What do you guys do all day?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Legit I wanna know

work/study/NEETcels aware me on ur daily routine from AM to PM

I'm legit bored out of my mind lately. Just wasting my life away playing videogames/browsing forums/gymcelling and going to college

I haven't had legit female interaction for like 5yrs

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:
Image Image

xvideos.com
take dogs to the park
browse sluthate
repeat
Will steroids get me a GF??
no

I'm at school right now, my teachers don't give a shit we're free to do whatever

Mentally masturbate to illuminati youtube videos that have 600 20 min vids in a whole play list about satan, hollywood and the illuminati and 9/11.

-wake up and browse usual sites
-make breakfast
-back to browsing
-make lunch
-back to browsing
-make dinner
-workout
-shower
-back to browsing
-sleep

-Work. I get to work from home so that is usually when I am the most active here
-I like computers so I am always messing around in my lab. I built a few computers and bought some stuff on ebay
-Drink
-Listen to music
-Workout
-Self Study IT certifications
The weather is still shit around here but I would like to do some more fishing this year and start traveling. I have some friends and relatives out of state I would like to visit

- wake up
- masturbate
- post on sluthate
- masturbate
- refresh sluthate
- masturbate
- get high
- masturbate
-refresh sluthate
- masturbate
-post on sluthate
-masturbate
-get high
- masturbate
-go to bed

I get up, go to work, browse this site at work at times, and then I take a walk around the neighborhood with my two dogs. Been on this site a lot more recently because I had a serious leg injury that limited me from going out as much. The area I am in right now is in a very boring part of a major city so hardly much to do. Getting my cast removed in a week or so, won't be online here as much and I will probably try to arrange some meetings with old friends. Ever since I graduated college, making friends has become difficult and so has being involved with much of anything. People where I live are mostly old or high school aged but the job pays me good enough to afford a decent living.

Man I miss the good ol school days, oldcel life is shit. Can't wait to get enough cash to move to a better place.

Wake up 4:30 AM
Leave my house at 5:10 AM
Drive to work and arrive 6:45 AM
Start work at 7 AM and quit at 7 PM
Leave work and arrive home at 8:45 PM (or later, depending on traffic)
Eat, shower and relax until 10 PM
Fall into a comatose sleep
--------------------
Repeat every day of the week.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Nerzhus wrote:Wake up 4:30 AM
--------------------

go to bed esse!

Wake up at 5, shower and brush my teeth, 3 hour commute, eat at McDonalds because no time to make food at home, also mcdicks for lunch because no time to prepare food. And then mcdicks again at 5 when I'm done work and another 3 hour commute home, browse sluthate until I fall asleep around 10. I have to catch up on sleep on Saturdays, pay bills do laundry etc and that usually takes all day, so I only have Sunday to look forward to and I can't enjoy it because i have work the next day, but I usually play league, browse sluthate masturbate and then cry myself to sleep.

Also work fucking sucks, everyone is so serious and no one mentions anything about the outside word, these faggots probably masturbate to purchase order documents. They also make fun of me for being feminine. its only been a month and I'm ready to suicide. I was happier and healthier as a NEET. Also money means nothing to me, no point in making a lot of money if you have no time to spend it, also just having a job increases your expenses. I just need food shelter and sluthate and I'm.happy.

Jon Jones Elbow wrote:
Nerzhus wrote:Wake up 4:30 AM
--------------------

go to bed esse!

I finally have a day off! Unfortunately because someone very dear to me passed away. Tomorrow is the funeral.

Nerzhus wrote:
Jon Jones Elbow wrote:
go to bed esse!

I finally have a day off! Unfortunately because someone very dear to me passed away. Tomorrow is the funeral.

damn dude, I am sorry about that, if you wanna talk to me over PM about it then I will be here for an hour or so before going to sleep. I had a day off today too which is why I spent most of it on this site.

Jon Jones Elbow wrote:
Nerzhus wrote:I finally have a day off! Unfortunately because someone very dear to me passed away. Tomorrow is the funeral.

damn dude, I am sorry about that, if you wanna talk to me over PM about it then I will be here for an hour or so before going to sleep. I had a day off today too which is why I spent most of it on this site.

Thanks for the offer, man. I really appreciate it. But I've come to terms with the situation already. My mother is a mess though, so I had to toughen up for her sake. Cherish your loved ones.

Nerzhus wrote:
Jon Jones Elbow wrote:

Thanks for the offer, man. I really appreciate it. But I've come to terms with the situation already. My mother is a mess though, so I had to toughen up for her sake. Cherish your loved ones.

That is sad, puts life in perspective for you for sure. Anyways man, I think it is time for some of us to finish our time on this forum. We learned some harsh truths about life here but now we need to go out there and live. Not make it about sex but just about life.

We need to go out there and appreciate stuff in life that doesn't revolve around being a chad. I can't wait to get the cast off my leg so I have the power to move around more and arrange things with some old friends. Hope all gets better for you mayne.

On week days
-wake up
-go to school
-usually go home and browse sluthate for 10m long
-go out with friends
-go to gym
-either stay chilling home for 2 hrs or bring friends over or hang outside

Weekends
-wake up
- go to gym
- go out to eat with ppl
- maybe go to a beach or lake or mall
-then go home browse stupid shit on Internet
-get ready to go to bar/club something with a lot of woman
- pick up chicks get a few makeout sometimes bring them back home and fuck

Wake up at 5, wach tv until 10, use the internet until 6, watch tv until 10, go to sleep.

Part time work days alter the schedule slighly, but thats the gist of it.

Plsy video games and shit, dawn till night. Then sleep.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

1. Wake up
2. Open Sluthate
3. Browse for a bit
4. Start coding on my worthless little projects
5. Repeat 2-4 while occassionally eating, talking on skype, and shitting/pissing
6. Sleep

Repeat.

trying to hide my progressive balding all day

ダークホール wrote:EVERY DAY IS A PARTY

You subhuman, you can't enjoy life if you're not a 8/10 male fucking prime sloots. Quit the cope.

Bojack wrote:
ダークホール wrote:EVERY DAY IS A PARTY

You subhuman, you can't enjoy life if you're not a 8/10 male fucking prime sloots. Quit the cope.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magic Man wrote:Wake up at 5, shower and brush my teeth, 3 hour commute, eat at McDonalds because no time to make food at home, also mcdicks for lunch because no time to prepare food. And then mcdicks again at 5 when I'm done work and another 3 hour commute home, browse sluthate until I fall asleep around 10. I have to catch up on sleep on Saturdays, pay bills do laundry etc and that usually takes all day, so I only have Sunday to look forward to and I can't enjoy it because i have work the next day, but I usually play league, browse sluthate masturbate and then cry myself to sleep.

Also work fucking sucks, everyone is so serious and no one mentions anything about the outside word, these faggots probably masturbate to purchase order documents. They also make fun of me for being feminine. its only been a month and I'm ready to suicide. I was happier and healthier as a NEET. Also money means nothing to me, no point in making a lot of money if you have no time to spend it, also just having a job increases your expenses. I just need food shelter and sluthate and I'm.happy.
6 hours of commuting? :shock: :shock:

I just started working at a mid sized grow operation, so I'm doing that now
Usually I watch movies and internet all day, I have periods where I read and research most of time and mix internetting and the occasional movie into that. Isn't rare to disappear for a few days at a time. I took bus to my friend's hotel room the other day, me and my friend cuddled with the girl there and some loud wannabe gang member came, he was loud as fuck so I beat his ass a little. He has a swollen eye, probably black by now and I have two little cuts under my left knuckle from I guess his teeth, we got dropped off in the next city, my friend immediately argued with his girlfriend and we basically spent the day walking around and drinking, hung out with the girlfriend's friends at one point, I groped on a girl that was apparently underage

This is I guess a part of the sign on bonus

2,00 PM -wake up
2.15 PM -quick fuck the occasional 9/10 hottie which reposed in my bed
2:30 PM -kick out the hottie out of my mansion
2:45 PM -the butler take my breakfast to bed,while I watch the daily comedy in TV
3.30 PM -take a bath in the swimming pool
4.00 PM - replying tons of msg in my smartphone written by fans+browsing sluthate
5:00 PM - the housekeeper serves me tea
6:00 PM - shopping
7:00 PM - tennis session at the club
8:00 PM - card game with guys at the club
9:00 PM - dinner in the restaurant (duck at the orange or so)
10:30PM- come to the mansion to prepare for party
11:00 PM -browing sluthate/texting some hotties
12:00 PM - the driver brings me to the night club in the limousine
1:00 AM - taking selfies at the club and posting them on instagram
2:00 AM - dancing on the dance floor
3:00 AM - some hottie make me a handjob in the reserved part of the club
4:00 AM - I leave the club and I go to the after-party
5:00 AM - playing pool in the after party
6:30 AM - more selfies for instagram
6:00 AM . I got tired and I return home inviting some hottie
7:00 AM- quick ejaculation in bed with the hottie
7:30 AM - I browse sluthate and I say to all of you that my live is shit and I'm still being incel
8:00 AM - sleeping embraced with the hottie

repeat
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice