Italian SLAYER (Excellent hair quality)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Straightest hair i've ever seen on an Italian
Ethnic Crew
Fat White Women Love Me Crew

collegecel wrote:Straightest hair i've ever seen on an Italian

Non straight hair is uncommon in any Europeans.

Poverty beard genetics. You should not run another more than light stubble game if you can't grow a full man's beard.

The try-hard brow furrowing and cutesy pout in the 2nd and 3rd photos are just cringe-inducing. *cringe*

He's still a very handsome looking guy (no homo).

I'm italian....damn where were those genes?

Why do I exist when there's men that look like this?

9-10/10

Italy is hell on earth for incels, that guy is nothing special in italy you will see guys like that everywhere. Making things worse is italy is supposed to be a manlet country yet their models all get the good height for some reason.
It all has to come to this.

Looks like an uglier version of francisco lachowski. The faces he's making and his poor beard also makes him look less attractive.

chronic4 wrote:

straight hair is uncommon in any Europeans.

fixed.most euros have curly or wavy hair.rarely the small curls like mulattos or jews but still big curly or wavy hair,dead straight hair is a mongoloid trait,mostly found in amazonian amerindians(even chinese and japs have curly hair).
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

willymonfret wrote:
chronic4 wrote:
straight hair is uncommon in any Europeans.

fixed.most euros have curly or wavy hair.rarely the small curls like mulattos or jews but still big curly or wavy hair,dead straight hair is a mongoloid trait,mostly found in amazonian amerindians(even chinese and japs have curly hair).

Yeah his hair just doesnt look natural

chronic4 wrote:

Most Europeans have wavy hair when long enough.

And this guy have something done to his hair look so good like that.

collegecel wrote:
willymonfret wrote:fixed.most euros have curly or wavy hair.rarely the small curls like mulattos or jews but still big curly or wavy hair,dead straight hair is a mongoloid trait,mostly found in amazonian amerindians(even chinese and japs have curly hair).

Yeah his hair just doesnt look natural

he maybe got a glaze treatment maybe blow dry treatment every morning.straight hair is rare as fuck on europeans period,especially s euros.only really some mongoloid groups have natural pin straight hair,and even then most mongoloids have big curls or wavy hair.

Genetically Inferior wrote:Italy is hell on earth for incels, that guy is nothing special in italy you will see guys like that everywhere. Making things worse is italy is supposed to be a manlet country yet their models all get the good height for some reason.

Also arent't Italian guys super low-inhibition and sexual? Death for shy aspies.

that guy is really good looking, congratz...

who is he btw

Hexagon wrote:
chronic4 wrote:

Most Europeans have wavy hair when long enough.

And this guy have something done to his hair look so good like that.

Wavy when long yes curly no but that applies to asians too Caucasians and Asians have about the same density in hair follicles and both have hair texture that can be easily styled to look however they want both look similar when grown out. This is curly hair and its obviously distinct from straight hair.
Last edited by chronic4 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

it's all about having non-protruding ears (giving the appearance of a strong jaw)

op135 wrote:it's all about having non-protruding ears (giving the appearance of a strong jaw)

And so it was brought forth thee "Wear the headphones tight theory"

Gotta do something about that facial hair; that shit's not attractive at all. And he looks about as bright as a sack of hammers.

Very good looking but he would be shat upon by guys here. He would slay much more in anglo countries. Here in italy you need a good amount of DOM to be a true slayer.
Yes, of course. Being ugly is just playing life on veteran mode all around. Guys treat you like shit and try to dominate you. Girls see you as a creepy rapist/killer for asking the time of day. The worst thing is constantly having society turn around and point the finger at you, "your personality is the problem" "no one wants to be around negative people". Truly sickening.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice