Orbital rim deficiency, flat face, shit jaw, FIX IT ALL!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

ok so Im 17 and Im already consulting with some of the best maxillofacial and craniofacial surgeons in the world. My jaw is complete shit (as some of you made sure you let me know in an older post of mine). The thing is... I have killer eyebrows and eyes and my face is wide besides the jaw. I've been doing some crazy research these last few weeks. Pulled a few all nighters. And this is what Ive found.

PLASTIC SURGERY IS JUST A MASK. Do you really want to go your whole life wearing a mask? Or would you rather fix the underlying problem that is your bones. Maxillofacial/craniofacial surgery fixes the actual issue. Many people like to spread legends and what not about the dangers but in reality, lefort i,ii,iii, and jaw surgery have the same risks and planting an implant in the face expect surgery lasts a lifetime and comes with health benefits. Blindness is probably the biggest scare even though less than 1% of all patients who have had these surgeries now suffer from blindness.

I read a story from a guy who said many of the surgeons describe the surgery like this...

Don't expect it to make an ugly person a model, but you can expect to bump up to the next tier. So if you're ugly, if kids stare at you in the super market, you can expect to look normal. You wont be attractive by any means but you wont be ugly. If you're average and you get a surgery like these expect to become attractive. If you're attractive well... you most likely don't need a surgery haha.

These surgeries are legit and many doctors in the US and europe do them (lefort 1,2,3s). Im aware that Dr Sinn in texas has a great team and has a great approach to these surgeries.

Many doctors who haven't done too many leforts will go against them and instead try to get you to use a fat graft or implants. This is not the way to go. Find a surgeon who does many of these and he or she will tell you there is little to no more risk doing the surgery than there is to having an implant. Its all based on experience.

The pictures below are a few of my favorite before and afters (that you can find on the web). Many before and afters aren't on the internet due to the patient not wanting their photos out there. The surgeons, should you decide to go in for a consultation, usually have some sort of way to contact older patients where you can ask to see their before and afters.

If you're serious about looking better seriously look into craniofacial and maxillofacial surgeons who do these surgeries. It also helps if they are trained in cosmetic surgery as well. If you do some digging you will be able to find the best surgeons for this kinda stuff. An hour of digging through different forums you should be able to find like a good handful or two of surgeons to contact.

Seriously though, don't go in for fillers or fat, or implants. They aren't worth it. This is where the money is at. It's a long process but worth sticking to.
Attachments
yPWL2sU.jpg
famous girl AFTER SURGERY
yPWL2sU.jpg (117.82 KiB) Viewed 6002 times
6toB1QD.jpg
famous girl
6toB1QD.jpg (116.98 KiB) Viewed 6004 times
balehh.png
guy 1
balehh.png (699.8 KiB) Viewed 6002 times
blah.png
girl 2
blah.png (558.67 KiB) Viewed 6004 times
surhey.png
girl 1 different angle
surhey.png (67.65 KiB) Viewed 6002 times
surhe.png
girl 1
surhe.png (255.11 KiB) Viewed 6002 times

Didn't read.
Just get a lefort III+Bsso and you might be fine.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

pics of op?
Last edited by heilsa on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

http://www.facesurgery.it/gallery-ortognatica.phpvv

Heres a surgeon from italy. He's pretty well known in europe for giving a great look (if you aren't dead ass ugly in the first place). Some like him, some say he's sorta in your face about it all and almost accepts anybody just for money. Idk you have to do some research of your own of course but these are well worth it. A lifetime confidence booster.

Where was a poster here at your age who wrote just like you. He had osteotomies for his entire face, eventually got disappointed for the result.

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Didn't read.

That's pretty much what the post says. Nice.

777eeee777 wrote:http://www.facesurgery.it/gallery-ortognatica.phpvv

Heres a surgeon from italy. He's pretty well known in europe for giving a great look (if you aren't dead ass ugly in the first place). Some like him, some say he's sorta in your face about it all and almost accepts anybody just for money. Idk you have to do some research of your own of course but these are well worth it. A lifetime confidence booster.

link doesnt work

777eeee777 wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Didn't read.

That's pretty much what the post says. Nice.

im always on spot.

lmao, looks like the first one got a le fort 3 surgery.

second and third not only had jaw surgery but also a rhino

best looksmaxing result I've seen, hands down

sephon wrote:Image

Fucking gross.
I hate, hate that fucking phenotype(the first one) on women. :x

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Fucking gross.

Most arab girls look like that. The skinny ones anyway.

gobman3000 wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Fucking gross.

Not sure about arab girls, but I havent seen many arab girls that looked like that. The most Ive seen in my life were women of Italian descent as well as spanish. Zero Negresses had that phenotype.
The phenotype itself is highly contributed by that disgusting maxillary recession. Ew.

that's fucking impressive,do you know what she got done?

eliasisdope wrote:

that's fucking impressive,do you know what she got done?

i would guess

1. maxillary advancement with mandibular setback
2. rhinoplasty
3. genioplasty
4. under eye filler

from disgusting jewish subhuman that smells like fish and has hairy armpits and a beef curtain pussy to cute highly fuckable girl with 10/10 elbows, just fucking LOL @ failo effect
PostThis post by wayra was deleted by wayra on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:35 am.

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
gobman3000 wrote:

Not sure about arab girls, but I havent seen many arab girls that looked like that. The most Ive seen in my life were women of Italian descent as well as spanish. Zero Negresses had that phenotype.
The phenotype itself is highly contributed by that disgusting maxillary retrusion. Ew.

Bird noses are beautiful.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Sociopath1983 wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Not sure about arab girls, but I havent seen many arab girls that looked like that. The most Ive seen in my life were women of Italian descent as well as spanish. Zero Negresses had that phenotype.
The phenotype itself is highly contributed by that disgusting maxillary retrusion. Ew.

Legit. A massive long beak on either gender looks glorious. All sex icons have it

Sociopath1983 wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Not sure about arab girls, but I havent seen many arab girls that looked like that. The most Ive seen in my life were women of Italian descent as well as spanish. Zero Negresses had that phenotype.

Legit. A massive long beak on either gender looks glorious. All sex icons have it

she still has negative orbital vector, she needs under eye area filled. also i think he edited her profile, look at the side profile after pic and look how unnatural the nasion-brow transition is

i actually changed my mind on this. i was all about jaw surgery before...but i have realized that if you need to WIDEN your jaw, you need to be visting eppley and do a custom wraparound jaw implant. jaw surgery will not effectively widen the face

MichaelSzny wrote:I now know why my chin is so small.
My maxilla is just too forward grown.
LEGIT. :lol: :lol:

The chins only look large because these patients have class 3 under bites and recessed maxillas. Having an underbite is like jaw jutting forward 24/7
PostThis post by wayra was deleted by wayra on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:27 am.

PCT is SHIT wrote:

she still has negative orbital vector, she needs under eye area filled. also i think he edited her profile, look at the side profile after pic and look how unnatural the nasion-brow transition is

The surgeon still made her go from witch and social outcast to entitled princess.

Everyones talking about the girl... WTF what about that guy?? He looks legit MM tier in that last set of pics and yet he started looking like a complete sub fucking human. What a fucking cheater.
PostThis post by wayra was deleted by wayra on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:32 am.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice