Mouth breathing = main cause of inceldom (study)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.love-shy.com/resources#shynessandlove

It's a book about incels. Everyone here must read this book.

“Indeed, if one were to predict among a large group of elementary school boys just exactly who is likely to go on to a life of chronic and painful love-shyness, there does not appear to be any better or more readily observable medical predictor than that of difficulties involving the nose.”

Mouth breathing children end up being incel. Mouth breathing is the number 1 indicator of being incel according to this doctor. Honestly this book is absolute gold. It describes the average sluthater to the T.

"Of course, in most cases the love-shy are not attractive—a fact which
renders their situation vis-a-vis the opposite sex even more impossible
for them"

There it is boyo's.

No fap is also legit! Slayers barely masturbate.

"On a self-administered questionnaire which was privately filled out by each man, I asked: "Generally speaking, about how many times per week do you ordinarily masturbate these days?" And 85 percent of the
older love-shys indicated that they currently average two or more ejaculations per week via masturbation. The average for these 35 to 50-year old virginal men was 4.18 ejaculations per week experienced through the various modes of sexual self-stimulation. In spite of their considerably more youthful age, only 67 percent
of the younger (university age) love-shys indicated that they usually averaged two or more ejaculations per week via masturbation. The average for this 19 to 24-year old group was 3.19 ejaculations per week via
masturbation. In stark contrast, none (zero percent) of the self-confident non-shys
averaged two or more ejaculations per week via masturbation.
In fact, 58 percent of the non-shys told me that they never masturbated at all"

No fap theory confirmed.

"Young men who masturbate three or more times per week tend to be unhappy, nonsociable, shy, and rather poorly adjusted. Among college age females, on the other hand, such behavior has been found to reflect very fine mental health, non-shyness, assertiveness, high levels of sociability, social spontaneity, self-confidence, happiness, and androgeny of attitudes and values."

Height theory debunked.

"I checked the height of each of the 500 men interviewed for this book. And there were no significant differences at all between the loveshys and the non-shys in this regard. Simply put, love-shy men do not appear to be anymore likely than non-shy men to be excessively or noticeably short."

wow that seems like virtually no masturbation to me, 3 times a week wtf. I jack off more than that every day.

Yul Brynner wrote:No fap theory confirmed.

"Young men who masturbate three or more times per week tend to be unhappy, nonsociable, shy, and rather poorly adjusted. Among college age females, on the other hand, such behavior has been found to reflect very fine mental health, non-shyness, assertiveness, high levels of sociability, social spontaneity, self-confidence, happiness, and androgeny of attitudes and values."

I think you are getting cause and effect mixed up.

Slayers don't fap because they don't have to. They feel sexually fulfilled without fapping.

Incels on the other hand, try to distract themselves from their inceldom through fapping.
Life is written in bone.

mrz wrote:wow that seems like virtually no masturbation to me, 3 times a week wtf. I jack off more than that every day.

I was able to fap multiple times a day when I was younger, now I'm doing it for a longer period of time instead of multiple times a day. Sometimes I fap for 20 minutes, then put it back in my pants again and wait 2 hours, then start again.

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
mrz wrote:wow that seems like virtually no masturbation to me, 3 times a week wtf. I jack off more than that every day.

I was able to fap multiple times a day when I was younger, now I'm doing it for a longer period of time instead of multiple times a day. Sometimes I fap for 20 minutes, then put it back in my pants again and wait 2 hours, then start again.

I do it for longer than I used to, but just as much as always. If I have nothing that prevents me from doing so, I fap somewhere between 4 to 8 times a day I guess. Virtually always at least three times a day though, I always fap first thing in the morning and immediately before I go to sleep, usually I need at least one fap in the middle of the day too though. That is like the absolute minimum though, typically I fap about once every two to three hours I guess.

I can't stand sexual tension, it's so distracting. Like, I can't focus, and my mind keeps being drawn back to it, and it's just a generally mildly to moderately uncomfortable feeling depending on how horny I am. I try to keep it as close to zero for as much of the day as possible, and that requires pretty regular masturbation.

Incels = psychopaths theory confirmed.

"In addition to their fantasies about violently acting out, another attribute which love-shy men seem to share in common with incarcerated criminals is that of psychopathy. As indicated before, psychopathy rests
upon a deep-seated feeling that no one really gives a damn about what is likely to happen to one. And, of course, if a man genuinely believes that no one really cares about his needs and feelings, it is only one small step for him to arrive at the conviction that there is similarly little or no need for him to "give a damn" about the needs and feelings of others. "

Autists are good looking.

"One of the especially interesting (if somewhat bizarre) characteristics of autistic children is that they tend to be unusually beautiful/handsome. Indeed, most autistic people tend to be quite far above average
on looks"

Yul Brynner wrote:Incels = psychopaths theory confirmed.

"In addition to their fantasies about violently acting out, another attribute which love-shy men seem to share in common with incarcerated criminals is that of psychopathy. As indicated before, psychopathy rests
upon a deep-seated feeling that no one really gives a damn about what is likely to happen to one. And, of course, if a man genuinely believes that no one really cares about his needs and feelings, it is only one small step for him to arrive at the conviction that there is similarly little or no need for him to "give a damn" about the needs and feelings of others. "

They act like it's unreasonable to feel that way, but it's completely legitimate.

"And, of course, if a man genuinely believes that no one really cares"

NO. If a society doesn't care about his needs or feelings. Stop placing the blame on the man as if this is some unfounded belief that he is getting out of nowhere.

Yul Brynner wrote:Autists are good looking.

"One of the especially interesting (if somewhat bizarre) characteristics of autistic children is that they tend to be unusually beautiful/handsome. Indeed, most autistic people tend to be quite far above average
on looks"

Where is the evidence and proof? However that would be very interesting considering how mentally fucked 90% of this forum is.

Not sure if I've stated this before, but I am a life long mouth breather due to hereditary nasal problems. Mouth breathing since birth.

I've had run away success with 6+ women all my life and now married to a slim hottie.

Now what? Don't give me that outlier coping shit again.
Violence Crew
Masculinity Crew
Colez Biker Gang
2010 PuaHate Member

on looks"

Bye Felicia/10.

That book, like everything else, is a scam. That book was written by some hack who got his degree out of a fucking cereal box. I don't even need to read to know that I'm right.

There is only one cause of inceldom and that is shitty upbringing, autism, and hollywood constantly pushing the message that no sex by the end of High School = INSTANT subhumanity. This puts a lot of pressure on guys. Therefore it splits guys into three groups:

1) Chad. He responded to the pressure by being resourceful, playing sports at a young age thereby giving him INSTANT social status and social circle, fighting with his parents who were really cool to him after. From this he got social status and was able to get laid pretty quickly. Then they go on to become womanizers until their late 20s when they realize they need to settle down.

2) Normalfag. He responded to the pressure by either fooling around with random chicks at high school or college parties, or by getting into a relationship with an average chick. Parents still pretty cool, only the normalfag doesn't fight he just kind of obeys in a halfassed manner. Most normalfags just settle down with the first chick who gives them a chance and they usually only have fucked one chick in their lifetime and thats the chick they locked down.

3) Subhuman. That's us. We responded to the pressure by just avoiding it. Why did we avoid it? Cuz we were too busy dealing with shit at home: Forming strategies to get away from our helicopter parents (IMO the NUMBAH ONE cause of Inceldom), defending ourselves from abusive parents who want to beat us up all the time, or obsessing with school grades to impress our parents this way they can get off our back (it doesn't work). And thus, we treat chicks like our moms: We think that they are 1) out to punish us for everything, 2) don't want us to succeed, 3) we think we can win them over by impressing them.

S H I T T Y
P A R E N T S

That is what leads to inceldom.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Incels love to cough and clear their throat.

"One of the characteristics that I have long noticed among socially inactive men is that they tend to clear their throats and/or cough significantly more often than anybody else. You can enter any university library during any month or season of the year, and find that the most persistent bookworms quite commonly approach the point of creating a public nuisance with their frequent and often loud coughing and/or throat clearing. (Maybe this is a latent way of crying out for loving heterosexual attention!)"

Nihilism+ wrote:

on looks"

Bye Felicia/10.

That book, like everything else, is a scam. That book was written by some hack who got his degree out of a fucking cereal box. I don't even need to read to know that I'm right.

There is only one cause of inceldom and that is shitty upbringing, autism, and hollywood constantly pushing the message that no sex by the end of High School = INSTANT subhumanity. This puts a lot of pressure on guys. Therefore it splits guys into three groups:

1) Chad. He responded to the pressure by being resourceful, playing sports at a young age thereby giving him INSTANT social status and social circle, fighting with his parents who were really cool to him after. From this he got social status and was able to get laid pretty quickly. Then they go on to become womanizers until their late 20s when they realize they need to settle down.

2) Normalfag. He responded to the pressure by either fooling around with random chicks at high school or college parties, or by getting into a relationship with an average chick. Parents still pretty cool, only the normalfag doesn't fight he just kind of obeys in a halfassed manner. Most normalfags just settle down with the first chick who gives them a chance and they usually only have fucked one chick in their lifetime and thats the chick they locked down.

3) Subhuman. That's us. We responded to the pressure by just avoiding it. Why did we avoid it? Cuz we were too busy dealing with shit at home: Forming strategies to get away from our helicopter parents (IMO the NUMBAH ONE cause of Inceldom), defending ourselves from abusive parents who want to beat us up all the time, or obsessing with school grades to impress our parents this way they can get off our back (it doesn't work). And thus, we treat chicks like our moms: We think that they are 1) out to punish us for everything, 2) don't want us to succeed, 3) we think we can win them over by impressing them.

S H I T T Y
P A R E N T S

possibly legit.

Nihilism+ wrote:

on looks"

Bye Felicia/10.

S H I T T Y
P A R E N T S

Facial defects are what cause inceldom

Parents... Haha, great cope there

ALL incels need to book an appointment with a rhinologist tomorrow

"Hence, the inability of many a love-shy man to "think on his feet" when he is under stress and anxiety may be due at least in part to the blocking off of the free flow of oxygen and other energies that pass through the nose. Mouth breathers may be taking in significantly fewer of these energies (and oxygen) than nose breathers. This is another good reason why a love-shy man should waste no time in getting his nose checked out by a reputable rhinologist, especially if he has long suffered from nasal breathing problems."
PostThis post by kyra was deleted by puanewb on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm.
Reason: Request via Skype

Doesn't mouth breathing fuck up the face big time though? Like doesn't it cause a long midface and retruded maxilla?

aussieincel wrote:Doesn't mouth breathing fuck up the face big time though? Like doesn't it cause a long midface and retruded maxilla?

Yeah it won't help u now

Even me, a straight male, dislike mouth breathers. The sound of breathing through the mouth is unattractive and annoying.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:
Yul Brynner wrote:Incels = psychopaths theory confirmed.

They act like it's unreasonable to feel that way, but it's completely legitimate.

"And, of course, if a man genuinely believes that no one really cares"

NO. If a society doesn't care about his needs or feelings. Stop placing the blame on the man as if this is some unfounded belief that he is getting out of nowhere.

yeah this. they like to gaslight you and ignore you when you tell them what's truly bothering you and what the cure is.
Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.
Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice