Reddit "red pillers" discover groundbreaking news.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

But they think that every guy can become attractive if they start hitting the gym and take care of their hygiene. Read the comment section.

Yeah I know. That's why they are delusional as fuck. You can smell the cope from a mile away. A bunch of sexually unsuccessful guys convincing themselves it's within their power to change with new habits and personality traits....

sadcel wrote:Yeah I know. That's why they are delusional as fuck. You can smell the cope from a mile away. A bunch of sexually unsuccessful guys convincing themselves it's within their power to change with new habits and personality traits....

There are ugly guys who get laid but the only way to overcome being physically unattractive is to be rich or have insane status. You need to be a frat president or something in college to overcome being ugly.

Gymming is overrated and if you really want an eye popping physique you need to use steroids.

the worst part is if you go in there and actually redpill these cucks they will silence / exile you . you need to step back and let them flounder. they will get here with baby steps

tmj wrote:
sadcel wrote:Yeah I know. That's why they are delusional as fuck. You can smell the cope from a mile away. A bunch of sexually unsuccessful guys convincing themselves it's within their power to change with new habits and personality traits....

There are ugly guys who get laid but the only way to overcome being physically unattractive is to be rich or have insane status. You need to be a frat president or something in college to overcome being ugly.

Gymming is overrated and if you really want an eye popping physique you need to use steroids.

I disagree slightly about gymming. Even if you have subpar gym genes you can still make your face look better just from gymming. Gymming literally improves your face slightly from getting lean and getting tighter muscles in neck and face. But yeah it's not going to change much if you are ugly, but it's worth doing versus not doing.

The analogy that an attractive woman being approached by an ugly man is like a college grad getting an unsolicited job offer for a minimum wage job is an excellent one. Of course you would have to be a college grad to understand that.

Everyone needs hope. Without it we'd all just kill ourselves. It's a survival protection mechanism.

And some people really do improve with a haircut and losing body fat. Grooming and fat loss is legit for some, but I agree that thinking it will fix everyone is very delusional.
There are two types of women in this world - those who are whores and those who lie about being whores.
The Halo Effect is as much a law as gravity; ever present and irrefutable.
http://justbegoodlooking.blogspot.ca/20 ... tters.html

OldRooster1 wrote:The analogy that an attractive woman being approached by an ugly man is like a college grad getting an unsolicited job offer for a minimum wage job is an excellent one. Of course you would have to be a college grad to understand that.

It's far worse than that. It's like asking bill gates to be the night shift supervisor at McDonald's

Broseph wrote:
OldRooster1 wrote:The analogy that an attractive woman being approached by an ugly man is like a college grad getting an unsolicited job offer for a minimum wage job is an excellent one. Of course you would have to be a college grad to understand that.

It's far worse than that. It's like asking bill gates to be the night shift supervisor at McDonald's

we'll see Windows Happy meal version next

lol... i wanted to post this yesterday here.... its very nice that they are finally waking up... and there is minimal talk about gymcelling, getting haircuts and working on your confidence in the thread....

that subreddit is full of fucking copecellers

they think they can just hit the gym and act more "dominant" and they will suddenly become alpha and have tons of girls. just lol. They cannot accept their subhumanity

If they are redpill, what are we, black pill? The belief that you need to accept subhumanity, and that your life is devoid of any purpose, and that suffering is the natural state of life.

THIS IS COMMON ON ASIANMASCULINITY SUBREDDIT.delusional downysndromed gooks who think ''lifting''will make them attractive and that their lack of success is based on media stereotypes.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

its redpilled about race relations and ethnic women's whoredom for the white power structure but it isnt redpilled about looks..they still think being masculine,dominant in behaviour and lifting makes them attractive. they think asian men are cucked because of media stereotypes and not their infantile alien looks.

telling a asian to lift and get big is retarded as fuck,they look comical with muscles due to their short clavicles and general proportions.

its less toxic than here though.

Pleo's got nothing on this guy from that thread

I'm closer to 50 than 40, and there is no shortage of girls 18 up shooting me ioi while her Bf or husband is looking somewhere else. Hell, I'm even short and stocky, look like a silverback gorilla and they still wriggle when they see me. My friends wives do it constantly, and of course my friends say no way.

willymonfret wrote:its redpilled about race relations and ethnic women's whoredom for the white power structure but it isnt redpilled about looks..they still think being masculine,dominant in behaviour and lifting makes them attractive. they think asian men are cucked because of media stereotypes and not their infantile alien looks.

telling a asian to lift and get big is retarded as fuck,they look comical with muscles due to their short clavicles and general proportions.

its less toxic than here though.

Lol yeah fair enough I believe that. But what's the alternative for those guys. Lifting doesn't really hurt unless they get too big. Yeah they are fucked from being manlet and claviclecel but at least it boosts their psychological state and adds some infinitesimal SMV.

they dont have an alternative.they will never be physichally attractive...they look like downsyndrome patients for christsakes.they have to accept they are born with a handicap.

workcel wrote:Pleo's got nothing on this guy from that thread

I'm closer to 50 than 40, and there is no shortage of girls 18 up shooting me ioi while her Bf or husband is looking somewhere else. Hell, I'm even short and stocky, look like a silverback gorilla and they still wriggle when they see me. My friends wives do it constantly, and of course my friends say no way.

:shock:

From the same thread

If you're an attractive 35 year old guy with his own home, you're in shape and you can hold frame, you won't have a game problem, you'll have a scheduling problem.

Can confirm, hell I'm at the bottom of all of those ranges, and I still had more availability than I could handle

Eventually I had girls nexting me because I wasn't fucking them often enough. Most of them are still available on speed dial though, they just stopped trying and got regular betas

These guys are the biggest bullshitters/copecelling fantasists on the internet.

sadcel wrote:
tmj wrote:

I disagree slightly about gymming. Even if you have subpar gym genes you can still make your face look better just from gymming. Gymming literally improves your face slightly from getting lean and getting tighter muscles in neck and face. But yeah it's not going to change much if you are ugly, but it's worth doing versus not doing.

not to mention chest and arms---pro tip; if you have good, chiseled arms, and you wear long-sleeved shirts rolled up past your elbows, instantly you become roughly 4000% hotter. This is scientific fact.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice