What society expects of you as a man

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

We can't fault women for reaping the benefits from a system that was created by the never ending male sex drive. It's all our fault, whether you are a beta or a slayer. Man up.
Image



Image
Norwood Cemetary is fucking annihilating this bitch :lol: :lol:

The Masked Magician wrote:We can't fault women for reaping the benefits from a system that was created by the never ending male sex drive. It's all our fault, whether you are a beta or a slayer. Man up.


What do you mean? We should definitely fault the cunts who and manipulate the male sex drive to have it both ways. The male role has always been that of the disposable subhuman, but as I mentioned earlier at least back in the day the women were held to a certain standard of decency too. That's gone now and women are rarely held responsible for their actions. They truly are above the fucking law. All the while this is happening, men continue to be demonized.
Image

Women are the root of evil. I know this guy ar work who's working 16 hours a day. SIXTEEN HOURS.
He sornd all his monry in gift for his slut and guess who got cheated?

Lol i am glad you guys are thinking that becoming a tranny is a legit coping strategy <3 <3 <3
I can vouch, that if you can pull it off, it will def feel a lot better. However if you cannot, it is Gandytime then.
Image



@lovernotafighter go dutch and put out, cuz unless you're a virgin you ain't no prize bitch. Your double standards are so obvious. Your avatar looks like a fucking clitoris. Stop jerking everyone's chain.

3D Face Analysis wrote:Expecting a man to pay first is degrading. Why not have sex with him first and THEN expect him to pay?

(Slayers will often have the benefit of setting up a date AFTER he has sex with a female. LTR cuckolds do not have this benefit.)

The reason is that you want yourself to be treated as a reward and want men to chase you. This is inhrently degrading to the man. It does not matter if it evens out financially over time (like I said many times) because it is degrading.

By expecting him to pay first in the BEGINNING OF THE RELATIONSHIP, you are SETTING UP THE TONE for the REST OF THE RELATIONSHIP like this: you are only nice to him because he was nice to you FIRST.

You're trying to instill bullshit mindsets like these onto men:

"All women, no matter how evil they appear initially, have a kind heart. You will only discover her kind heart if you open up to her FIRST."

"You have to win her heart by impressing her first."

"Don't expect her to be nice to you unless you are nice to her first. She has a reason not to trust you. It's because of her previous heartbreaks."

MEN ARE NOT THE "RESCUERS" OF WOMEN YOU ENTITLED CUNT.


Image



sensorydeprivation wrote:Prior to this forum being overrun by special needs children from the misc, the wrong kinds of ethnics and paedophiles - This place used to represent something.

This pathetic thread and the even more pathetic subsequent duality fuelled debate which really is the equivalent of a tory vs labour or democrats vs republicans meaningless exchange is just another low in a long series of lows that the members have continued to deliver since the birth of this retarded shit tier quality version of puahate.

I, on the other hand, stay true to the LMS (with emphasis on L) doctrine. If Norwoodcemetary is a tory, then I am a Nazi by comparison.

Why these pathetic arguments (or rather complaints) about the troubles of courtship (LOL) and divorce settlements? These are puny compared to the real inequalities at hand. Not to mention that traditional marriage (abrahamic religions) and traditional courtship were and are the best solutions up to this date, to the problem that is female sexuality where most women today will be plown by a whole football team before they eventually break down and procreate in a loveless resource based relationship, inept at raising children and function in a solid family unit etc.

Where are the mentions of the true inequalities and stats to backup the abundantly obvious fact that women are coasting through life on yachts while most men are paddling their canoes? Suicide stats, social exclusion of men vs women etc. Rudimentary shit like the fact that man is the productive sex, men have driven technological and thus social progress throughout time it is therefore very easy to conclude that the needs of intelligent men should be premiered before the needs of big framed football players (seeing as we don't live in a hunter gatherer society anymore).

What about the inherent corrupt nature of women as demonstrated clearly in evolutionary biology which is allowed to flourish by present day culture?

The reason that cats and NC fail so hard whenever they enter into an argument about the inequality issues, apart from the opposition being intellectually retarded, is because their arguments are rooted in emotional insecurities about women. If an attractive woman were to come into their lives and be accepting of them, their commitment to any sort of logic would fly out the window. Their arguments are made in whiny resignation to the fact that they are impotent at achieving any sort of success with the opposite sex - whereas I have achieved substantial taken into account my dentofacial deformity and horrible personality disorder - You can thus completely and unquestionably rely on my judgement.

Don't get me wrong, NCs capacity to write funny little stories and cats capability of comprehensive short comments truly sets them apart and labels them the Elite in comparison with the overwhelming majority of you shitheads, its just that sometimes when Im drunk I feel the need to write walls of text to reprimand my lesser fellow men.

A textwall of self-admittedly drunken autism that adresses nothing. I suspect Sensdep wants his daily fix of feeling like he actually matters and belongs somewhere, and thought he would pick an active thread to flex his considerable muscles... in his lower third.

I could hardly expect a man like SensDep to understand the machinations of society, due to his lifetime claiming autism bux and his biggest achievement in life being a succession of aspergic photoshops of his own subhumanly beakish profile. The sheer comedy of Sensdep posting on a thread about what society expects of men is LOLable to the point of excess. He is classified as a man only on a slim technicality.

We could never truly debate the social impacts of feminism, the slow transmogrification of the workplace into shitcunt rule or the dynamics at play in the changing statistics of marriage and sexual selection - because it simply isn't something you have any experience of. Same goes for bars, clubs and relationships. And education. And friendships. In fact, I'm struggling to see where Sensdep's life experience actually extends to. You cannot relate anything to real experience so instead, you rely on what you have read online and convey your pseudo-intellectualisations with zero coherence. Every post you makes smacks of a man who has dreamed up how life works in his cellar by proxy, and not from any actual knowledge.

And this self-imposed sense of importance you repeatedly exude is the single most pathetic schtick on this forum. You have zero importance or credibility Sensdep. Your sum total of authority is thinking you run a tinychat ring for associated freaks and losers. You aren't fit to judge anyone because your complete existence is pure comedy stock. A life spent truly believing that you are winning against the system, when in fact you are Brian Peppers with less charisma, less looks, less respect and less fucking chance of having any kind of meaningful existence.

Always remember folks:

Image

This 'thing' thinks that he is somehow superior and holds the keys to the SlutHate engine. In fact, he actually only holds a mouse and a copy of Photoshop Elements - and indeed, his cock.

This is one of the best threads ever. And for those who question lovernotafighter being a real broad, she posted a vocaroo recording a few days ago. It's legit.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

Wow, you guys are easily impressed. I mean, I recognize and bow to Norwood Cemetery's superior power of expression, but he'd fail Debate 101. You men are supposed to be more cool-headed and analytical, but all he did was virtually scream out a bunch of vitriol about my "vile klunge" and follow it up with unfounded assertations about my social life and mental health. None of that proved anything about his original post, nor did it disprove what I said about the courtship process. Still, it's easy to get applause when preaching to the choir, so yay, lovernotafighter got her ass handed to her, the old, fat, entitled cunt, and yes indeed, we are secure in our knowledge that women are Satan incarnate, out to parasite us out of spaghetti dinners and McFlurries.

The problem is, none of this will help you guys get out of your inceldom. If you approach dating tight-fisted and resentful, do you think that you're going to come across any other way than petty and stingy?

In the oh-so-cogent thought process that has been demonstrated on this thread, I can just hear you scream agonizingly in chorus, "Noooooooo, of course not, this world is fucked up! The only logical next step is to murder a bunch of people like a mentally-ill California college boy, or have a sex-change operation!"

Dat manly logic.

P.S. I wrote this before seeing Sensory Deprivation's post above. Of course, I disagree with most of what he says, but this is how I expect a man to write, to reason, and to debate. And look at ol' Norwood's comeback. All ad hominem. Norwood Cemetery, you do yourself no favors by resorting to personal attacks. Like SD said, it's way too emotional. Are you sure YOU'RE not the woman?

bigfoot wrote:This is one of the best threads ever. And for those who question lovernotafighter being a real broad, she posted a vocaroo recording a few days ago. It's legit.


I agree it's a good thread. I found both posting on it and receiving that wave of Norwood Cemetery wrath oddly exhilarating.

I think 3D Face Analysis brings up some good points (except for the one where he calls me an "entitled cunt"). I don't feel like cutting and pasting and responding to them, but they are excellent points. (I'm not going to start going Dutch because of them, though.)

lovernotafighter wrote:Wow, you guys are easily impressed. I mean, I recognize and bow to Norwood Cemetery's superior power of expression, but he'd fail Debate 101. You men are supposed to be more cool-headed and analytical, but all he did was virtually scream out a bunch of vitriol about my "vile klunge" and follow it up with unfounded assertations about my social life and mental health. None of that proved anything about his original post, nor did it disprove what I said about the courtship process. Still, it's easy to get applause when preaching to the choir, so yay, lovernotafighter got her ass handed to her, the old, fat, entitled cunt, and yes indeed, we are secure in our knowledge that women are Satan incarnate, out to parasite us out of spaghetti dinners and McFlurries.

The problem is, none of this will help you guys get out of your inceldom. If you approach dating tight-fisted and resentful, do you think that you're going to come across any other way than petty and stingy?

In the oh-so-cogent thought process that has been demonstrated on this thread, I can just hear you scream agonizingly in chorus, "Noooooooo, of course not, this world is fucked up! The only logical next step is to murder a bunch of people like a mentally-ill California college boy, or have a sex-change operation!"

Dat manly logic.

P.S. I wrote this before seeing Sensory Deprivation's post above. Of course, I disagree with most of what he says, but this is how I expect a man to write, to reason, and to debate. And look at ol' Norwood's comeback. All ad hominem. Norwood Cemetery, you do yourself no favors by resorting to personal attacks. Like SD said, it's way too emotional. Are you sure YOU'RE not the woman?

> Suggests I would fail debate 101
> Hasn't countered a single point I made to her

Date dere strong comeback - telling someone they cannot debate is usually a sign that YOU in fact cannot. Let's stick to some Rafael Benitez style facts:

- You came on here extolling the virtues of 'Equality+'
- You had the double-standard of such a hypocritical stance clearly pointed out to you
- You then rambled about nothing in particular

And now, because you are so hopelessly out of your depth, you start whining about ad hominem and how no-one can reasonably debate with you - typical female tactics, clinging to the insults received in order to mask a complete inability to argue with the real points made against your own. It is clear how you have been stewing over the lesson I gave you earlier, and were dying to get back on here and try to salvage some respect - not an option for you now. An alleged female, racing back to post on SlutHate. Your life is appearing as more tragic by the second.

Our house, our rules, cunt.

Now how is that for rational? I only called you a cunt once, which anyone will tell you here is extraordinarily good going. Now you can argue with my fine bredren instead.

(Still not ruled out this 'confirmed shitcunt' being AlienFranco or some other autist, despite Bigfoot's comment)
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

lovernotafighter wrote:
bigfoot wrote:This is one of the best threads ever. And for those who question lovernotafighter being a real broad, she posted a vocaroo recording a few days ago. It's legit.


I agree it's a good thread. I found both posting on it and receiving that wave of Norwood Cemetery wrath oddly exhilarating.

I think 3D Face Analysis brings up some good points (except for the one where he calls me an "entitled cunt"). I don't feel like cutting and pasting and responding to them, but they are excellent points. (I'm not going to start going Dutch because of them, though.)


> Treated like a woman

> Treated the same

Choose one.

lovernotafighter wrote:
bigfoot wrote:This is one of the best threads ever. And for those who question lovernotafighter being a real broad, she posted a vocaroo recording a few days ago. It's legit.


I agree it's a good thread. I found both posting on it and receiving that wave of Norwood Cemetery wrath oddly exhilarating.

I think 3D Face Analysis brings up some good points (except for the one where he calls me an "entitled cunt"). I don't feel like cutting and pasting and responding to them, but they are excellent points. (I'm not going to start going Dutch because of them, though.)


You're from that social anxiety support forum aren't you? I've trolled there a few times. The broads are vehemently protected by an army of white knights in every thread and the mods/admins will quickly come to their rescue as well. This forum on the other hand offers such a lovely opposing strategy, minus the admin/mod involvement. It's like a miscer without a rep system to rely on. All fish out of water.

sensorydeprivation wrote:As lovely as your knee jerk reaction to my eloquent reply is, nothing can match my witty repartee - or my lower third recession.

Rest assured, you are not witty. You are to witty repartee what Tarso Marques was to being a Formula One champion.

sensorydeprivation wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but isn't a man supposed to fuck women? By your own account, you have had sex with 5 landwhales, 2 of which you beta provided for. I hardly see someone with such life experiences besting me in a duel of masculinity or understanding of society and female sexuality for that matter. I have fucked 17 different women and had 3 relationships based on mutual attraction despite my crippling looks and horrible personality disorder. I don't say that to brag, but doesn't it bring your own true lack of success in life into question when someone like me absolutely serves to highlight your own lack of success?

This in a nutshell highlights what you feel is a sense of worth: your laycount. You are completely defined by some imaginary bedroom competition that impresses no-one, except for those with the lowest IQs and the proponents of the ridiculous Zyzz-like utopia. And I have stated repeatedly that my personal experience in sexual terms is a fraction of my feelings towards shitcunts - injustices experienced in mutliple settings - legal, professional, social - make up the majority of my resentment; but you couldn't possibly understand that as you have approximately zero life experience. Plus, at what point was I even contesting my 'manly exploits'? You are still mentally in the playground trying to impress your fellow 'PUAhate OGs' with dubious regaling of sexual experiences. That is probably because your life has absolutely no other meaning or reason, hence the importance your laycount plays in your life. Other people - normal people - stopped boasting about their laycounts in college.

sensorydeprivation wrote:You know very well that Im above the ranks of convicted paedophiles like Peppers but your post is not objective, its a knee jerk reaction to try and hide that your hatred for women is inverse to your hatred for failure. Now I feel sorry for you too, but you need to separate your feelings from your arguments or you will fail again and again, despite all the words at your disposal.

More pseudo-intellectualiastion and basement-tier psychology that means nothing. And keep your pity, son - you certainly need it far more than I do.

sensorydeprivation wrote:You just used my account to make another post replying to me LOL. The butthurt is strong I see, but I shall valiantly try to remember what I wrote.

No butthurt aspie, a simple error. The 'edit' button appears right where the 'quote' used to be (for me). I requested for the original to be restored. I don't exactly have anything to gain by such a mix-up, do I?

sensorydeprivation wrote:Seeing as this site covers the subject of involuntary celibacy and its ramifications, ones experience with women is highly relevant in order to deem whether someone has a say in the subject matter. If your only experience with women have been clashes with the seaborne mammal, then people have a right to know so they can pick out the worms before indulging in your word salads.

Once again, you are placing importance - defining importance - on who people are deemed to have fucked and how often. Considering that the social and professional interactions I have had with cunts far exceeds yours, including their expectations and what that means to men, I consider that as a more reliable well of life experience than your fradulent photoshops used to supposedly con cunts into sex. Ask yourself: what situation is a typical incel more likely to find themselves in - a job, a social circle; or one of your fantasy scenarios? Which therefore is a more useful point of reference in what to expect when dealing with one? Most here will eventually need to embrace the need to converse, deal with, and handle the expectations of shitcunts - your repeated reference to 'slaying' them won't be of much use, despite what you may think to the contrary.

sensorydeprivation wrote:Your assumption that I place such a degree of importance on my laycount is more telling of your own projection in the subject matter.

You mention your 'exploits' continuously. You've made serial threads bragging about the supposed action you have had. Then, your ill-judged and laughable superiority complex started soon after these threads.

That therefore is not an assumption you are preoccupied with your laycount; it is fact. Reinforced of course that you long for this forum to be back to the good ol' days of slaying and sarging; as witnessed within your opening gambit on this very thread.

Mirin dat dere 'rationale'.

If it has a vagina it's not only icky, it's also manipulative and evil to it's very core/thread


Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Image

OP ur post is too much real life :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

i legit dont want to live here anymore

FUK :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
Image Image

Jesus, this site is awful when it tries to be serious. We're really complaining about having to pay for drinks sometimes like it's political oppression or something? I think Jerry Seinfeld would dismiss most of NC's points as too trivial for his act, and then go on and do half an hour on electric toothbrushes. Then there's this incisive social commentary:

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Outside of relationships, as a male you are expected to put the needs of females before your own in any situation. That could be on public transport, in a queue, in an emergency situation - despite the fact females are equal in today's society, that only applies when it suits. Always give up your seat on the train for that pregnant shitcunt


You're giving up on masculinity because there's an expectation that you make room for a pregnant woman. This is your go-to example? Don't mention the fact that you don't have to go through childbirth or have the expectation of being primary caregiver (full-time job with no compensation). But, no, you making way on a bus for someone is proof that your sex is cursed.

NC's impotent rage is usually funny, but this is just awful.
SIGNATURE

Just keep lining them up for me, folks...,

New Poster wrote:Jesus, this site is awful when it tries to be serious. We're really complaining about having to pay for drinks sometimes like it's political oppression or something?

Perhaps the message got lost in the hyperbole. Perhaps you didn't read my, PUAkiller's or Cats' posts in detail. Or perhaps you are just a whiteknighting bottom-feeder. Either way, allow me to explain.

It isn't about 'buying drinks' for women - that's just symptom of the wider problem. You are deliberately watering down the essence of what I was trying to say with my OP. It is about entitlement; self-importance and the constant hypocrisy most females exude when they scream for equality, yet still expect all the benefits - whether financial or chivalrous. 3DFA made a great point about how men requiring to reach into their pockets as a precursor to being accepted enforces the belief that women will only reciprocate any kindness or openness (not simply sex) when the man 'pays his way'.

New Poster wrote:I think Jerry Seinfeld would dismiss most of NC's points as too trivial for his act, and then go on and do half an hour on electric toothbrushes.

I'm not expecting everyone to agree with my observations. But I am all ears as to what is trivial about the undeniable hypocrisy of feminist-riddled expectation from women. Some of the instances described on my OP may be trivial to some; to others, significant examples of how unfair society can be toward men - especially toward men who aren't poster material.

New Poster wrote:Then there's this incisive social commentary:

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Outside of relationships, as a male you are expected to put the needs of females before your own in any situation. That could be on public transport, in a queue, in an emergency situation - despite the fact females are equal in today's society, that only applies when it suits. Always give up your seat on the train for that pregnant shitcunt


You're giving up on masculinity because there's an expectation that you make room for a pregnant woman. This is your go-to example?

I listed manifold examples as well you know, so picking out the one which you personally find abhorrent does not make it the 'go-to' point. Cunts expect you to prioritise them when pregnant. Their choice, their decision, their problem. Again, many might disagree.

New Poster wrote:Don't mention the fact that you don't have to go through childbirth or have the expectation of being primary caregiver (full-time job with no compensation). But, no, you making way on a bus for someone is proof that your sex is cursed.

As I said, their choice. No-one, bar contrived plots on Eastenders, is forcing any woman to get pregnant and face those complications. Don't forget, it isn't all bad for her: 26 weeks (52 in certain sectors) of fully paid maternity leave - while the father gets a few weeks - all on the employer; priority for annual leave and flexi-time once she deigns to return to work, and a good few years of whiteknights making room for her and her sprog in public places.

New Poster wrote:NC's impotent rage is usually funny, but this is just awful.

I'm not trying to be funny. Hyperbole in part - maybe yes, but calling anyone out for that on here is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy500.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:It isn't about 'buying drinks' for women - that's just symptom of the wider problem. You are deliberately watering down the essence of what I was trying to say with my OP. It is about entitlement; self-importance and the constant hypocrisy most females exude when they scream for equality, yet still expect all the benefits - whether financial or chivalrous.


Nah, bro. I'm just pointing out that your conclusions don't line up with your premises. These were your examples. If you have better ones, lead with those instead of complaining that less than %0.1 of your total income goes to dates. It just doesn't prove that there's "constant hypocrisy."

Norwood Cemetery wrote: 3DFA made a great point about how men requiring to reach into their pockets as a precursor to being accepted enforces the belief that women will only reciprocate any kindness or openness (not simply sex) when the man 'pays his way'.


Well that's just autism. It's not a quid pro quo. The idea is that the guy pays to lead the interaction -- it's a way of signaling that you're going to lead later (in bed). Even if it was quid pro quo, who cares about a few dollars? Find me some real examples where female "hypocrisy" is actually damaging.

Norwood Cemetery wrote: I listed manifold examples as well you know, so picking out the one which you personally find abhorrent does not make it the 'go-to' point.


No, it does make it your "go-to" point. You went to it, instead finding something that actually matters. I'm not putting words in your mouth, and I'm inviting you to talk about something that's worth giving a shit.

Norwood Cemetery wrote: As I said, their choice. No-one, bar contrived plots on Eastenders, is forcing any woman to get pregnant and face those complications. Don't forget, it isn't all bad for her: 26 weeks (52 in certain sectors) of fully paid maternity leave - while the father gets a few weeks - all on the employer; priority for annual leave and flexi-time once she deigns to return to work, and a good few years of whiteknights making room for her and her sprog in public places.


Are you arguing that child care is only a women's issue? Continuing the species is "her decision"? I'm gonna hold off on this because I want to make sure this is actually what you're saying.

New Poster wrote:Nah, bro. I'm just pointing out that your conclusions don't line up with your premises. These were your examples. If you have better ones, lead with those instead of complaining that less than %0.1 of your total income goes to dates. It just doesn't prove that there's "constant hypocrisy."

The magnitude of the income spent keeping cunts happy is irrelevant. Cunts are (largely) paid the same, cunts have fought tooth and nail to be equal, so simply put, why should the expectation be on a man to pay for dinners, drinks, gifts and spa breaks? And the hypocrisy from cunts is constant in my opinion, on the basis that you consider all the things I set out in my OP - not just the 'paying for dates' issue.

New Poster wrote:Well that's just autism. It's not a quid pro quo. The idea is that the guy pays to lead the interaction -- it's a way of signaling that you're going to lead later (in bed). Even if it was quid pro quo, who cares about a few dollars? Find me some real examples where female "hypocrisy" is actually damaging.

Consigns an opinion to autism, then boldly states that paying for dates somehow 'signals the male will be leading in bed'. LOL, got that logical conclusion there, Reg. And you want proof of how female hypocrisy is damaging? I feel I more than covered this THROUGHOUT my OP - whether you agree or not is another matter. You may not think that hypergamy and such is an issue, but plenty here do.

New Poster wrote:No, it does make it your "go-to" point. You went to it, instead finding something that actually matters. I'm not putting words in your mouth, and I'm inviting you to talk about something that's worth giving a shit.

One point made out of many is not the definitve, major 'go-to' which is what you implied. And you've really hinted that the thread - and the arguments made within - are not worth giving a shit about. So what exactly are you after? It's not my job to convince you of anything.

New Poster wrote:Are you arguing that child care is only a women's issue? Continuing the species is "her decision"? I'm gonna hold off on this because I want to make sure this is actually what you're saying.

No-one is looking as far as 'continuing the species'. You were defending the honour of the hard-pressed shitcunts who get pregnant, and I merely pointed out that they did so under their free will. No-one forced them. Their choice, and in my view, their responsibility - not mine. And before you give me the classic line that I have a social responsibility for someone else's kids, which are going to be my future doctor and colostomy specialist, they are also going to be my future muggers, burglars and fraudsters who try to con me out of my significant pension. Ergo, fuck the pregnant shitcunt and let her deal with her self-imposed situation.

At the risk of being paranoid, I strongly suspect you followed me here from another forum. Your sign-up dates and disinterest in most of what this forum offers would confirm that. But of course, I could be wrong. I welcome all naysayers.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], mijubokaxe and 99 guests