Your biggest humiliation from others?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

My was when I was 13 or 14 at a sauna a douchebag adult I knew since childhood made jokes how small my penis is.

He is a depressed baldcel now with inferiority complexes.

Expected from someone making fun of a kid.

When i was age 15 i was pinned against a wall by 5 guys and had the end of a broom stick rammed up my ass infront of 30 other guys in the school PE locker room, everyone was laughing whilst i was crying my eyes out in fear & helplessness. After that happend everyone referred to me as 'Gay' throughout the rest of my school years for a gay sex act others performed on me. I don't understand normalfag logic :uzi: I hate how everyone picked on me because i was weedy and couldnt defend myself :uzi: :evil: :rambo:

Im glad camera phones wernt around at that time :oops:

-Year 7 first day of school, I was jump kicked from behind by a large BBC in the play ground and was launched into some mud. Had to spend the entire day with mud all over me. The niggers just laughed because there was a fad back then to physically assault someone while filming it, called it "happy slapping".

-Year 8, "friend" was talking to me, pretending to laugh with my jokes and be friendly, looked at me in silence for 3 seconds and called me a fat shit, then poured sugar all over my head from his bag of sweets

-Year 9, tried to kiss girl at the end of week long trip to france, I was excited and naive. She recoiled in disgust and tried to laugh it off. This was on the bus with everyone watching.

-Year 10, was mugged (robbed) outside my house, literally outside my doorstep.

-College, 16 years old, was talking to other 5/10 ethnic girl with large breasts about getting together and wanting to go out. She seemed genuine, always sending messages back and forth. I ask her if she wants to go out and eat. See her next day, walk up to her, was nervous because of bad experiences in the past, but was happy because it may have been my first girlfriend. When I asked her about the date, she said she didn't know what I was talking about.

Turned out it was her friends sending me messages through facebook, trolled me all along.

Also another one was when I was going to rent a movie with my parents, my dad was mental and pushed my mum up against the wall on a busy high street calling her a cunt. He then proceeded to chuck her credit card in her face and walk back to the car. My mother was crying all the way to the shop.

As expected, i'm the only one who's had/has a fucked up life on this forum full of normalfags and narcissists.

gobman3000 wrote:-Year 7 first day of school, I was jump kicked from behind by a large BBC in the play ground and was launched into some mud. Had to spend the entire day with mud all over me. The niggers just laughed because there was a fad back then to physically assault someone while filming it, called it "happy slapping".

-Year 8, "friend" was talking to me, pretending to laugh with my jokes and be friendly, looked at me in silence for 3 seconds and called me a fat shit, then poured sugar all over my head from his bag of sweets

-Year 9, tried to kiss girl at the end of week long trip to france, I was excited and naive. She recoiled in disgust and tried to laugh it off. This was on the bus with everyone watching.

-College, 16 years old, was talking to other 5/10 ethnic girl with large breasts about getting together and wanting to go out. She seemed genuine, always sending messages back and forth. I ask her if she wants to go out and eat. See her next day, walk up to her, was nervous because of bad experiences in the past, but was happy because it may have been my first girlfriend. When I asked her about the date, she said she didn't know what I was talking about.

Turned out it was her friends sending me messages through facebook, trolled me all along.

Also another one was when I was going to rent a movie with my parents, my dad was mental and pushed my mum up against the wall on a busy high street calling her a cunt. He then proceeded to chuck her credit card in her face and walk back to the car. My mother was crying all the way to the shop.

Yeah full blacks hate mulattos, I dunno why possibly inferiority complex issues.

gobman3000 wrote:-Year 7 first day of school, I was jump kicked from behind by a large BBC in the play ground and was launched into some mud. Had to spend the entire day with mud all over me. The niggers just laughed because there was a fad back then to physically assault someone while filming it, called it "happy slapping".

Please tell me you've gotten your fair share of revenge on some of these sick bastards. Also I'm a little confused on the timeline there. At age 7 they filmed you getting slapped but I don't recall most cell phones having video recording untill the mid 00s. Unless you're 17 now?
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

Gobman none of that stuff is even that bad compared to the things that went down in the locker room when I played hockey from 6-16.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

bigfoot, Gobman said year 7 in school, like 7th grade, not when he was 7 years old.

I was 8 and was playing around with 2 friends (girls) and and a teenage slut. We started to push each other around and the slut got outraged because I touched her, claiming that I was abusing her sexually. Lol, at that age I didnt even know what that means.

This happened when I was a kid (10 or 12 years old, I dont remember): I walked on the street and some douchebag (trying to impress his girlfriend) said to me that I should buy a new face, because this one looks horrible.

Other one: I walked home from school and two douchebags spat on my backpack.

When I was a teenager some slut that I liked was pretending that she likes me too. When I went to ask her out she told me to fuck off.

Further than that I always got bullied in school (now I get bullied at work) and when I was younger my mother was blaming me for her problems and everything else, because she never wanted a son.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

bigfoot wrote:
Please tell me you've gotten your fair share of revenge on some of these sick bastards. Also I'm a little confused on the timeline there. At age 7 they filmed you getting slapped but I don't recall most cell phones having video recording untill the mid 00s. Unless you're 17 now?

I was 12 in year 7, not sure how it converts to american education years.

I was a coward back then, got raised that way. People shit on you if you haven't got connections as an ethnic kid in london. I guess that's why I'm so hung up about people, I've seen what your average normalfag is like, most are utter cunts when you "get to know them".

@Hood rych, they're the highlights of when I was outside of the house. I didn't cover everything else because I didn't want to tell my life story.

gobman3000 wrote:
bigfoot wrote:

I was a coward back then, got raised that way. People shit on you if you haven't got connections as an ethnic kid in london. I guess that's why I'm so hung up about people, I've seen what your average normalfag is like, most are utter cunts when you "get to know them".

@Hood rych, they're the highlights of when I was outside of the house. I didn't cover everything else because I didn't want to tell my life story.

I liked the stories. It makes me want to hop on a time machine and help kid gobman out.

ihateallwomen wrote:I was 8 and was playing around with 2 friends (girls) and and a teenage slut. We started to push each other around and the slut got outraged because I touched her, claiming that I was abusing her sexually. Lol, at that age I didnt even know what that means.

Jesus, 8 years old and those broads were already groomed by modern misandrous feminism.

Not many of note actually. Certainly nothing significant beyond being a child.

@Gobman - personal question, but did your childhood experiences make you the incel that you are today?

gobman3000 wrote:
bigfoot wrote:

You should have went ER on those fuckers.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Not many of note actually. Certainly nothing significant beyond being a child.

@Gobman - personal question, but did your childhood experiences make you the incel that you are today?

Hard to say really, I guess they did make me more socially retarded in a sense. Made me heavily conscious on what I'm about to say, needing to say the right thing to specific people. Making every conversation, nothing ever felt natural when I talked to people, so nothing ever progressed beyond acquaintance relationships at best from 16 onwards.

I feel like If I had a somewhat decent upbringing, then I would have at least had people to talk to regularly and maybe have got lucky with a girl by now. But I've spent almost every weekend indoors since I was like 10.

My brothers the exact same though, so there might even be a genetic component involved outside of looks, because my father is also socially stunted. I'm probably the most talkative and confident out of the males in my immediate family. But it's not saying much, because when I talk to people who matter, and they start giving banter, then I just shut down.

When you spend so much time indoors you try very hard each day to keep sane, I just have to either log onto an MMO, go to the gym or browse this shithole. You get this crushing feeling in your head, like a migraine.

in middle school kids used to throw snow balls at me
i also got punched in the balls by some fat tall fuck in middle school
at the start of highschool kids used to throw paper balls at me in class
at that point i became quiet, anxious, and awkward

some kid once asked me "were you abused as a child"

Datak Tarr wrote:When i was age 15 i was pinned against a wall by 5 guys and had the end of a broom stick rammed up my ass infront of 30 other guys in the school PE locker room, everyone was laughing whilst i was crying my eyes out in fear & helplessness. After that happend everyone referred to me as 'Gay' throughout the rest of my school years for a gay sex act others performed on me. I don't understand normalfag logic :uzi: I hate how everyone picked on me because i was weedy and couldnt defend myself :uzi: :evil: :rambo:

Holy fuck dude!
You need to track those fuckers down!

hood rych wrote:Gobman none of that stuff is even that bad compared to the things that went down in the locker room when I played hockey from 6-16.

Expand on this no homo.

Datak Tarr wrote:When i was age 15 i was pinned against a wall by 5 guys and had the end of a broom stick rammed up my ass infront of 30 other guys in the school PE locker room, everyone was laughing whilst i was crying my eyes out in fear & helplessness. After that happend everyone referred to me as 'Gay' throughout the rest of my school years for a gay sex act others performed on me. I don't understand normalfag logic :uzi: I hate how everyone picked on me because i was weedy and couldnt defend myself :uzi: :evil: :rambo:

lmao no fucking way :lol:

ダークホール wrote:
hood rych wrote:Gobman none of that stuff is even that bad compared to the things that went down in the locker room when I played hockey from 6-16.

Expand on this no homo.

this. jesus christ im starting to think spending my teen years in a conservative state wasnt so bad after all.

Skirrel wrote:
ダークホール wrote:

Expand on this no homo.

this. jesus christ im starting to think spending my teen years in a conservative state wasnt so bad after all.

Kicking someone in the back and having them fall over would have just been getting warmed up. Especially at hockey camps when everyone wasn't on a team. Table topping kids was like an every day thing, mocking penis size/anything physical about someone, groups of kids verbally harassing another just to fuck with him especially if he wasn't that good or was considered a pussy, throwing tape balls right into peoples faces, tons of pranks like when it was popular to tell someone to try to do a sit up while you held them down with their eyes closed then you would release them so they would shoot up into someones bare asshole that was crouching over them (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOERfEaMfKE), basically anything you'd constitute as over the line bullying was considered fair game and having fun, then there was always locker boxing where you'd box another kid with your helmet and gloves on and I saw a lot of kids get humiliated through that.

I remember being part of a team that flushed one students head in the toilet. Shit was funny as fuck

cuckadoodledoo wrote:
hood rych wrote:
Kicking someone in the back and having them fall over would have just been getting warmed up. Especially at hockey camps when everyone wasn't on a team. Table topping kids was like an every day thing, mocking penis size/anything physical about someone, groups of kids verbally harassing another just to fuck with him especially if he wasn't that good or was considered a pussy, throwing tape balls right into peoples faces, tons of pranks like when it was popular to tell someone to try to do a sit up while you held them down with their eyes closed then you would release them so they would shoot up into someones bare asshole that was crouching over them (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOERfEaMfKE), basically anything you'd constitute as over the line bullying was considered fair game and having fun, then there was always locker boxing where you'd box another kid with your helmet and gloves on and I saw a lot of kids get humiliated through that.

Bruh l love locker boxing, no one gets hurt

Yeee it was pretty legit and good fun a lot of the times. Still saw a lot of kids get embarrassed, especially when a psychopath on the team was doing it trying to prove something and went overboard.

my biggest humiliation is watching a man get a beautiful woman, and fuck her. I can deal with anything else except that, it causes me to much rage and pain. You can chop off my limbs and it still wouldn't be as painful as that single event
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice