What society expects of you as a man

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Dismiss the utopian Zyzz 'slaying' lifestyle that won't be an option for anyone outside of the blessed 0.000001%. The rest of us men here in the West will be expected to go through the motions or remain forever Westphal. Let's just put the whole process into a neat little summary, for reference:

The male is expected to approach the female with an expression of interest. All the risk of rejection, embarrassment and inadequacy is therefore on the male. And don't forget to account for her hypergamy - she is of course entitled to 'have it all'.

Then the male is expected to pay for all dates, meals and supply of gifts. Asking or wanting the female to do her fair share is 'ungentlemanly' and frowned upon - and just cause for instant dismissal as 'not being compatible'.

Once in a relationship, the male is constantly judged in terms of sexual performance. Females assume the status of being the 'masters' in the bedroom, stating to men that their size, their performance, their skills in the bedroom are what matters. The female cannot be expected to similarly perform or measure up to the male's satisfaction, because that of course would be sexist and superficial objectification.

And for the really deluded, marriage. The male has to do the asking, once again assuming all the risk of rejection. Once married, the male takes an almost clear-cut risk of financial ruination if the marriage fails. He will be pursued in the courts and forced to pay maintenance/alimony, and he can even be brought to rights decades after the divorce for money, under certain circumstances. Despite the 'gender pay gap' being established as truly minimal in the West, the courts will still opt to favour women for settlements and access/custody of children.

Outside of relationships, as a male you are expected to put the needs of females before your own in any situation. That could be on public transport, in a queue, in an emergency situation - despite the fact females are equal in today's society, that only applies when it suits. Always give up your seat on the train for that pregnant shitcunt who earns more than you per annum, despite being at home and doing nothing for the next 6 months.

So incels, are you ready for your responsibilities as men? As I said yesterday, your life was over the moment your mother was told "It's a boy".

I will sacrifice my personal comfort to provide for the fairer sex.

True Romance wrote:What is westphal

A basement dweller

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
but what should we do? how can we live? i dont know what to do with my life. posts like this make me not wanting to leave my bed or days.

All this applies only to poor, ugly,low status males.

I also think a lot of males end up in shitty relationships because they know pussy is in such high demand and also grow tired of the dating scene games so they just settle for the first woman that will take them. This also makes them lose a bunch of power in the relationship. I have a friend who is in a relationship almost exactly like described in OP's post. He was above average looking but got strung along only to get no pussy and friendzoned 2 good looking woman. I could tell he took it very hard. So he ended up settling for some war pig that treats him like shit. He has been talking about leaving her for years, but of course it has never happened. His looks have declined heavily now in his 30's and deep down he knows he will be lonely for a long long time while she would probably be single for a month tops.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

FuckThis wrote:All this applies only to poor, ugly,low status males.

Keep thinking money, status, and looksmaxing will save u boyo. All that is going to do is give you sexual power over trashy, poor, low status females who society will still stand beside in any legal matter.

Cope by thinking you will reach the top 2 percent of males, who are privileged, that is why western men are getting gutted right now. They all think that the rules don't, or one day won't, apply to them.

if you are a trained dog who jumps on peoples whistles you are already doomed

sitdownplz wrote:

Keep thinking money, status, and looksmaxing will save u boyo. All that is going to do is give you sexual power over trashy, poor, low status females who society will still stand beside in any legal matter.

Cope by thinking you will reach the top 2 percent of males, who are privileged, that is why western men are getting gutted right now. They all think that the rules don't, or one day won't, apply to them.

L O L

I am poor, but somewhat good looking, i already know that after 25-30 you must also have money, so for me it is over.

I have however seen with my own eyes, how do rich,goodlooking guys act with females,females are literally fighting one another for a chance to talk to this guy. Females simply want that type of guy, i know it is a hard pill to swallow, but not all guys have it same.
it is you who are coping, by thinking that a Chad must "work" somehow for all he gets literally given to him by his birth.

I agree with the tranny/Alienfranco/owner of the questionable FB account.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

This is so much bullshit and obviously written by someone who hasn't been near a real women.
Saying the male is expected to pay for everything just shows OP hasn't even ever been on a date with a women. Most women these days offer to pay at least their share. DEFINITELY on a first date. It's like you think this is still the 50s or something.
Men often insist on paying for the whole thing, despite the woman protesting - they force the "expected to be a gentleman" thing on themselves, it isn't women forcing it on them!
Switch your computer off and go and experience the real world for a while.

Once in a relationship, the male is constantly judged in terms of sexual performance. Females assume the status of being the 'masters' in the bedroom, stating to men that their size, their performance, their skills in the bedroom are what matters. The female cannot be expected to similarly perform or measure up to the male's satisfaction, because that of course would be sexist and superficial objectification.

Again, so much backwards, just plain wrong logic, that could only have come out of the head of someone who's wasted their live shitposting on the internet instead of making the most of what the world has to offer.
Women are judged based on their sexuality FAR more than men - if you go onto sites like TRP then it is quite common to hear the claim that women's entire social value is dependent on their sexuality, and whether they conform to established standards of beauty (young, thin, big tits etc). And remember that most of what TRP/MRA or whatever says is not new, its just a rehash of 50's "family values" morality. Women have to deal with being judged on fitting mainstream standards of sexual attractiveness every day, in every aspect of their lives, not just in the bedroom.

If you've ever been in business or worked in a male dominated environment you will know it happens all the time - any women that come into the equation have to pass two tests before they become "accepted" - they have to be capable of doing the job, AND they have to be sexually attractive. At least men only get judged on it in the bedroom and not in every part of their lives.

Outside of relationships, as a male you are expected to put the needs of females before your own in any situation. That could be on public transport, in a queue, in an emergency situation - despite the fact females are equal in today's society, that only applies when it suits. Always give up your seat on the train for that pregnant shitcunt who earns more than you per annum, despite being at home and doing nothing for the next 6 months.

You're expected to give up that seat because she's pregnant, you idiot, and its far more uncomfortable for her to stand for prolonged periods of time. It's nothing to do with how much she earns. You're expected to give up your seat if an elderly man, who has trouble standing, needs it, too. Seriously dude, your brain has been badly fucked up by spending too much time here. You're just completely wrong about everything (despite what the retards agreeing with you - who are all in the same boat as you basically). Try and post this somewhere else, non manosphere-related, and see what sort of reaction you get from normal people, if you don't believe me.

adamned wrote:This is so much bullshit and obviously written by someone who hasn't been near a real women.
Saying the male is expected to pay for everything just shows OP hasn't even ever been on a date with a women. Most women these days offer to pay at least their share. DEFINITELY on a first date. It's like you think this is still the 50s or something.
Men often insist on paying for the whole thing, despite the woman protesting - they force the "expected to be a gentleman" thing on themselves, it isn't women forcing it on them!

Again, so much backwards, just plain wrong logic, that could only have come out of the head of someone who's wasted their live shitposting on the internet instead of making the most of what the world has to offer.
Women are judged based on their sexuality FAR more than men - if you go onto sites like TRP then it is quite common to hear the claim that women's entire social value is dependent on their sexuality, and whether they conform to established standards of beauty (young, thin, big tits etc). And remember that most of what TRP/MRA or whatever says is not new, its just a rehash of 50's "family values" morality. Women have to deal with being judged on fitting mainstream standards of sexual attractiveness every day, in every aspect of their lives, not just in the bedroom.

If you've ever been in business or worked in a male dominated environment you will know it happens all the time - any women that come into the equation have to pass two tests before they become "accepted" - they have to be capable of doing the job, AND they have to be sexually attractive. At least men only get judged on it in the bedroom and not in every part of their lives.

You're expected to give up that seat because she's pregnant, you idiot, and its far more uncomfortable for her to stand for prolonged periods of time. It's nothing to do with how much she earns. You're expected to give up your seat if an elderly man, who has trouble standing, needs it, too. Seriously dude, your brain has been badly fucked up by spending too much time here. You're just completely wrong about everything (despite what the retards agreeing with you - who are all in the same boat as you basically). Try and post this somewhere else, non manosphere-related, and see what sort of reaction you get from normal people, if you don't believe me.

just go and fuck yourself

adamned wrote:This is so much bullshit and obviously written by someone who hasn't been near a real women.

Wrong. But carry on.

adamned wrote:Saying the male is expected to pay for everything just shows OP hasn't even ever been on a date with a women. Most women these days offer to pay at least their share. DEFINITELY on a first date. It's like you think this is still the 50s or something.

No. Most women DO NOT offer fuck all. The philosophy is that the guy takes the risk asking her out, then he gets to pay for the privilege of her precious company. Do you seriously consider the empty gesture a cunt makes when she weakly puts her hand on her purse to be genuine? Have YOU met a real fucking woman? And sure, she may offer and a guy may accept her money. But he will forever be condemned thereafter as a tightwad, thereby giving said shitcunt just cause to make her excuses for a follow-up.

adamned wrote:Men often insist on paying for the whole thing, despite the woman protesting - they force the "expected to be a gentleman" thing on themselves, it isn't women forcing it on them!

Probably because most men know they have to stump up the cash if they want anything to develop, and society - as is the point of this thread - expect men to pay by and large. That is why men feel obliged - but don't take my word for it - listen to one of your beloved shitcunts for confirmation:-
http://www.forbes.com/sites/emmajohnson ... -feminism/

adamned wrote:Again, so much backwards, just plain wrong logic, that could only have come out of the head of someone who's wasted their live shitposting on the internet instead of making the most of what the world has to offer.

I can wager that I have made more out of my life in the last 6 months than you have managed in your entire existence. And plus:
> Posts on Sluthate a lengthy and frustrated response to a thread he considers 'backwards'
> Tells others to 'make the most of what the world has to offer'
Pick one.

adamned wrote:Women are judged based on their sexuality FAR more than men - if you go onto sites like TRP then it is quite common to hear the claim that women's entire social value is dependent on their sexuality, and whether they conform to established standards of beauty (young, thin, big tits etc). And remember that most of what TRP/MRA or whatever says is not new, its just a rehash of 50's "family values" morality. Women have to deal with being judged on fitting mainstream standards of sexual attractiveness every day, in every aspect of their lives, not just in the bedroom.

Except that this time it is YOU quoting straight outta da 1950s. Women are no longer judged as you describe. We have all kinds of 'acceptance' campaigns, that tell us "big is beautiful', and '"fat women are real women". Thanks to the wonderful vehicle of feminsim, the public at large are now expected to take fat campaigns promoting landwhales seriously. Now, do fat, bald or short men get the equivalent? Does a good-looking man get the same stigma for reading comics and doing the same stereotypical nerd-like things that an ugly man does? Not on your life.

Ask any shitcunt who her favourite author, favourite actor, favourite musician is and you can be guaranteed it will be based on the guy's looks, not his ability. The same cannot be said of men.

adamned wrote:If you've ever been in business or worked in a male dominated environment you will know it happens all the time - any women that come into the equation have to pass two tests before they become "accepted" - they have to be capable of doing the job, AND they have to be sexually attractive. At least men only get judged on it in the bedroom and not in every part of their lives.

Utter fucking horseshit. Bar the fantasy jobs like being the Wolf of Wall Street, shitcunts are completely protected by employment discrimination laws and even borderling positive discrimination.

adamned wrote:You're expected to give up that seat because she's pregnant, you idiot, and its far more uncomfortable for her to stand for prolonged periods of time. It's nothing to do with how much she earns.
You're expected to give up your seat if an elderly man, who has trouble standing, needs it, too.

Hmm. Except that the shitcunt actively chose to get pregnant, then she expects the whole of society to go out of their way to assist her purely because she allowed some useless beta provider to blow his beans up her stinking cunt. The old man didn't choose to become frail and weak so quite rightly he gets the seat.

adamned wrote:Seriously dude, your brain has been badly fucked up by spending too much time here. You're just completely wrong about everything.

No faggot - my brain was fucked up by the askew and massively biased real world, that allows shitcunts to get away with murder in almost all aspects of life - long before discovering this site.

adamned wrote:Try and post this somewhere else, non manosphere-related, and see what sort of reaction you get from normal people, if you don't believe me.

Been there, done that - as has been well-documented on these forums. And a fair few users on mainstream sites DID actually agree with me. But as can be expected, the general shitcunts at large are hardly going to accept any challenges to their privilege, are they?

I suggest you stick to the 'non-manosphere sites'. You surely don't belong here, you idealistic faggot - clinging on the the desperate notion that society is fair and equal, and that shitcunts won't trample over your face just to get ahead. Hey, you keep your opinions. Something tells me though that you are in for the most almighty buttfucking when the truth about society hits you about how insiginificant you truly are to the shitcunt population.

Oh, and remember one thing - shitcunts hate whiteknights almost as much as they hate misogynists.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Spot on Norwood Cemetary. Women have completely taken advantage of their position in society and string most men along sucking them dry in the process. Only the top percent of high SMV males have some semblance of options and don't need to mess with crap like that. The core problem is that women want the "equality" when it suits them and traditionalism at all other times. This is the main issue. Your role as a man hasn't changed at all over the millennia, but the woman is no longer expected to be loyal, respectful, or a good caring mother to any children. This shit will seriously cause the downfall of the west.

@Adamned fucking lol at your delusions :lol: :lol: few girls will go on a second date with a guy if he didn't pay for her (unless he's exceptionally good looking) because it makes them feel "feminine." Not to mention if you look at women's ACTIONS they do nothing that remotely indicates they want equality. Women want special privileges, more than they've ever had in the history of humanity. A man's life has always been a constant competitive struggle to secure a woman and keep her happy. Women want the traditional bullshit they've always gotten and don't let any two faced feminist or liberal white knight try and convince you otherwise.

I wish I had the mental energy to give Norwood Cemetery's eloquently worded but tragically deluded post the response it deserves. I would like to say that while he does have some good points and his post does contain grains of truth, it leaves out essential things like (1) not all women are the same; (2) not all men are the same; (3) not all legal systems, even in the west, are the same; (4) despite what society may or may not expect of you, you are still free to do what YOU want, within legal boundaries.

And while I know that personal anecdotes and observations prove nothing, I'd like to briefly mention three cases that I know of where the WOMAN got stiffed in legal situations. The first and probably the worst is where a gal I know married a lawyer who had a young son that he had full custody of. After she married the guy, as a loving gesture, she legally adopted the son. A few years later, they get divorced, and although he is an attorney and she is a social worker, he sues her for child support, which she was forced to pay by court order. $500 a month for a kid she didn't even give birth to.

The other case is of a divorcee who raised her son alone from toddlerhood until he was a teen. His dad lived in a distant state and only communicated with his child via the occasional phone call. Then, when the kid is about 15, Dad moves back to town and decides he wants a relationship with the boy. The boy loves that and wants to go live with Dad full time. The parents go to court and the Dad wins full custody, even though the woman had always been an exemplary mother, and, like I said before, had raised the kid completely on her own until this custody battle.

Another case I know is where a teacher, a freaking low-paid teacher, divorces her husband. I can't remember what he did for a living, but as part of their divorce settlement, he was awarded half of her retirement benefits for the time they were married.

So. . . women can get the shaft in family court and divorce settlements as well, gents.

As far as a man paying goes, I concede that superficially it seems unfair, especially if we make the same or if I make more. However, I would never take a man seriously if he didn't pay for me the first few dates. I would think he didn't like me or respect me if he didn't. At the same time, though, I don't expect to be taken to a five star restaurant on every date, and once actually IN a relationship, I try to reciprocate as much as possible by cooking, baking his favorite dessert, and doing other little things for him. Your mothers should have taught you the difference between a woman who takes you seriously as relationship material and ones who want to use you as ATM's.

The court systems consistently fucking guys over, is one of the few valid points MRAs have. Yes, the occasional woman gets the shaft, just like the occasional rich white man gets a bogus drug charge. But %90 of people going to jail for no reason are black. And %90 of the people getting screwed in divorce settlements are men.

lovernotafighter wrote:As far as a man paying goes, I concede that superficially it seems unfair, especially if we make the same or if I make more. However, I would never take a man seriously if he didn't pay for me the first few dates. I would think he didn't like me or respect me if he didn't. At the same time, though, I don't expect to be taken to a five star restaurant on every date, and once actually IN a relationship, I try to reciprocate as much as possible by cooking, baking his favorite dessert, and doing other little things for him. Your mothers should have taught you the difference between a woman who takes you seriously as relationship material and ones who want to use you as ATM's.

Fucking LOL at this two faced hypocritical motherfucking bullshit :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm done, I'm just fucking done. Kill yourself if you were born male guys and you're not a hot chad where girls eye fuck you in the street and ASK YOU out on dates. Fucking LOL at being nothing more than a walking wallet who needs to slavecel 12 hours a day at some shitty job just to get the "love" of a woman. Fucking LOL at you. Nothing you do is ever enough. You only took her to a three star restaurant? Why not four? You only spend $3k on an engagement ring? Why not $4k? You only make how much? I could do so much better than you..

JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU WERE BORN WITH A PENIS. Go Caitlyn Jenner and just become a tranny or kill yourself. There's a reason M to F trans operations are way more common than the opposite despite all of this "male privilege" bullshit.

Just fucking LOL buddy boyos. Become a tranny or just go ER.

PuaKiller wrote:Spot on Norwood Cemetary. Women have completely taken advantage of their position in society and string most men along sucking them dry in the process. Only the top percent of high SMV males have some semblance of options and don't need to mess with crap like that. The core problem is that women want the "equality" when it suits them and traditionalism at all other times. This is the main issue.

Societal roles have changed but human biology hasn't. Women are expected to be in the workplace, we want to be in the workplace, and there is no reason not to treat us with decency and respect once we are there. But human biology has not changed. Man is the aggressor, the pursuer, and woman is the pursued. In the courtship arena, we are still a prize to be won. Why is it so hard to accept that equality and respect in the workplace should not translate to both sexes having the same role in courtship? (I won't even go into the fact that if we try to take on the role of aggressor, it completely fucks us.)

PuaKiller wrote: Your role as a man hasn't changed at all over the millennia, but the woman is no longer expected to be loyal, respectful, or a good caring mother to any children. This shit will seriously cause the downfall of the west.

Your role HAS changed. You now have someone helping you pay the mortgage and the cars. And YES she should be expected to be loyal, respectful, and good caring mother to her children, and you should be held to the same standard. And don't tell me that no woman will be with you if you don't pay her way through life - - I know almost ZERO women who have a free ride like that. The only women I know who do not have jobs are stay-at-home moms, and without exception, those women work harder than the ones who work outside the home.

I am not saying that there are not entitled cunts in this world. But you have the free will to avoid them and not play the game by their rules.

GloriousWin wrote:The court systems consistently fucking guys over, is one of the few valid points MRAs have. Yes, the occasional woman gets the shaft, just like the occasional rich white man gets a bogus drug charge. But %90 of people going to jail for no reason are black. And %90 of the people getting screwed in divorce settlements are men.

Maybe. I know it happens sometimes, and I really hate it when it happens to truly good fathers.

Sadly, however, I know more men who don't bother paying child support or taking advantage of visitation time with their children than I know of men actually getting screwed over. The legal system is far from perfect and no doubt could stand some changes. However, without it, mothers would be treated as shittily these day as they have been historically.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice