@UKcels Love Island on now itv2

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Bunch of Chads including a currycel Chad, who claims he doesn't work but gains money from sports gambling

interesting



girl - 'haven't most guys slept with like 200 girls? Or is that just the ones I know'

STUPID BITCH THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SMASH IN THE FACE ^

lol that girl who had pic with zayn

no one stepped up ahaha

she's an incel .. but because she's a female she gets away with it



Put it on ITV +1....guys are slayers. It is like sluthate picked who goes on here.

Women aren't even hot...mixed race one seems decent...but lacks that something special

OK Jessica the last one is hot.. Thought they all had come out



I really don't know why anyone would want to watch bargain basement IQ tier rubbish like this. Cheap TV making 'stars' out of shite. You want to see bitches in motion, just watch porn.

Although I'm guessing (not necessarily aimed at OP) that some here would prefer to watch the men over the cunts...

The redhead and the slim brunette are the best looking imo.


Those 2 'hunks' they bought in who claim the girls come running to them aren't any better than the other guys.

Can you imagine a Sluthate version of it XD

scar_face40 wrote:The redhead and the slim brunette are the best looking imo.


Those 2 'hunks' they bought in who claim the girls come running to them aren't any better than the other guys.

Can you imagine a Sluthate version of it XD

The Sluthate version would just be an endless procession of jaw-jutting, interspered with the odd utterance of 'legit'.

And don't forget the basement withdrawal symptoms.

Lol, just saw the one today.

They had to build their 'perfect' man out of all the guys body parts. Pretty much confirmed some of our theories.

The currycel didn't get picked for anything.
Hooded eye guy destroyed the rest.
The guy with the 'best' personality was the loud obnoxious twat.

They're all low-inhib guys who know exactly what to say to 'flatter' the girls. Pisses me off ffs.

lol

the manlet paki got pared and rejected by a black single mum who is being played by some crooked nosed italian.

she said to the italian "i had already made up my mind i was gona pick you".

just lol a pakis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The red pill in that episode was amazing...female checks out another males cock to check if he was a penis-cel...picking the body part was pure redpill...no one wants the ethnic.

This show is basically all sluthates theories on tv.

Jawanomics wrote:The red pill in that episode was amazing...female checks out another males cock to check if he was a penis-cel...picking the body part was pure redpill...no one wants the ethnic.

This show is basically all sluthates theories on tv.


the paki will get kicked out for sure.

lol at being at the mercy of a nigger who is also a single mum

also the nigger said shes "done the whole looks thing" (fucked chad in her prime and had his baby)

now shes looking for someone with "personality" (looking for a beta to look after her and her kid)

Holy fuck it's depressing.

They did a 'LAD Challenge' and some 21 year old ripped aesthetic low-inhib guy took off 6 different girl's bras in under 30 seconds. You could tell he'd done it a million times before.

I'm 20 and would look like the mother of all twinks next to him...

scar_face40 wrote:Holy fuck it's depressing.

They did a 'LAD Challenge' and some 21 year old ripped aesthetic low-inhib guy took off 6 different girl's bras in under 30 seconds. You could tell he'd done it a million times before.

I'm 20 and would look like the mother of all twinks next to him...


he was going from girl to girl and the sluts still didn't care

the 2 best looking couples are now together.

sluts will steal other girls guys and they have no shame. fucking lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Icecutter101 wrote:girl - 'haven't most guys slept with like 200 girls? Or is that just the ones I know'

STUPID BITCH THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SMASH IN THE FACE ^


This has fucking ruined my night. What a typical cunt comment. Shows that sub 7 men are invisible to women.
Image

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], mijubokaxe, wannabe and 87 guests