Daily Reminder: the power of makeup

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

In an exceptional example of shitcunt fakery, Néerlandais hambeast YouTuber Nikkie has shown us one-half of her face with and the other without makeup.

The original:

And after her skilled frauding:

Another nail in the coffin, incels.

makeup has effectively ended the genetic legacy of millions and millions of men before us.

billions of men have struggled with life before us...and they all just endured it because they wanted to pass on their genes. but now will be the time when those endeavours will fail horribly. since the beginning of the 2010s, sub8 men have to be extremely lucky or succesfull to be able to pass on their genes.
in the coming years, millions and millions of anchestries will die out, sub8 men will fail to accomplish what every of his ancestor achieved and its all because of a human invention called makeup

make up can't fix ugly bone structure though. if you can't tell a woman has good bone structure unless she wears makeup and becomes "pretty" then you are not very perceptive.

op135 wrote:make up can't fix ugly bone structure though. if you can't tell a woman has good bone structure unless she wears makeup and becomes "pretty" then you are not very perceptive.

It makes the infraorbital rims look better if you wear under eye concealer.

Oh I see...I'll probably forget come sunrise, and for that I'm thankful that this will be a daily thread, thank you based Norwood Cemetery.

Dutch wrote:Oh I see...I'll probably forget come sunrise, and for that I'm thankful that this will be a daily thread, thank you based Norwood Cemetery.

Eh? You been drinking, partner? ;)

Not a fan of the 'daily reminder' tag normally, but for this topic, I think it's warranted.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:If one of you Sluthaters don't shish kebah my asshole in the next 30 minutes I WILL LOSE MY SHIT!!!

I seen that son, my comment was edited. You are the messiah, I should know I've followed a few.

all women are ugly without makeup
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice