What society expects of you as a man

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Marriage laws in the UK are far more biased than that, especially those around child custody.

Can't argue about UK law. But in the US custody disputes are usually rules in favor of the wife. As I mentioned before, though, this happens because women are perceived as primary care givers, and this works both for and against them in certain situations.

If the alimony system is skewed in the UK, I don't know. Even if it is, though, is this really effecting you? I don't know. I feel like this whole "them shitcunts" thing is played.
SIGNATURE

New Poster wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:Marriage laws in the UK are far more biased than that, especially those around child custody.

Can't argue about UK law. But in the US custody disputes are usually rules in favor of the wife. As I mentioned before, though, this happens because women are perceived as primary care givers, and this works both for and against them in certain situations.

If the alimony system is skewed in the UK, I don't know. Even if it is, though, is this really effecting you? I don't know. I feel like this whole "them shitcunts" thing is played.

It affects the male population in general, as per topic title. It is perfectly valid for discussion - like 9 million of the other topics raised on this forum that don't necessarily affect the OPs in question.

When incels make threads about having sex with women, leg-lengthening and 'slaying', many will not be affected by these issues. Still valid to discuss. Try your best to move on from how issues affect me personally.

bigfoot wrote:
lovernotafighter wrote:
I agree it's a good thread. I found both posting on it and receiving that wave of Norwood Cemetery wrath oddly exhilarating.

I think 3D Face Analysis brings up some good points (except for the one where he calls me an "entitled cunt"). I don't feel like cutting and pasting and responding to them, but they are excellent points. (I'm not going to start going Dutch because of them, though.)

You're from that social anxiety support forum aren't you? I've trolled there a few times. The broads are vehemently protected by an army of white knights in every thread and the mods/admins will quickly come to their rescue as well. This forum on the other hand offers such a lovely opposing strategy, minus the admin/mod involvement. It's like a miscer without a rep system to rely on. All fish out of water.

No, I've never even heard of the forum you're referring to. This is the only forum I've posted on in years - - the other one was a long, long time ago, and it was chiefly women talking about relationship issues.

I really don't expect to be white-knighted here. I've noticed that most posters spend a good deal of time and energy tearing down and insulting each other, your so-called "brothers", so why should I expect to be treated with kid gloves? I was momentarily taken aback previously in the thread, but it's all good now.

MyBalls YourChin wrote:Also, I love the threads where adamned goes wading in with his hyperbole and deduction, as he always does it to people that have actually lived. Then gets his arse handed to him. Always.

Lol, the reason I didn't reply to this thread way sooner is that I was getting laid twice this weekend - Friday and Saturday night (fuck buddy on Friday, girl I met at a party on Saturday).
If you think that Norwood's aspie delusional ramblings constituted "getting my arse handed to me" you are as mentally subnormal as he is.

Your perception of reality is screwed. No one on here has been able to come up with logical rebuttals of my points at any time. I'm the THREAD KILLER. Go and look at my profile and notice how many of posts simply kill threads dead , because you all know you can't say shit to me.

Wish I had been around over the weekend to White Knight for lovernotafighter a bit, might have got laid again!

gobman3000 wrote:Woah, look at that, another "genuine woman" joins the forum

Can't the admin just track down who's creating these alts constantly?

Noticing a distinct pattern here. Anyone who disagrees with the Sluthate mindset (in other words anyone who is mentally normal) gets their gender challenged. Like how everyone said I was a girl when I first posted here.
It's hugely intellectually dishonest. For a start - their gender doesn't really have any impact on whether or not their views are "correct", or worthwhile. But if your first (and usually only) line of attack is to question their honesty (over something they will not be able to prove without risking doxxing themselves) you're basically just shutting out their argument on weak intellectual grounds.

adamned wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:Also, I love the threads where adamned goes wading in with his hyperbole and deduction, as he always does it to people that have actually lived. Then gets his arse handed to him. Always.

Lol, the reason I didn't reply to this thread way sooner is that I was getting laid twice this weekend - Friday and Saturday night (fuck buddy on Friday, girl I met at a party on Saturday).
If you think that Norwood's aspie delusional ramblings constituted "getting my arse handed to me" you are as mentally subnormal as he is.

Your perception of reality is screwed. No one on here has been able to come up with logical rebuttals of my points at any time. I'm the THREAD KILLER. Go and look at my profile and notice how many of posts simply kill threads dead , because you all know you can't say shit to me.

Wish I had been around over the weekend to White Knight for lovernotafighter a bit, might have got laid again!

3D Face Analysis wrote:
You also sound like a female because you presume men prefer LTR's over ONS.

When I first posted here I assumed everyone was interested in ONS. Lots and lots of people corrected me (both in public and via PM) saying that all they were interested in was finding a "looks matched" LTR. That's why I make that assumption.

I don't think most men would want to settle down for a used up slut.

The problem here is what your perception of a "used up slut" is. To a normal person, that would seem to describe a woman who is literally "worn out" by having so much sex, like a 50-year-old prostitute who has had sex with hundreds of men a year, for many years. You guys here seem to think a 30-year-old woman who has had an average number of sexual partners is a "used up slut". Settling down at 30 with a woman of the same age who has had an average number of sexual partners (I don't know, 10 - 20?) is not "settling for a used up slut" as far as most normal people are concerned.

@lovernotafighter can you at least have enough ovaries to admit that you are alone because of your own neuroticism?

smike wrote:@lovernotafighter can you at least have enough ovaries to admit that you are alone because of your own neuroticism?

There's no way you can tell that's the reason she's alone. You're just basing that assumption on your own view of how relationships work. Plenty of men don't have a problem with dating neurotic women, as can be evidenced by the large number of neurotic women who are in functioning relationships and raising children in families.
Therefore logic clearly dictates that neuroticism is not a barrier to relationships for women.
Anyway lovernotafighter's reasons for being alone are not of any relevance to the subject of this thread. What you're all engaging in are called ad hominen attacks, where you are attacking someone for having views you disagree with, but attacking them as a person rather than attacking their views. Whether she is male or female, single or married or whatever is no indication of the correctness of her views on the subject up for discussion. I am sure you spend enough time "debating" on the internet to know that ad hominen is generally considered to be a very intellectually weak line of argument.

Honestly it makes me laugh so hard, how you guys (and other manosphere tards) insist that women have inferior logical or analytical facilities to men, then just roll out one argument after the other which is founded on baseless bro-science or bro-psychology with no foundation in logic or scientific reasoning.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

adamned is obviously one of these pua types - give it up man - if what you are saying is true getting 2 women a weekend :lol: you are seriously fucked in the head to even want to post here

"women and children first" shows just how much society thinks of men

adamned wrote:
smike wrote:@lovernotafighter can you at least have enough ovaries to admit that you are alone because of your own neuroticism?

There's no way you can tell that's the reason she's alone. You're just basing that assumption on your own view of how relationships work. Plenty of men don't have a problem with dating neurotic women, as can be evidenced by the large number of neurotic women who are in functioning relationships and raising children in families.
Therefore logic clearly dictates that neuroticism is not a barrier to relationships for women.
Anyway lovernotafighter's reasons for being alone are not of any relevance to the subject of this thread. What you're all engaging in are called ad hominen attacks, where you are attacking someone for having views you disagree with, but attacking them as a person rather than attacking their views. Whether she is male or female, single or married or whatever is no indication of the correctness of her views on the subject up for discussion. I am sure you spend enough time "debating" on the internet to know that ad hominen is generally considered to be a very intellectually weak line of argument.

Honestly it makes me laugh so hard, how you guys (and other manosphere tards) insist that women have inferior logical or analytical facilities to men, then just roll out one argument after the other which is founded on baseless bro-science or bro-psychology with no foundation in logic or scientific reasoning.

Now you are the one who is reading into shit. She already admitted to having a double standard. She wants a so called "masculine" man who will cow tow and give her whatever she wants. That doesn't exist. Either she wants a man who will call her out on her shit and be able to protect her, or she wants a limp wristed guy who gives her whatever she wants and will never stick up for himself. Lol @ a single person trying to give relationship advice. The only reason anyone wants a woman's opinion on this site is for looksmaxxing purposes, I have noticed. Lovernotafighter should stick to that. No offense but you give off a "goddess power" vibe, lovernotafighter. It sounds like you keep a checklist of qualities in a man. You are the pot calling the kettle black, but women are allowed to have impossibly high standards. You aren't any different than many of the guys on here.

backagain wrote:adamned is obviously one of these pua types - give it up man - if what you are saying is true getting 2 women a weekend :lol: you are seriously fucked in the head to even want to post here

Not "a weekend", one weekend, first time its ever happened to me and I'm 37. So not exactly claiming "slayer" status.
Actually I'm the middle ground which proves how much bullshit goes into your SH philosophy. Not a slayer, not "banging sluts" every weekend by any stretch, but get enough and pretty happy.
Where is your 80//20 theory now?

smike wrote:She wants a so called "masculine" man who will cow tow and give her whatever she wants. That doesn't exist.

See that one quote there proves what I'm saying. No logic or real-world experience goes into your bullshit at all. There are plenty of guys like that. One of my best friends is a very "alpha" guy in every part of his life - head of engineering for a huge company, travels the world, pilot licence, high-testosterone/adrenaline junky type. But a total pussy when it comes to women. Lets them walk all over him, falls in love at the first glance, invites them to move into his massive house with them after the third date, pays for all their expenses and doesn't take money of her for bills/rent etc. These people DO exist, humans are hugely varied and come in every shade of grey, but you inceltards are so boxed-in, in the way you think, that you genuinely think there are just four types of human - two males (alpha slayer and beta provider) and two types of females (sluts and non-sluts).
Actually that's giving you too much credit because some of you only think there's one type of woman.
But yeah, that's why you're an idiot and why what you are saying is stupid, basically. You've obviously spent very little time away from your computer and in the real world, if you believe that people can be put into defined groups so easily. All your wisdom and bullshit philosophy comes from blogs and tweets written by other incel shut-ins or PUAtards.

adamned wrote:
smike wrote:She wants a so called "masculine" man who will cow tow and give her whatever she wants. That doesn't exist.

See that one quote there proves what I'm saying. No logic or real-world experience goes into your bullshit at all. There are plenty of guys like that. One of my best friends is a very "alpha" guy in every part of his life - head of engineering for a huge company, travels the world, pilot licence, high-testosterone/adrenaline junky type. But a total pussy when it comes to women. Lets them walk all over him, falls in love at the first glance, invites them to move into his massive house with them after the third date, pays for all their expenses and doesn't take money of her for bills/rent etc. These people DO exist, humans are hugely varied and come in every shade of grey, but you inceltards are so boxed-in, in the way you think, that you genuinely think there are just four types of human - two males (alpha slayer and beta provider) and two types of females (sluts and non-sluts).
Actually that's giving you too much credit because some of you only think there's one type of woman.
But yeah, that's why you're an idiot and why what you are saying is stupid, basically. You've obviously spent very little time away from your computer and in the real world, if you believe that people can be put into defined groups so easily. All your wisdom and bullshit philosophy comes from blogs and tweets written by other incel shut-ins or PUAtards.

so wrong - women are all one type ...WHORES...the only difference is that pros are more open and honest about it

adamned wrote:

Dude, your friend is a bitch. It's what's inside that counts. Getting taken advantage of is getting taken advantage of. I don't care how you spin it.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
adamned wrote:

You just have very poor social perception. You might even be socially retarded. The guy you're describing, if he even exists at all, is 100% beta.

The terms alpha and beta aren't even relevant, or correct to use, when describing human social hierarchy. As I have said on here a hundred times, NOT ONE single scientific study has ever used those terms to classify human behavior. They were developed to describe the social interactions of less evolved mammals such as wolves. So your comment is meaningless, and intellectually weak. Sorry.

as i mentioned here many times only way to fix world we have today is take all rights from females they should be beat up raped and killed on every street corner Theres no other way around it i am afraid
Nikola Tesla
Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice