Why this guy looks like inbreed retard after lefort surgery

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
viking wrote:You are considering LF3? Have you chosen a surgeon already?

modded lf3. Movement of maxilla and zygos, without nasal section. So far it's only option to fix the damage according to words of my local ortho.

Did not choose surgeon yet.
Do many surgeons do it in Europe? I know just Obwegeser and a couple of Italian surgeons who might do it for non syndrome patients.
Warning! The preceding content may contain elements of sarcasm that are difficult to understand for autists. Reader discretion is advised.

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
viking wrote:You are considering LF3? Have you chosen a surgeon already?

modded lf3. Movement of maxilla and zygos, without nasal section. So far it's only option to fix the damage according to words of my local ortho.

Found surgeons who are comfortable and confident with this shit, but did not choose one yet.

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

godspeed my fellow subhuman godspeed
Last edited by heilsa on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heilsa wrote:
RetractedMaxilla wrote:

Found surgeons who are comfortable and confident with this shit, but did not choose one yet.

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

goodspeed my fellow subhuman goodspeed
It's godspeed my German friend.

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
viking wrote:Do many surgeons do it in Europe? I know just Obwegeser and a couple of Italian surgeons who might do it for non syndrome patients.

There are some who are doing this shit, but there are only few who are doing it on non-trauma and non-syndromic patients. And from those few available, they decide whether they would do it on you or not. Plus some are very unaffordable.
Are you going to get a chin wing later?

viking wrote:
heilsa wrote:
Fortes fortuna adiuvat

goodspeed my fellow subhuman goodspeed
It's godspeed my German friend.

fixed

TheRealPill wrote:The guy in the before photos isn't deformed or noticeably deficient in any areas, and looks far worse after the operations.

Yes he is, you can't see it in the pictures he posted because he was very self concisous about his narrow palate and went out of his way to only half smile in pictures. It would have been very obvious when he was talking that he had a very narrow palate.

The guy should have gotten jaw implants after the 1st surgery, his gonial angles are grossly inadequate causing his cheeks to look swollen after his palate was expanded
Last edited by OldRooster1 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxillaIsEverything wrote:Surgeries dont work, just accept your subhumainity

poorcels detected

OldRooster1 wrote:
TheRealPill wrote:The guy in the before photos isn't deformed or noticeably deficient in any areas, and looks far worse after the operations.

Yes he is, you can't see it in the pictures he posted because he was very self concisous about his narrow palate and went out of his way to only half smile in pictures. It would have been very obvious when he was talking that he had a very narrow palate.

The guy should have gotten jaw implants after the 1st surgery, his gonial angles are grossly inadequate causing his cheeks to look swollen after his palate was expanded

Yeah he had lots of structural issues and needs multiple surgeries not just SARPE.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
OldRooster1 wrote:I can't see how lateral expansion would do damage in any scenario, because well, it's lateral expansion and not anterior advancement, and what does gonial angle have to do with chipmunk cheeks?

Put your thumb over his gonial angle in the picture taken 2 years after first surgery, but before second surgery. He only looks like he has chimpmonk cheeks because of a very weak gonial angle

the guy looks like a retard

wtf was this a lefort 1? it can't be. im seeing those pics below and they are great results, some more than others.

im having a bsso anti clockwise rotation with i guess some fascia implants in in the undereye area and a lefort 1, but this result scares me.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice