You cannot create attractiveness

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM



This is you must murder attractive young men and wear their skin on web chats.



Legit. You will never been as good looking as Gandy. So embrace your sub-humanity and accept the fact that the only pussy you'll get will be the old ugly, fat cow with a stretched out pussy.

Physical attractiveness, yeah

You can definitely Crete attraction in a girl by the way you act though



Reformation wrote:This is you must murder attractive young men and wear their skin on web chats.


:lol:

Reformation wrote:This is you must murder attractive young men and wear their skin on web chats.


:lol:

Image
Image
Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires


Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking


Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL


Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!


vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.



geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.


Image

OP is trying to say that before your surgeries you look like this:

Image

Then after you've spent tens of thousands of dollars to looksmaxing you look like this:

Image

You can't polish a turd.
Image

Getting under 18% bodyfat is the best a man can do to "looksmax". Certainly if you start at 25%+. The same with women, but they look their best at about 20% and only need to get under 28% to be universally desirable. Yes women do put more emphasis on a man's face than we do to a woman's, we know that from studies, so the onus is on the man to be concerned with jaw development and think about Mr Mew and the gangs legitimacy. At low body fat the jaw looks better anyway, and combined with some stubble coverage it only accentuates the jawline to look sharper. Its shitty though for people like me who have crap stubble coverage despite advanced age. Truly a subhuman that was meant to be a Skoda and not an Enzo.

Image
Image
Image
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

sensorydeprivation wrote:LEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGITLEGIT LEGIT LEGIT



i was waiting for your bluepilled marfans suffering stroke surviving ass to enter this thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

im going to laugh when reality hits you hard after getting all your surgeries when you hit 30 (by then agepill wouldve KILLED you), how are those braces holding up metal mouth
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

The car analogy fails because there is ten times as much variation between models of cars as there is between faces of men.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

The car analogy doesn't fail. So, you've corrected the face and you're one of those one in a hundred results that has a more sexually attractive face following surgery. The rest of the body matters, too, despite what people on here will say. If you don't already have it and aren't a tub of lard, you can't really workout your way into the attractive range of shoulder to hip ratios, not even with steroids. The bone thickness objectively handsome men have all over their entire bodies cannot be created.

medjon wrote:
OldRooster1 wrote:The car analogy fails because there is ten times as much variation between models of cars as there is between faces of men.
I liked sephon's potato analogy though. :P


yeah, me too.

┣▇ SEX MURDER ART▇═─ wrote:
medjon wrote:You buy a Toyota Corolla style it buying a body kit, repaint it, put new wheels and tyres on it. It will look different. Often it looks better but not always. It 'll be essentially the same car still. Everyone is going to recognize it's a Toyota and it will never achieve the same beauty Ferrari 458 has.

You can't create attractiveness somewhere where there isn't already. Often jaw osteotomies achieve satisfactory improvements but this is because deformities are big divergences from the norm and they draw our attention subconsciously and also mask beauty that's present elsewhere. This won't hold true for typical plastic surgeries.

tl;dr in practice surgery won't make you attractive.


Legit but the car example is only half legit, last summer i meet an old school friend who has his own garage, i saw a an ferrari testarossa and tok a look at it after like 2 minutes i started to find something odd with the interior and when i asked the vendor if it´s a replika he said yes it´s based on a pontiac fiero. Now there is a guy cruising lane after lane in the city with it, i am curious if the poor guy knows what he bought. The funny thing however is like people all look at him when he is driving it, 97 percent of those people really think he drives an original.


i'm just curious - wouldn't the cost of the vehicle have told the guy everything? even an old ferrari probably costs quite a bit.

I don't understand your point. Seems like an excuse for laziness.

JustTheWayYouAre wrote:I really like this result:

08_native_profile.jpg


08_BSSO.jpg


08_CBSSO.jpg


08_final.jpg


yeah, plastic surgery works for women, lol. then again, if that chick has an unattractive WHR, then she'll never be objectively attractive regardless of the surgery.

I have no idea why it doesn't work as well for men.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 100 guests