What society expects of you as a man

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

lovernotafighter wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:Spot on Norwood Cemetary. Women have completely taken advantage of their position in society and string most men along sucking them dry in the process. Only the top percent of high SMV males have some semblance of options and don't need to mess with crap like that. The core problem is that women want the "equality" when it suits them and traditionalism at all other times. This is the main issue.


Societal roles have changed but human biology hasn't. Women are expected to be in the workplace, we want to be in the workplace, and there is no reason not to treat us with decency and respect once we are there. But human biology has not changed. Man is the aggressor, the pursuer, and woman is the pursued. In the courtship arena, we are still a prize to be won. Why is it so hard to accept that equality and respect in the workplace should not translate to both sexes having the same role in courtship? (I won't even go into the fact that if we try to take on the role of aggressor, it completely fucks us.)

PuaKiller wrote: Your role as a man hasn't changed at all over the millennia, but the woman is no longer expected to be loyal, respectful, or a good caring mother to any children. This shit will seriously cause the downfall of the west.


Your role HAS changed. You now have someone helping you pay the mortgage and the cars. And YES she should be expected to be loyal, respectful, and good caring mother to her children, and you should be held to the same standard. And don't tell me that no woman will be with you if you don't pay her way through life - - I know almost ZERO women who have a free ride like that. The only women I know who do not have jobs are stay-at-home moms, and without exception, those women work harder than the ones who work outside the home.

I am not saying that there are not entitled cunts in this world. But you have the free will to avoid them and not play the game by their rules.



Fucking LOL. You want it both ways, straight up. Any feminist who says she wants equality is a two faced sociopathic liar. The only solace men can take in this is that we always have been and always will be biologically worthless pieces of shit and will be expected to provide for an lay down our lives for women all the while being shit on, unappreciated, and taken advantage of as a provider cuckold if we're not a tall, hung, good looking Chad who girls will fuck on the first night for free but then turn around and string us along making us jump through hoops. It's fucking bullshit. If you're not a top tier man, you best become a tranny or just go ER.

Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image




PuaKiller wrote:
lovernotafighter wrote:As far as a man paying goes, I concede that superficially it seems unfair, especially if we make the same or if I make more. However, I would never take a man seriously if he didn't pay for me the first few dates. I would think he didn't like me or respect me if he didn't. At the same time, though, I don't expect to be taken to a five star restaurant on every date, and once actually IN a relationship, I try to reciprocate as much as possible by cooking, baking his favorite dessert, and doing other little things for him. Your mothers should have taught you the difference between a woman who takes you seriously as relationship material and ones who want to use you as ATM's.


Image

Fucking LOL at this two faced hypocritical motherfucking bullshit :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm done, I'm just fucking done. Kill yourself if you were born male guys and you're not a hot chad where girls eye fuck you in the street and ASK YOU out on dates. Fucking LOL at being nothing more than a walking wallet who needs to slavecel 12 hours a day at some shitty job just to get the "love" of a woman. Fucking LOL at you. Nothing you do is ever enough. You only took her to a three star restaurant? Why not four? You only spend $3k on an engagement ring? Why not $4k? You only make how much? I could do so much better than you..

JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU WERE BORN WITH A PENIS. Go Caitlyn Jenner and just become a tranny or kill yourself. There's a reason M to F trans operations are way more common than the opposite despite all of this "male privilege" bullshit.

Just fucking LOL buddy boyos. Become a tranny or just go ER.

Image


Nice selective reading, PuaKiller. Yes, by all means become a tranny or go ER, because that is definitely a better option than treating the girl you are courting, your possible partner for life and mother of your children, to the occasional dinner at the freaking Olive Garden. :?

Also fucking LOL at the notion that being a stay at home mom is harder than working a full time 40+ hour a week job. Back in the day I could accept that if I KNEW the woman would be loyal, respect me, appreciate me, and be a good mother for the kids. These days though cunts cheat indiscriminately for any fucking reason they feel like because society tells them that any emotion they have is the man's fault. Nobody holds women accountable for anything. Fucking LOL at being a slavecel cuckold and working full time while she fucks the mailman and pool boy while you're away. Then when the inevitable divorce comes (red pill: women end most relationships) you lose half of your assets and end up in the poor house despite giving up everything to make your woman happy. Being born a man is a fucking scam. Tell me how taking the kids to and from school and chatting it up with your stay at home mom girlfriends is harder than working a full time STEM job where you're constantly under pressure and get no respect.

Being born male is a scam. As a woman all you have to do is look pretty and you're set. AS a man, you have to be attractive and have a whole host of other things. There are only three downsides to being female:

1. Physically weaker
2. Bleed once a month
3. Go through the pain of childbirth

Everything else is far, far, FAR worse for males. I wish I could be set for life just by being pretty and feminine. Just fucking LOL if you were born a penis. Go Caitlin Jenner or go ER, pick one buddy boyos.


I'm fucking pissed off and I've had it with being treated like subhuman garbage by women my whole life and still being told I must do more and more and more and more for them simply because they were born with a pair of tits and a cunt. If I were an 8+ Chad/Tyrone, I wouldn't even have to think about this shit. The only relationship that has any semblance of equality is when an 8+ male dates way the fuck down with like a 5-6 chick. Then MAYBE the girl treats him with as much reverence as he treats her.



PuaKiller wrote:
lovernotafighter wrote:
Societal roles have changed but human biology hasn't. Women are expected to be in the workplace, we want to be in the workplace, and there is no reason not to treat us with decency and respect once we are there. But human biology has not changed. Man is the aggressor, the pursuer, and woman is the pursued. In the courtship arena, we are still a prize to be won. Why is it so hard to accept that equality and respect in the workplace should not translate to both sexes having the same role in courtship? (I won't even go into the fact that if we try to take on the role of aggressor, it completely fucks us.)



Your role HAS changed. You now have someone helping you pay the mortgage and the cars. And YES she should be expected to be loyal, respectful, and good caring mother to her children, and you should be held to the same standard. And don't tell me that no woman will be with you if you don't pay her way through life - - I know almost ZERO women who have a free ride like that. The only women I know who do not have jobs are stay-at-home moms, and without exception, those women work harder than the ones who work outside the home.

I am not saying that there are not entitled cunts in this world. But you have the free will to avoid them and not play the game by their rules.



Fucking LOL. You want it both ways, straight up. Any feminist who says she wants equality is a two faced sociopathic liar. The only solace men can take in this is that we always have been and always will be biologically worthless pieces of shit and will be expected to provide for an lay down our lives for women all the while being shit on, unappreciated, and taken advantage of as a provider cuckold if we're not a tall, hung, good looking Chad who girls will fuck on the first night for free but then turn around and string us along making us jump through hoops. It's fucking bullshit. If you're not a top tier man, you best become a tranny or just go ER.

Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage


OK, whatever. This sounds ridiculous to me but maybe it makes perfect sense to you. But I said my piece and you can take it or leave it. With that I'll do my best not to even look at this thread again.

lovernotafighter wrote: Man is the aggressor, the pursuer, and woman is the pursued. In the courtship arena, we are still a prize to be won.


Some day you faggots will realize that being the prize in the relationship is the GOAT. Women have it figured out.

Being the prize allows you to: act how you want, flirt with who you want, be sexually satisfied on your terms, be treated like a prince/reciprocate less in the relationship in general, gas lamp your partner into feeling jealous anytime you're a piece of shit, etc. Like 9/10 times a guy gets posted that is dating way below his league, I assume it's because he's also realized that being the prize in the relationship is the way to live.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Your right OP, there is only one solution to this dilemma

Image

GO BJ



I'm sorry, I lied. . . I said I wouldn't say anything else or even look in here, and I did. (That's probably while I'm still single - - I'm "mouthy").

I am not advocating that women "play hard to get." I'm advocating that they let men - - male animals with penises and testicles and a body full of testosterone - - play out their natural role as pursuer. Some feminine men and masculine women may actually find that it works to do it the opposite way, but a feminine woman should let a masculine man be a man and do what a man does.

I don't think that makes me an entitled cunt. I think a man should pay on the first initial dates, but I don't think he has to take me to the damn Four Seasons. My last date, I was perfectly satisfied to sit at a Starbucks sipping the $2.50 tea my date bought me.

I've said it before on here - - if it's a relationship you are pursuing, as far as paying goes, it all evens out in the end. She may end up supporting you or diapering your 90-year-old Alzheimer's-ridden ass, and you'll be glad you splurged on the McFlurry.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
lovernotafighter wrote:She may end up supporting you or diapering your 90-year-old Alzheimer's-ridden ass, and you'll be glad you splurged on the McFlurry.

No, no she won't. You just don't get it. She will just use you, take your money, time and resources, and then move on to the next guy. It's what you've done with every guy you've been with and it's what all of them do.

GTFO you fucking parasite.


Then what about all the marriages and long-term relationships that started out with the traditional courtship I described? I can name several that I know off the top of my head and I bet you could, too. And not just old people - - people in their 20's and younger.

But fine, I'll leave this thread - - I doubt anything I could say would change your minds anyhow.

I did wonder why my thread had increased threefold in terms of replies - and it turns out that it is all thanks to some shitcunt crusader muddying the waters with her vile klunge juice... sorry I mean opinions. Bear witness:

lovernotafighter wrote:I'm sorry, I lied. . . I said I wouldn't say anything else or even look in here, and I did. (That's probably while I'm still single - - I'm "mouthy").

No, you'll be single because you are either a basement-dwelling male masquerading as a shitcunt (always seems to be one each Summer; anyone else ever noticed that?) or because, if your bio is correct, you are a 34-yo shitcunt who is entering the dark phase of being a barren, washed-up piece of klunge. You have either already had your fun as a selectively hypergamous whore on the cock carousel, suddenly developing some kind of moral compass in directly inverse proporpotion to your rapidly reducing sexual market value (as all shitcunts do when they become old), or you had the tremendous misfortune to lack the nous in order to capitalize on your exalted female position in Western society. Either way - tremendous LOLZ be delivered.

lovernotafighter wrote:I am not advocating that women "play hard to get." I'm advocating that they let men - - male animals with penises and testicles and a body full of testosterone - - play out their natural role as pursuer. Some feminine men and masculine women may actually find that it works to do it the opposite way, but a feminine woman should let a masculine man be a man and do what a man does.

It goes beyond playing 'hard to get' you disgusting, hypocritcal shitcunt. It's funny that men are allowed to 'play up to their masculinity' when it suits - i.e. when said man is good-looking enough to get your cunt juices flowing - but if that man were say, and ugly wolf-whistling builder on a construction site:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... iment.html

Then the victim card is played, and the feminist herd crushes all underfoot in an unstoppable march of their stinking Birkenstocks. You cunts just want it played any way that is advantageous to you - admit that and you will get the tiniest modicum of respect.

lovernotafighter wrote:I don't think that makes me an entitled cunt. I think a man should pay on the first initial dates, but I don't think he has to take me to the damn Four Seasons. My last date, I was perfectly satisfied to sit at a Starbucks sipping the $2.50 tea my date bought me.

I strongly suspect that you found the poor mug in question very attractive - ergo his need to impress you with an all-singing, all-dancing night at the Ritz isn't required. You think generally though that men should pay on the first date - why is that? Could it be that, like most shitcunts I have encountered in professional, social and online spheres, you want equality but you also want all the trappings that go with it?

Wanting a man to be traditional and paying for first dates - a nice little 'chivalric' throwback
Wanting a cunt to be traditional in any respect - oppressive objectification and/or sexism.

You want it both ways, no matter how you cut it, cunt.

lovernotafighter wrote:I've said it before on here - - if it's a relationship you are pursuing, as far as paying goes, it all evens out in the end. She may end up supporting you or diapering your 90-year-old Alzheimer's-ridden ass, and you'll be glad you splurged on the McFlurry.

More shitcunt rhetoric that is utter bollocks in undiluted form.

You, as having won the lottery and being in possession of a secreting, poisonous axe-wound, get to live your life up to - well, your current ageing state - in a complete freebie existence. You get all the desperate suitors, far and wide, paying for drinks, meals, dates, gifts... then in marriage, more than likely, you find a beta providing gullible mug who will, despite feminist shitcunt squawking to the contrary, contribute more than you to the marital home. And long before the chips are finally cashed in and you can provide any kind of care or succor for you old husband in his frail state, you will have taken the poor bastard to the cleaners in a messy divorce; financially wiping him out in a court assisted asset raid leaving him broke, broken and only allowed to see the kids every second Saturday. He won't be your problem by the time he reaches 90 because he will be rotting on his own in some urine-soaked bedsit, whilst you enjoy elderly wife-swapping and dogging excursions in The Hamptons.

You will be laughing it up, never needing to do anything for anyone. And your entitled tone on the seemingly innocent aspect of 'dating' tells me how your entire existence could be potentially panned out - but crucially, your age and your laughable position as a female keyboard crusader on this of all sites, suggests instead that you are a failure as a female as much as we might be failures as men.

Now get the fuck out of my office, you dirty cunt.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Big, big talk for a man behind a monitor, Norwood Cemetery. I know you hate women, but I seriously expected more from you (why, I don't know). You know NOTHING about me just like you know very little about women in general. And you will never know, because for a short while in your late teens and early twenties, a few women rejected you or ignored you and you let that poison you for the rest of your life. I genuinely feel bad for you.

I know in coming on here and trying to share my ideas and learn from you guys I have made myself into a whipping boy for those of you with a life-long grudge against women. Have at it if it makes you feel better, I guess. :(

lovernotafighter wrote:You know NOTHING about me just like you know very little about women in general.

I know plenty, shitcunt. It has very little to do with personal rejection and everything to do with how I have observed first-hand and read factual accounts of shitcunts manipulating everything, getting preferential treatment in every aspect of society - employment, law, conjugal matters, borderline positive discrimination to promote their shitty, inferior versions of sports... equality only when it suits. Or more aptly, 'Equality+'.

And as for you, well, as a supposed 34-yo forum dwelling shitcunt, your existence even makes Westphal look like he lives la vida loca. Cunts your age have a wealth of sexual experience and are so far removed from the detritus of society on forums like this, that they have no time to do anything except pick out the next Louis Vutton handbag or plan their next pregnancy before the almighty menopausal H-Bomb kicks off.

You on the other hand, fancied a bit of male attention on a 'manosphere' website which you deigned to visit, because increasingly few men IRL will look at your drying up visage, as you now find the one advantage good-looking men in their mid-30s have is that they don't need to settle for barren, crusty old cunts like you. Reality is hitting you hard I suspect. Read my descriptive thread and constantly tell yourself 'look at what I could have won' as a female in society - but you squandered your advantage, didn't you? And now it is all disappearing, each time you apply your cheap Maybelline make-up to that ever-ageing, busted-up mug.

Basement-dwellers, social misfits and freaks like us have the excuse to be here because we are not 'sexually viable'. You on the other hand must be a special kind of loser to be a female and browsing forums. The biggest failure on this thread bar none.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
lovernotafighter wrote:However, I would never take a man seriously if he didn't pay for me the first few dates. I would think he didn't like me or respect me if he didn't.


For long-term relationships, men would feel resentful about paying for you.

But for short-term relationships, more men will be more than happy to pay for you.

A "date" in the context of a STR is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than a "date" in the context of a LTR.

LTR CUCKOLD = SHE WOULDN'T HAVE SEX WITH HIM IF HE HAD NOT PAID FOR HER
STR SLAYER = SHE WOULD HAVE SEX WITH HIM REGARDLESS IF HE PAID OR NOT

STR SLAYERS are not obligated to pay, therefore they feel less resentful about paying

Also, because STR SLAYERS are not obligated to pay, STR SLAYERS receive far more credit for paying a female than the equivalent LTR CUCKOLD

Those are two incentives that motivate STR STAYERS to pay for you on dates.
In contrast, LTR CUCKOLDS don't have those incentives to pay for you on dates.
So don't expect LTR CUCKOLDS to pay for you (like what the STR SLAYERS did) when you decide to settle down.


The truth is, I have never been on a date with a man who did not insist on paying (and I do offer, though it's true I wouldn't consider a man romantically if he didn't pay). I have never even been witness to the phenomenon outside the internet, to tell the truth. That may be because of the geographical area in which I live. Where I'm from, BOTH kinds of men - - the kind who just want to get you in bed in the shortest time possible, and the kind who is looking for a long-term partner - - pay without question. Whether they resent it or not, I couldn't say, but they don't act as though they do.

And like I said, it all evens out over time. A woman does end up giving just as much if not more than a man does in a long-term relationship, whether it be financially or otherwise.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
lovernotafighter wrote:You know NOTHING about me just like you know very little about women in general.

I know plenty, shitcunt. It has very little to do with personal rejection and everything to do with how I have observed first-hand and read factual accounts of shitcunts manipulating everything, getting preferential treatment in every aspect of society - employment, law, conjugal matters, borderline positive discrimination to promote their shitty, inferior versions of sports... equality only when it suits. Or more aptly, 'Equality+'.

And as for you, well, as a supposed 34-yo forum dwelling shitcunt, your existence even makes Westphal look like he lives la vida loca. Cunts your age have a wealth of sexual experience and are so far removed from the detritus of society on forums like this, that they have no time to do anything except pick out the next Louis Vutton handbag or plan their next pregnancy before the almighty menopausal H-Bomb kicks off.

You on the other hand, fancied a bit of male attention on a 'manosphere' website which you deigned to visit, because increasingly few men will look at your drying up visage, as you now find the one advantage good-looking men in their mid-30s have is that they don't need to settle for barren, crusty old cunts like you. Reality is hitting you hard I suspect. Read my descriptive thread and constantly tell yourself 'look at what I could have won' as a female in society - but you squandered your advantage, didn't you? And now it is all disappearing, each time you apply your cheap Maybelline make-up to that ever-ageing old visage.

Basement-dwellers, social misfits and freaks like us have the excuse to be here because we are not 'sexually viable'. You on the other hand must be a special kind of loser to be a female and browsing forums. the biggest failure on this thread bar none.


I am strange, I admit that. But the rest of what you say is not true. The truth is, I spent most of my twenties in a relationship that, without going into detail, was very unhealthy. I'm quite introverted and suspect that deep down, my past has turned me into a commitment-phobe. My life is NOT empty and I am not a basement dweller. I have a full-time professional job (admittedly, I hate it and will so regret this posting spree when I have to get up to go to it in less than three hours) and could have a more active social life if I put more effort into it, but most of the time I'd rather just read a book (or lately, watch the drama unfold on this site).

Allow me to use this post to educate our more naive incel brothers about the true meanings behind entitled shitcunt babbling:

lovernotafighter wrote:I am strange, I admit that.

Translation: "I am ugly and even the tried and trusted MySpace angles on selfies don't work. I am one of those fat, wide-faced Borrebies that looks ridiculous wearing Hipster bifocals."

lovernotafighter wrote:But the rest of what you say is not true.

Translation: "Norwood Cemetery assessed my character to a tee."

lovernotafighter wrote:The truth is, I spent most of my twenties in a relationship that, without going into detail, was very unhealthy.

Translation: "I was unable to get my own way in a relationship."

lovernotafighter wrote:I'm quite introverted and suspect that deep down, my past has turned me into a commitment-phobe.

Translation: "I am coping hard by believing I am a commitment-phobe when in reality, I am old, ugly and unwanted."

lovernotafighter wrote:My life is NOT empty and I am not a basement dweller. I have a full-time professional job (admittedly, I hate it and will so regret this posting spree when I have to get up to go to it in less than three hours) and could have a more active social life if I put more effort into it, but most of the time I'd rather just read a book (or lately, watch the drama unfold on this site).

Translation: "I am a failed shitcunt."

But wow, you guys are mean as fuck. Especially you, Norwood Cemetery. It reminds me of a time when I was a kid and my two brothers were playing this game where one would bend over in front of the other, and the standing one would throw a basketball straight at the bending one's ass and try to knock him down. It looked like so much fun and I wanted to play so badly. They wouldn't let me, saying I would cry, but I begged and begged until finally they agreed to let me play. So I bent over and my big brother threw that ball at my butt and hit me and damn, it hurt. Of course I ran crying to my dad, and he told me it was my own fault, that boys play rough and if I couldn't handle it, I shouldn't beg to play their games.

So, Norwood, your words, while untrue, did hurt some, but I have no right to cry about it. I see how you guys talk to each other, and I see how you talk about women, and still I started posting here. Then I posted in this thread no less, started by you of all people. So I won't complain about boys playing rough when I'm the one who asked to join their game.

P.S. Just a quick edit to say I saw your last post. I can see how thrilled you are to have a real live female upon whom to unleash your frustrations. Enjoy! Let it all out! You'll feel better after a good purge, believe me.
Last edited by lovernotafighter on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

lovernotafighter wrote:But wow, you guys are mean as fuck. Especially you, Norwood Cemetery...

So, Norwood, your words, while untrue, did hurt some, but I have no right to cry about it...

I've not even got warmed up, you old slut. Do everyone a favour and fuck off, taking your self-entitled preachings with you.

I bet the only dates she got after becoming fat was with online dating

stop being so hard on her , you need to redpill her slowly , until she realized how she did destroyedher life , unable to find anyone duh to inflated exception of men that crashed on her .

Also, I love the threads where adamned goes wading in with his hyperbole and deduction, as he always does it to people that have actually lived. Then gets his arse handed to him. Always.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

lovernotafighter wrote:Big, big talk for a man behind a monitor, Norwood Cemetery. I know you hate women, but I seriously expected more from you (why, I don't know). You know NOTHING about me just like you know very little about women in general. And you will never know, because for a short while in your late teens and early twenties, a few women rejected you or ignored you and you let that poison you for the rest of your life. I genuinely feel bad for you.

I know in coming on here and trying to share my ideas and learn from you guys I have made myself into a whipping boy for those of you with a life-long grudge against women. Have at it if it makes you feel better, I guess. :(


Pls show me your tits. I'm not like everyone else here. I think I might love you.

Woah, look at that, another "genuine woman" joins the forum

Can't the admin just track down who's creating these alts constantly?
Image
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 100 guests