You cannot create attractiveness

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

┣▇ SEX MURDER ART▇═─ wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
i'm just curious - wouldn't the cost of the vehicle have told the guy everything? even an old ferrari probably costs quite a bit.

Of course the vendor normally must have told the guy the truth because i doubt that it´s even possible to get a name and brand change in the car papers.

Replika´s are costfull too, but yes an old testarossa costs a lot even nowadays, it´s still more easy to find a dumb guy then to fake the papers i don´t know where you life but where i life car owners must go trough a big car check (security check) every fucking year, and they controll almost everything so no (at least to me) real posibility to scam in that department.

The problem with your criticism is that even the dumbest people come equipped with evolved mechanisms beyond just visual appearance that are used to determine sexual attractiveness. Dem pheromones can't be faked, especially during sex when you're getting all sweaty. The guy that's the equivalent of a testarossa knockoff will be figured out subconsciously. Something will be *~off~*. People are subconsciously experts in sexual attractiveness, just like how you're an expert on cars.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
┣▇ SEX MURDER ART▇═─ wrote:

Of course the vendor normally must have told the guy the truth because i doubt that it´s even possible to get a name and brand change in the car papers.

Replika´s are costfull too, but yes an old testarossa costs a lot even nowadays, it´s still more easy to find a dumb guy then to fake the papers i don´t know where you life but where i life car owners must go trough a big car check (security check) every fucking year, and they controll almost everything so no (at least to me) real posibility to scam in that department.

The problem with your criticism is that even the dumbest people come equipped with evolved mechanisms beyond just visual appearance that are used to determine sexual attractiveness. Dem pheromones can't be faked, especially during sex when you're getting all sweaty. The guy that's the equivalent of a testarossa knockoff will be figured out subconsciously. Something will be *~off~*. People are subconsciously experts in sexual attractiveness, just like how you're an expert on cars.

:lol:

Where's the peer reviewed study conferming what you are saying mr Broscience? :lol:

What Kiwifarmers said was biased,misinformed, and used faulty reasoning to explain an over-generalization of the mental states of those that frequent Sluthate. They wouldn't understand this though, seeing as very few people are ever questioned on the validity of what they say over here.

Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires

Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking

Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL

Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.

geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

mrz's HDD wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:The problem with your criticism is that even the dumbest people come equipped with evolved mechanisms beyond just visual appearance that are used to determine sexual attractiveness. Dem pheromones can't be faked, especially during sex when you're getting all sweaty. The guy that's the equivalent of a testarossa knockoff will be figured out subconsciously. Something will be *~off~*. People are subconsciously experts in sexual attractiveness, just like how you're an expert on cars.

:lol:

Where's the peer reviewed study conferming what you are saying mr Broscience? :lol:

it doesn't even have to be pheromones. it makes a lot of sense that human attractiveness is multi-factorial and that facial appearance isn't the only thing that matters. if you're in university, you could download this paper for more info on pheromones and sexual behavior:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 1504004749

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
JustTheWayYouAre wrote:I really like this result:

08_native_profile.jpg

08_BSSO.jpg

08_CBSSO.jpg

08_final.jpg

yeah, plastic surgery works for women, lol. then again, if that chick has an unattractive WHR, then she'll never be objectively attractive regardless of the surgery.

I have no idea why it doesn't work as well for men.

Kate Upton has an unattractive WHR. Is she unattractive according to you :lol: ?
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING

Sls, is this girl not attractive?
Attachments
65577184.jpg
65577184.jpg (79.11 KiB) Viewed 1400 times

Adriana Lima, also not attractive according to SLS
Attachments
Adriana%20Lima%20-%20Bikini-16.jpg
Adriana%20Lima%20-%20Bikini-16.jpg (246.25 KiB) Viewed 1394 times
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice