that broad thinking she is even in the realm of what Snoop sees as attractive. The truth is Snoop sees prettier women on the fucking daily whether in NY LA or Miami or wherever.

The most offensive part of the video is when she brought up that Snoop was physically larger/dominant and therefore she felt threatened. Not to mention she said she wouldn't have said anything back anyway given the chance.

He obviously was just trying to be nice/inclusive to that plain-jane hipster cunt (I imagine he always compliments a lot of women he meets and almost always gets a positive reply). That was Snoops way of being charming but the plain-jane perceived it as a pick-up attempt anyway.

And this is why I and YOU should never ever ever talk to unattractive women. It always backfires. And even if you win you lose.

Cliffs: Kill Yourself Bigfoot.
feel the AMOG.
ImageImage

One day I want to see a video of a male model complaining about how a girl (preferably a chubby less attractive one) made him feel objectified after she complimented him.

That chick is invisible to me also
but yeah another minus for the "be yourself theory"

snoop needs pua (ways of verbally manipulating the truth to give the illusion that the girl is being respected)

lol @ this 5/10 trying to attention whore

this is proof that only LOOKS are real, M and S are not legit

she called him out because he doesn't have LOOKS, she didn't give a fuck about his M and S. in fact, she made a big deal of it only because she knew he is famous

if it was prime chico who said she would have jumped on his dick

LOOKS

AMOG wrote:Just LOL @that broad thinking she is even in the realm of what Snoop sees as attractive. The truth is Snoop sees prettier women on the fucking daily whether in NY LA or Miami or wherever.

The most offensive part of the video is when she brought up that Snoop was physically larger/dominant and therefore she felt threatened. Not to mention she said she wouldn't have said anything back anyway given the chance.

He obviously was just trying to be nice/inclusive to that plain-jane hipster cunt (I imagine he always compliments a lot of women he meets and almost always gets a positive reply). That was Snoops way of being charming but the plain-jane perceived it as a pick-up attempt anyway.

And this is why I and YOU should never ever ever talk to unattractive women. It always backfires. And even if you win you lose.

Cliffs: Kill Yourself Bigfoot.
legit post. It is always best Never to compliment a plain jane average bitch even when you are just "trying to be nice" and lift her spirits when you can sense she has low self esteem. The bitch will go from insecure to ego maniac in an instant and accuse you of being a desperate creep to her friends later.

He wasn't complimenting her. He was being a nigger. It's like cat calling. Only bottom feeders do it.

European wrote:He wasn't complimenting her. He was being a nigger. It's like cat calling. Only bottom feeders do it.

Stormfag WK. :roll:

She's a dumb cunt. Nothing happened.

shes not a plain jane more like 8/10 lol @ anyone coping.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

on another note:What the fuck is up with liberal white women?they need to find problems because they dont have any and have such pampered existances.

sjws get on my nerves.liberal females will go thru hell to defend muslim terrorists and black rapists but the minute you ''objectify''them they are screaming in the streets how their feelings have been hurt.its sad america is sucha feminized society that PC even exists as its essentially just''aaaaaaaw that hurts my feeeeeelings''!like its fucking illegal and socially unacceptable to hurt someones feelings or to point out the obvious elephant in the room.most of the people who Pc benefits are basically huge fucking mammoths in a building who everyone is trying to ignore like its all normal.blacks who look like demonic ape monkeys with nasty frizzy hair acting like coons with human women...oh ur not supposed to say anything about that.gooks and their alien faces and downsyndromed sisters walking hand in hand with a white man...oh you cant laugh at the comedy of it all and call out the entire spectacle for what everyone knows it is.Arab Terrorists running around trying to spread islam bombing shit and living on welfare ,grooming girls but oh islam is so tolerant and we cant say shit about them.

worst of all its worst to criticize these liberal rich whites who make up problems in ther head to feel victimized,wether its incels on sluthate or any other white heroine addicted hipster who claims to have ''problems''.what is up with liberal caucasians and their need for victimhood,I mean it must be a human thing as the lowliest coddlest ape does it althe way to rich whites with no worries except the ones they make up.

gobman3000 wrote:

Fucking lol, cuckold nation.

Literally the end times.

What the fuck? The way she was obsessing and carrying on, you'd think that he pushed her down to the ground and stole her purse.

He made an off-hand remark about her looks, which he found attractive. His comment was a bit unnecessarily crude, but whatever.

If Chad Thundercock said something like Snoop did, she'd be fine with it. But the pseudo-intellectual hipster upper-middle class white woman didn't know how to process it when a tall black man hits on her. For fuck's sake, does she even know who Snoop Dog is?

I'm amazed that she was actually interviewed about this pointless bullshit.

"Hurting someone's feelings" is not assault.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice