Why this guy looks like inbreed retard after lefort surgery

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



wtf! did he had a lefort 1? the upper ''pre-maxilla'' ,(i dont know how to call it, has been advanced, but the lower jaw no, and the protrusion creates those cheeks, who cover the bone structure..
they made him look like a chinles faggot.

making his upper jaw more protruding, made his cheeks hang on his face, and his chin look retruded.
making his lower jaw longer,and upper jaw shorter, gave his face a wider, more square appearance.
square+round cheeks on top = that face .
smile too wide
chin too short, makes his mouth look low set.






I'm not really knowledgeable about the plastic surgery process, so I'm curious as to whether there are any regulations about the ethics of procedures carried out?

The guy in the before photos isn't deformed or noticeably deficient in any areas, and looks far worse after the operations.

Is it just as simple as having a consultation, paying money, and getting the procedure performed?

This seems highly unethical.

RetractedMaxilla wrote:reminds me on this one:
Image


are this before or after pictures?

He definitely looks worse after his surgeries. Swollen appearance, uneven projection, smile resembling horsy mouth.

Image

Guys I think he had SARPE not a leforte 1. Notice he had palate expansion in the top photo and then braces after? See he needs a BSSO and sliding genio now too. Oh fuck look at his tiny ramus causing the potato jaw. He needs ramus implants as well.
Last edited by Sociopath1983 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Image

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
TheRealPill wrote:I'm not really knowledgeable about the plastic surgery process, so I'm curious as to whether there are any regulations about the ethics of procedures carried out?

The guy in the before photos isn't deformed or noticeably deficient in any areas, and looks far worse after the operations.

Is it just as simple as having a consultation, paying money, and getting the procedure performed?

This seems highly unethical.


I wonder the same, but this seem not to be the case evenly among surgeons over the globe - I think that especially US surgeons don't give a fuck and keep producing that silicone valley products, plastic dolls from plastic surgeons and inbreed retards from maxfacs. Some docs should be hanged.


The highly regarded American maxfac surgeons are actually very conservative when it comes to who they take on as patients.

What happened here is that I bet they technically fixed his bite (at the expense of his appearance), so the surgeon basically accomplished his mission.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

This is why you don't get jaw surgery unless you really need it. :roll:

wow. DEATH.

this makes me feel a bit better about not getting double jaw, at least.

ダークホール wrote:
sysiphus wrote:This is why you don't get jaw surgery unless you really need it. :roll:



This.
B-b-but maxilla?
Warning! The preceding content may contain elements of sarcasm that are difficult to understand for autists. Reader discretion is advised.

Image

Holy fuck, this thread is scaring me from going through with my surgeries.

Please someone explain this shit better!
Life is written in bone.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:Holy fuck, this thread is scaring me from going through with my surgeries.

Please someone explain this shit better!

Surgeries dont work, just accept your subhumainity
Image just lol at you

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
ThereIsNoGame wrote:Holy fuck, this thread is scaring me from going through with my surgeries.

Please someone explain this shit better!


+1

Can't imagine undergoing this and at the ending looking just more incel.


wont happen if u go for le fort 3 buddy boyo...

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
heilsa wrote:
wont happen if u go for le fort 3 buddy boyo...


i wonder if i'll be sane enough to throw it out of plan. currently i'm at negotiation with AOO orthodontist for pre-surgery preparation.
You are considering LF3? Have you chosen a surgeon already?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 103 guests