"every guy on tinder thinks the girl is just going to.."

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

a few days later..
hr later
Last edited by modelolz on Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lol what the fuck, that was like out of a MRA's wet dream.

MENTALLYILL
E
N
T
A
L
L
Y
I
L
L

And yet she's got enough suitors to last her a lifetime instead of being a sluthate regular.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

i'm half trolling them just to get a reaction. i can care less about sex at this point. i also hate how she was below me in LOOKS yet acted as if she was above. don't be afraid to stand out and not sign up to their program. fuck them :pistodouble:

Techno Viking wrote:she looks hot in that picture, fuck

fuck my life

fuck my 3/10 face

she wasnt. she was cute at best. makeup game is legit.
Last edited by modelolz on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

modelolz wrote:i'm half trolling them just to get a reaction. i can care less about sex at this point. i also hate how she was below me in LOOKS yet acted as if she was above. don't be afraid to stand out and not sign up to their program. fuck them :pistodouble:

You're probably above her, yet I doubt you receive anywhere close to the attention she does online. So in the end, she still thinks she has more gambling power.

gobman3000 wrote:
modelolz wrote:i'm half trolling them just to get a reaction. i can care less about sex at this point. i also hate how she was below me in LOOKS yet acted as if she was above. don't be afraid to stand out and not sign up to their program. fuck them :pistodouble:

You're probably above her, yet I doubt you receive anywhere close to the attention she does online. So in the end, she still thinks she has more gambling power.
Pretty much. Tinder is not representative of real-life. It's 4 males for every female on free dating sites like POF and OKCupid. Gender ratio is more balanced on paid sites like match.com and eHarmony. But those are for more serious daters. Tinder may not be 4-to-1. But it's probably still a sausage fest and most of the women there just want attention anyway

Techno Viking wrote:she looks hot in that picture, fuck

fuck my life

fuck my 3/10 face

she wasnt. she was cute at best. makeup game is legit.

looks hot from a distance

I have noticed certain features in small avatars make people look attractive as fuck, such as good skin, hair and good skull width

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice