Why you're uglier than you think and look better in mirror

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Wait, you mean that when youre face is reversed in the mirror, you tend to look better=ugly in real life image?

this doesn't apply to sluthaters!it states clearly that negative, depressed ppl are more realistic. Blue pilled ppl with no knowledge of what makes a person attractive cannot see they are ugly.SHers are world class when it comes to analyzing faces, therefore they are the exception. This study only applies to the neurotypical majority

You would know if you've seen yourself in many pictures with other people. The basement dwellers here can only judge by their selfies(often times still in mirror image) which is why they're deluded.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

bigfoot wrote:You would know if you've seen yourself in many pictures with other people. The basement dwellers here can only judge by their selfies(often times still in mirror image) which is why they're deluded.

Bigfoot, so was I right?
Are they saying that reversed pictures/ looking at the mirror tends to make a shitty face better?

It's true, I thought I was a 7/10 till I realized I'm a 4 max

beetlejuice wrote:
bigfoot wrote:You would know if you've seen yourself in many pictures with other people. The basement dwellers here can only judge by their selfies(often times still in mirror image) which is why they're deluded.

Bigfoot, so was I right?
Are they saying that reversed pictures/ looking at the mirror tends to make a shitty face better?

I don't think it's a conclusive study. It doesn't take into account that people will see their non mirror image as uglier because they're used to seeing themselves in the mirror.

bigfoot wrote:
beetlejuice wrote:Bigfoot, so was I right?

I don't think it's a conclusive study. It doesn't take into account that people will see their non mirror image as uglier because they're used to seeing themselves in the mirror.

Legit legit.

Id say I am an ugly fuck, but I actually tend to look worse in mirrors and mirrored images than true self image.
That is why it got me pondering

Like an above poster said, this applies to normies. And most of this forum is cynical and pessimistic and have a more realistic view of themselves and the world, just like the study you posted also highlighted.

'People with low self-confidence, depression or who are in a negative mood have more realistic self-evaluations (self-enhancement), less exaggerated perceptions of control or mastery, and less unrealistic optimism in comparison to "mentally healthy" people'
"It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle."
-Charles Darwin

sitdownplz wrote:this doesn't apply to sluthaters!it states clearly that negative, depressed ppl are more realistic. Blue pilled ppl with no knowledge of what makes a person attractive cannot see they are ugly.SHers are world class when it comes to analyzing faces, therefore they are the exception. This study only applies to the neurotypical majority

THIS.

I'd actually go as far to say most people that aren't jocks/stacies look WORSE in motion (only a full body mirror) pictures are bullshit, just lol at only having your face and maybe upper half of your body showing. In motion skinny people, short people and narrow boned incels look worse than they do in photos. There is a lot more to judge IN REAL LIFE such as posture, face when speaking, smile, mannerisms, voice, frame, height and face. I look worse in photos comparing only face but if we consider the whole package I look worse in real life
Last edited by Techno Viking on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

it has been said often enough that pictures are highly unreliable because distorted, either in a positive or a negative way. the process of photoigraphy is artificial and therefore prone to errors. reflection on the surface of a mirror is not artificial and therefore accurate. yes the sides are flipped, but this does hardly alter the overall attractiveness

germanDream wrote:it has been said often enough that pictures are highly unreliable because distorted, either in a positive or a negative way. the process of photoigraphy is artificial and therefore prone to errors. reflection on the surface of a mirror is not artificial and therefore accurate. yes the sides are flipped, but this does hardly alter the overall attractiveness

bs imo

look at people you've seen irl in general pics on facebook/instagram

do they look the exact same?

then pictures = you irl almost 100%

I always thought of myself as very ugly and hated looking at the mirror. But I would also attract females. I was so blue pilled I thought I was just lucky. Over time I realized the reason I saw myself so ugly is because I was so obsessed with women faces that I would compare theirs to mine and I would find myself completely disgusting. Little did I know the reason I hated myself is because I was so masculine looking that I felt repulsion at my own face.

sephon wrote:
germanDream wrote:it has been said often enough that pictures are highly unreliable because distorted, either in a positive or a negative way. the process of photoigraphy is artificial and therefore prone to errors. reflection on the surface of a mirror is not artificial and therefore accurate. yes the sides are flipped, but this does hardly alter the overall attractiveness

bs imo

ehh how about variance in camera quality, lighting, distance, angle etc?
you need to control for that. so either you get on pictures with other people and judge yourself compared to them or you just look into the mirror.

germanDream wrote:
sephon wrote:
bs imo

ehh how about variance in camera quality, lighting, distance, angle etc?
you need to control for that. so either you get on pictures with other people and judge yourself compared to them or you just look into the mirror.

if you need to go to those lengths to determine if you're attractive or not you are not attractive

All the mirror does is flip the image. I often look at other people as the stand in front of the mirror and they look identical to their real life counter part. Some people just cherry pic their angles while looking in the mirror and look at themselves from a distance as to hid their subhuman qualities. Also many people don't even understand what ideal anatomy is and Copecel into thinking they are attractive.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Jon Copinghaver wrote:Like an above poster said, this applies to normies. And most of this forum is cynical and pessimistic and have a more realistic view of themselves and the world, just like the study you posted also highlighted.

'People with low self-confidence, depression or who are in a negative mood have more realistic self-evaluations (self-enhancement), less exaggerated perceptions of control or mastery, and less unrealistic optimism in comparison to "mentally healthy" people'

This has been said about memory as well. Depressed people recall events more honestly. SOME happy subhumans do consider themselves attractive so some deep copeceling is taking place in their mind.

Techno Viking wrote:
germanDream wrote:ehh how about variance in camera quality, lighting, distance, angle etc?

if you need to go to those lengths to determine if you're attractive or not you are not attractive

basically correct, but attractiveness on pictures can vary greatly even on "attractive" people.
its about quantifying how much of a subhuman/human you truely are and pictures dont give a reliable estimation because the variances are too big because of said factors above.

when i was bluepilled i looked into the mirror and thought i was cute too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

very good. most people are 2 or 3 points lower than they think unless they are red pilled.

incel scum wrote:very good. most people are 2 or 3 points lower than they think unless they are red pilled.

Yes unless a person understands what ideal anatomy is their mind will attempt to make them think they are attractive as a survival method to make effort in life and reproduce. Once you understand what a perfect face is meant to look like it will destroy a persons ego.

If you had sufficient height, facial bone mass and frame size you wouldn't care about this shit
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice