Daily Reminder that you are all Ugly Pieces of SHIT (pics)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Girls are all over guys like this.

1000+ comments on these pictures from prime women

Prime women want this. If you do not look like this STAY UGLY & LONELY

Anti Capitalism
Anti Individualism
Anti Ego-centrism
Anti Consumerism
Anti Nationalism

Interests: Nutrition & Health, Islam, Fashion, Economics

Hates: Hypocrites & liars

This is what girls from ages 12-25 get to wake up to every morning

every morning they look at this and before bed and during breaks

https://instagram.com/tumbllrmen/

YOU STAND NO CHANCE.

UNDERSTAND THIS.

FEMALES GET INDOCTRINATED FROM A YOUNG AGE TO SEE GUYS LIKE THAT AS NORMAL AS AVERAGE.

THAT IS HER STANDARD.

GUYS WITH 8+ FACES.

IF YOU ARE UGLY YOU STAND NO FUCKING CHANCE.

TODAY FROM AGES 10/11 GIRLS BROWSE INSTAGRAM AND TUMBLR LOOKING AT PRETTY BOYS ALL THE TIME. UGLY GUYS IN REAL LIFE ARE INVISIBLE.

YOU DONT NEED MEET THE STANDARD.

YOU WILL REMAIN FOREVER INCEL APPROACHING 1000S OF GIRLS JUST TO GET 1 NUMBER

id give anything to look like one of these guys

face wise i'm actually hotter than some of those guys

Where are the jocks, the dimorphic fuckers?
HUMANS

whatislife wrote:face wise i'm actually hotter than some of those guys

this isn't even coping. It's just straight trolling.
Image Image
white incel = aspie vocel

If you left your basement most males don't look like that. Most women will never come within promixty of half those MODELS you posted. Yeah they dream about getting fucked by them. but they are forced to settle down with uglier guys whether they like it or not.
Last edited by Youllnevermakeit on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have to LOL when greasy WOPS start going on about being better facial wise.

How about you go get some cum facials, you subhuman dipshit. :lol:

Just a reminder, two guys in first pic look very ethnic, guy with beard can pass for a light skin Indian.

alright now i know you are officially a troll.

why include pics of tokens? Lol as if they counted as normal, on the same level?

Daily Reminder I'm an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about more like

Icecutter101 wrote:Daily Reminder I'm an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about more like

Ever notice how 'daily reminder' threads are never actually 'daily' and are usually just unique one-offs?

Zac Efron looks the most normal out of all these people.

All these guys are low bodyfat though, how many of you "ugly" people are under 12%, or in the single digits?

What all of them have in common:
- NW1
- Low BF
- Tanned

So fucking true. Women really do think Nick Bateman is the average guy. This is why they rate 80% of men as below average on online dating.
There are two types of women in this world - those who are whores and those who lie about being whores.
The Halo Effect is as much a law as gravity; ever present and irrefutable.
http://justbegoodlooking.blogspot.ca/20 ... tters.html

Browsing the photos what hurts even more is not that I didn't become a 1 in 1 million model (those guys could possibly represent a number that low) but that my face never ended up what it was supposed to look like.

I didn't need a god tier ramus and chin and facial harmony, all I needed was proper development, some aspects of ant face over my recessed underdeveloped bones leaving my soft tissue hanging like a tent thats poles have collapsed.

┣▇ SEX MURDER ART▇═─ wrote:

lol what are you doing here then ?

No he's actually disgusting genetic trash. He's posted his pics before. He is a brow less upper eyelid exposure having subhuman.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

if you couldn't hang with bateman's crew you are an ugly subhuman.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice