Is anybody else using a fake facebook account for tinder?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I'm such a loser that I don't have a real facebook account. I had to create a fake facebook account to join tinder.

It was working OK up until about a couple of months ago. Then my matches almost completely dried up. I think there must have been an anti-spam software update that penalizes people with no friends on facebook.

I now have to swipe for 3 weeks to get a match when before I could get 2-3 per week.

Is anybody else using a fake facebook account on tinder? What's your match rate lately as opposed to last year?

I use my real facebook account, but I think I've noticed girls using fake accounts. I've seen friend of friends on tinder and it used to say 'mutual friend' if that was the case, but it didn't for a couple I saw.

poobear wrote:I'm such a loser that I don't have a real facebook account. I had to create a fake facebook account to join tinder.

It was working OK up until about a couple of months ago. Then my matches almost completely dried up. I think there must have been an anti-spam software update that penalizes people with no friends on facebook.

I now have to swipe for 3 weeks to get a match when before I could get 2-3 per week.

Is anybody else using a fake facebook account on tinder? What's your match rate lately as opposed to last year?

holy shit - is that true? i have a fake facebook account with pics brio and no therefore no friends of course. that would explain why i havent go any matches so far.

heilsa wrote:
poobear wrote:I'm such a loser that I don't have a real facebook account. I had to create a fake facebook account to join tinder.

holy shit - is that true? i have a fake facebook account with pics brio and no therefore no friends of course. that would explain why i havent go any matches so far.

It's likely Tinder thinks you're a bot, so it has put you at the bottom of the queue.

Another thing I noticed is when I deleted all my matches. I had accumulated about 20 matches (all ugly/whales) but wasn't getting any new matches. I then deleted all of my matches, and to my surprise, I got 3 new matches the next day. It then stopped again, so I deleted one, and then the next day I got a new match.

There must be a new algorithm for facebook accounts with no friends. It must have a maximum limit of matches to reduce potential spam. But for "Chad" accounts, with heaps of friends, it probably has no limit.

poobear wrote:
heilsa wrote:

It's likely Tinder thinks you're a bot, so it has put you at the bottom of the queue.

Another thing I noticed is when I deleted all my matches. I had accumulated about 20 matches (all ugly/whales) but wasn't getting any new matches. I then deleted all of my matches, and to my surprise, I got 3 new matches the next day. It then stopped again, so I deleted one, and then the next day I got a new match.

There must be a new algorithm for facebook accounts with no friends. It must have a maximum limit of matches to reduce potential spam. But for "Chad" accounts, with heaps of friends, it probably has no limit.

u could create some more fake fb account and then add them to your friendlist :D :D :D :D :D

heilsa wrote:
poobear wrote:

u could create some more fake fb account and then add them to your friendlist :D :D :D :D :D

I thought about that, but that's not the only thing Tinder looks for. It also checks the history of your facebook account, when it was created, how often you post, what you post, etc. Then it looks at your "friends" and your "friends of friends" accounts too. You could create 100 fake accounts and link them, then link those 100 accounts but JESUS CHRIST, it would be easier to just go outside and make real friends!

poobear wrote:
heilsa wrote:

I thought about that, but that's not the only thing Tinder looks for. It also checks the history of your facebook account, when it was created, how often you post, what you post, etc. Then it looks at your "friends" and your "friends of friends" accounts too. You could create 100 fake accounts and link them, then link those 100 accounts but JESUS CHRIST, it would be easier to just go outside and make real friends!

are there acutally any evidences for this?

heilsa wrote:
poobear wrote:

Not really, just what people say online. It does ask you for permission to access alot of your facebook data.

poobear wrote:
heilsa wrote:

Not really, just what people say online. It does ask you for permission to access alot of your facebook data.

seems legit though. so the make sure that only people with a lot of friends (aka chads and females) can use tinder properly.

i think i'll create a female fake account to verify this shit. if i then dont get any matches its really game over for friendless aspies here. if i get a alot of matches...well then i might have bad news for op and brio...

heilsa wrote:i think i'll create a female fake account to verify this shit. if i then dont get any matches its really game over for friendless aspies here. if i get a alot of matches...well then i might have bad news for op and brio...

Don't use a girl, the algorithm is probably different as Tinder is 80% guys, and guys swipe 80% right.

You should create a good looking male account. But don't make him too good looking - don't use a male model. Just find some 7/10 with a decent face. Make him look like a loner with no friends, thus replicating the typical aspie here. Only swipe on average or above girls too.

poobear wrote:
heilsa wrote:i think i'll create a female fake account to verify this shit. if i then dont get any matches its really game over for friendless aspies here. if i get a alot of matches...well then i might have bad news for op and brio...

Don't use a girl, the algorithm is probably different as Tinder is 80% guys, and guys swipe 80% right.

You should create a good looking male account. But don't make him too good looking - don't use a male model. Just find some 7/10 with a decent face. Make him look like a loner with no friends, thus replicating the typical aspie here. Only swipe on average or above girls too.

any suggestion? i already asked in a thread today about some realistic pics of not so well known mm but i didnt get any replies so far. this site is dead.

also facebook just asked me for a mobile nummer when i registered a new account. it seems the get suspicious when the same ip adress is used for more then 1 account...

┣▇ SEX MURDER ART▇═─ wrote:

I done it and used the dom colez slayer, i had way more sucess with twinkish konstantinos layos though but tinder isn´t that popular here.

pic?

Last edited by heilsa on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maxzilla wrote:
heilsa wrote:bad news:

im using this dude (recommended by user modelolz) right now for 6 days and got not a single match

time to visit dugan

Bullshit.

What country? Have you set the age range from like 50-55 or some dumb shit? he looks amazing

no 18-40

but a use a fake facebook account with no friends (except a fake brio account)

so

might be legit. its over

Its bs, you've fucked it up in some way. I used Greg Nawrat pics and got matches. Funny thing was most of them were below his level. Actually made me legit realise you actually NEED to be able to model to do very well on apps like that. If you've been scouted then you are then allowed to try online dating. Lol @ womens standards. Alot of them also didn't reply to him (me) even with good openers, since they have ultra slayers messaging them.

Maxzilla wrote:Its bs, you've fucked it up in some way. I used Greg Nawrat pics and got matches. Funny thing was most of them were below his level. Actually made me legit realise you actually NEED to be able to model to do very well on apps like that. If you've been scouted then you are then allowed to try online dating. Lol @ womens standards. Alot of them also didn't reply to him (me) even with good openers, since they have ultra slayers messaging them.

update:

i put the shirt off pic at the front and swiped 20 right. got 10 matches. this one hand good news because u are not fucked if dont get any friends (interesting for the aspie male models here, e.g. 90% of the userbase) on the other hand this is probably bad news for op. he isnt simply good looking enough then for tinder. no with limited swipes using tinder as a below 8/10 is probably useless.

heilsa wrote:
Maxzilla wrote:Its bs, you've fucked it up in some way. I used Greg Nawrat pics and got matches. Funny thing was most of them were below his level. Actually made me legit realise you actually NEED to be able to model to do very well on apps like that. If you've been scouted then you are then allowed to try online dating. Lol @ womens standards. Alot of them also didn't reply to him (me) even with good openers, since they have ultra slayers messaging them.

update:

i put the shirt off pic at the front and swiped 20 right. got 10 matches. this one hand good news because u are not fucked if dont get any friends (interesting for the aspie male models here, e.g. 90% of the userbase) on the other hand this is probably bad news for op. he isnt simply good looking enough then for tinder. no with limited swipes using tinder as a below 8/10 is probably useless.

It's interesting that all of a sudden you started getting matches. Maybe Tinder hire people (in India probably) that look over new accounts and see if any good looking people have signed up. Then they enable those accounts, while ugly incels are deleted or moved to a lower viewable setting.

Were the 10 matches good looking? Are they messaging you first?

poobear wrote:
heilsa wrote:

update:

It's interesting that all of a sudden you started getting matches. Maybe Tinder hire people (in India probably) that look over new accounts and see if any good looking people have signed up. Then they enable those accounts, while ugly incels are deleted or moved to a lower viewable setting.

There are no secret mechanisms or 'viewability' changes. If you dont get matches you are ugly - or you have bad pics which are conveying that you are ugly (bad angles etc) , but either way, a guy who is physically unattractive to one woman is usually unattractive to ALL.

poobear wrote:
heilsa wrote:

update:

1 messaged me first. good looking ... i dont know ... its germany... will upload some stuff so you can judge for yourself

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice