Chin of the gods, above average jaw, still inbred looking

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

hormone and vascular theory

geometry doesn't mean shit when judging looks. Hormones make so that you can look sexually attractive even if you don't have the sluthater criteria.

He is not a FLANGED MALE. That's all that matters

Narrow temples
Asymmetric nose
Ugly eyes
Narrow chin
Narrow palate
"In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man. If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself."

how do u know if someone's palate is narrow?

Just lol, you guys over analyze shit I swear he still good looking above average even, he's like a 6.5/10

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:his ugly eyes and weird skull shape ruin him

I can see the eye part but wtf wierd skull shape? What do you mean? What's wrong with his skull?.

eliasisdope wrote:
iwishiwasdead2 wrote:his ugly eyes and weird skull shape ruin him

I can see the eye part but wtf wierd skull shape? What do you mean? What's wrong with his skull?.

your jaw should be as wide as your cheekbones, the guy in the pic looks like a balloon head

ideal:

cocaine wrote:Narrow temples
Asymmetric nose
Ugly eyes
Narrow chin
Narrow palate

Yes his nose is fucked and his eyes are nct and asymmetric but his chin is quite robust and slayer. Its far from being small. His lips on the other hand are bad.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:
eliasisdope wrote:I can see the eye part but wtf wierd skull shape? What do you mean? What's wrong with his skull?.

your jaw should be as wide as your cheekbones, the guy in the pic looks like a balloon head

ideal:

oh alright I get you.

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:
eliasisdope wrote:I can see the eye part but wtf wierd skull shape? What do you mean? What's wrong with his skull?.

ideal:

Ideally the corners of the ramus should be just inside the zygo arch. So the cheekbones should be just slightly wider than the jaw. This is an anatomical fact and not my biased and deluded basement dwelling opinion.

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:
ideal:

the more prenatal t u have, the less of a taper u get between zygos and gonial, very important trait for masculinity. see my sig

eyes too far apart, mouth and palate too small

Short face syndrome, makes u look like child. Child with beard and tuxedo.

He would look like Charlie with longer midface.

It's not all about individual features. A man can have good bone structure or features and still be average or ugly. This is because it's about how the entire face looks. If women just don't get that turned on by your face, then it doesn't matter how strong your jaw is, how dominant your brow ridge is, how nice your lips and eyes are.

If Brad Pitt had a weaker jaw, NCT and bigger ears, he'd still look mostly the same. It's not like he'd suddenly morph into a vastly different guy. That can happen, but you have to remember that our faces are templates; we will always look like ourselves, just deviations can make slight differences e.g. the aforementioned different jaws and ears.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice