i saw myself in the mirror while in direct strong sunlight

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

i was looking at the mirror in toilet and tought i look pretty good, solid 6/10. than i took mirror and went outside in the strong bright sunlight in the middle of day. i looked into it and almost visited gandy, fucking red spots everywhere which were invisible in toilet mirror, lot of blemishes and badly shaved facial hair, ugly pale skin. fukking disgusting

youlookbettermewing wrote:i was looking at the mirror in toilet and tought i look pretty good, solid 6/10. than i took mirror and went outside in the strong bright sunlight in the middle of day. i looked into it and almost visited gandy, fucking red spots everywhere which were invisible in toilet mirror, lot of blemishes and badly shaved facial hair, ugly pale skin. fukking disgusting

legit

exact same thing happens to me

Its absolutely disgusting

yep its ridiculous how you think you have a tan in the bathroom and once you go outside with a mirror you look like a fucking corpse

germanDream wrote:yep its ridiculous how you think you have a tan in the bathroom and once you go outside with a mirror you look like a fucking corpse

y'all niggas need to make sorting on your skin your top priority

it makes so much difference it is unreal. you are accurate in your 6/10 perceptions when you see yourself in good lighting. its only your skin that changes dawgs. literally makes the difference between 3/10 subhuman and acceptable boyfriend tier qt guys

retinol asap yooo

y'all niggas need to make sorting on your skin your top priority

it makes so much difference it is unreal. you are accurate in your 6/10 perceptions when you see yourself in good lighting. its only your skin that changes dawgs. literally makes the difference between 3/10 subhuman and acceptable boyfriend tier qt guys

retinol asap yooo

not lying. the importance of skin for the average guy is literally the most legit takeaway this site has ever had.

I wash my face with Cetaphil Oil Control, apply an ice cube, and then cover my face in moisturizer. Following this, I apply retin-A, let it dry, and then apply tazorac. Then, I will let it soak in before applying sunscreen. It takes me a long time for my hair-style to set and dry, so it isn't that big of an inconvenience.
Maxfac HOPECEL
Slayer of my father's finances
Promoter of black culture
Non-autism haver
6 grand in my mouth
4 years since last vagina sighting
Graduate of IcedEarth Shitposting College
AAMES 4 LIFE IT'S A MOVEMENT

Aames wrote:I wash my face with Cetaphil Oil Control, apply an ice cube, and then cover my face in moisturizer. Following this, I apply retin-A, let it dry, and then apply tazorac. Then, I will let it soak in before applying sunscreen. It takes me a long time for my hair-style to set and dry, so it isn't that big of an inconvenience.

retin-a and tazorac? how is that not destroying your skin?

cosmonaut wrote:Image

Seriously though, I honestly dislike being able to tan so easily. It makes me look ethnic as fuck since I have dark brown hair, even though I'm 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Dutch.

lol u fucking faggot. you're really complaining about being able to tan easily? that shit is a godsend. much better than being a pasty shitskinned nerdic and most of those ppl wish they were tan anyways. they spend so much money on tanning shit.

i'm half dutch as well and half syrian (blue eyed levantine familyy, basically mediterranean) and nothing about me looks ethnik when i am tan and i have dark hair as well. it's all in ur facial bones, features like nose etc and hair texture and eye colour to a certain extent

I have this problem as well. I think I look better indoors than I do outdoors. It's not just looking more pale outside though - my eyes look weird as well, like really piercing as if I could burn a hole through somebody just by looking at them.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice