Ratio Doesn't Mean Shit for Picking Up Chicks

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've been at parties where the ratio has been 4 to 1, 5 to 1, whatever. Women will still go for the best looking guys.

In a way, hypergamy is a self destructive mentality. Even if we eliminated the amount of men on the planet, women would go for less and less men till there's no one left.
Ethnic Crew
Fat White Women Love Me Crew

collegecel wrote:I've been at parties where the ratio has been 4 to 1, 5 to 1, whatever. Women will still go for the best looking guys.

But not all of those women will be able to LTR (or even ONS) the best looking guy. Some will have to settle for less attractive guys. Ratios matter a lot, and they're the only thing that can make people date up or down a few points.
SIGNATURE

CaptainOCD wrote:Legit.
I've seen this too. Five women will fight for one good looking guy rather than ever settle for an average dude.

True, at the college parties I've been to, there were literally ten chicks following around the hottest guy at the party

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice