Your biggest humiliation from others?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

hood rych wrote:
Skirrel wrote:
this. jesus christ im starting to think spending my teen years in a conservative state wasnt so bad after all.

Kicking someone in the back and having them fall over would have just been getting warmed up. Especially at hockey camps when everyone wasn't on a team. Table topping kids was like an every day thing, mocking penis size/anything physical about someone, groups of kids verbally harassing another just to fuck with him especially if he wasn't that good or was considered a pussy, throwing tape balls right into peoples faces, tons of pranks like when it was popular to tell someone to try to do a sit up while you held them down with their eyes closed then you would release them so they would shoot up into someones bare asshole that was crouching over them (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOERfEaMfKE), basically anything you'd constitute as over the line bullying was considered fair game and having fun, then there was always locker boxing where you'd box another kid with your helmet and gloves on and I saw a lot of kids get humiliated through that.

it could be worse

Skirrel wrote:
it could be worse

Idk if you've heard but being freed from the binding shackles of your dong is one of the best things that can happen to you.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

When I was 15 years old and suffering severe acne, one day my acne was exceptionally bad. After school I got into the bus. I got a seat at the window, the seat next to me being vacant. When all the other students entered the bus became so crowded you could barely stand. Two sluts 1-2 years below me were standing next to me and my vacant seat. They were 13 or 14 years old yet wearing makeup and sexy clothes, exactly the kind of girls I desired the most. One asked the other "Do you want to sit?" and she replied "No. (3 seconds silence) Not there." and both somehow tried to giggle as quiet as possible even though I was 2 feet next to them.

When I was 15 years old and suffering severe acne, one day my acne was exceptionally bad. After school I got into the bus. I got a seat at the window, the seat next to me being vacant. When all the other students entered, the bus became so crowded you could barely stand. Two sluts 1-2 years below me were standing next to me and my vacant seat. They were 13 or 14 years old yet wearing makeup and sexy clothes, exactly the kind of girls I desired the most. One asked the other "Do you want to sit?" and she replied "No. (3 seconds silence) Not there." and both somehow tried to laugh as quiet as possible even though I was 2 feet next to them.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice