Can anyone explain Idris Elbas Appeal?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Kind of like the British Denzel Washington. I don't get the appeal - dat bulbous nose...
Image



CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
3D Face Analysis wrote:Plus his cheekbones aren't low-set or retruded like 90% of the population.

He isn't ugly.

What about his retruded lateral orbital rims? they sure are retruded. Gross.

What the fuck is lateral orbital rims?
Image

3D Face Analysis wrote:
If you examine historic skulls like the one in my avatar they have all 32 teeth, their mandibles aren't downswung, and their infraorbital rims aren't set back.


What group of people did these skulls belong to? And wouldn't there be bias into picking the most developed skulls from those eras in an attempt to show what the human skull SHOULD look like back then.

Why would an anthropologist show off a skull or even upload it to a study/in a museum when the skull was missing teeth (likely due to how much time has passed) or had an undeveloped jaw.

Because malnutrition isn't a recent thing admin, it's existed since forever, the famines and droughts endured back then would have affected human growth way worse than any processed foods of today.
Image

gobman3000 wrote:
3D Face Analysis wrote:
If you examine historic skulls like the one in my avatar they have all 32 teeth, their mandibles aren't downswung, and their infraorbital rims aren't set back.


What group of people did these skulls belong to? And wouldn't there be bias into picking the most developed skulls from those eras in an attempt to show what the human skull SHOULD look like back then.

Why would an anthropologist show off a skull or even upload it to a study/in a museum when the skull was missing teeth (likely due to how much time has passed) or had an undeveloped jaw.

Because malnutrition isn't a recent thing admin, it's existed since forever, the famines and droughts endured back then would have affected human growth way worse than any processed foods of today.


But the type of "malnutrition" in other times ofcourse wasnt the same type of malnutrition you have today, and affected human growth in a different way. Different foods ofcourse affect human growth differently.

Didnt Mike Mew Explain it already? Today Brits and Americans eat too soft food, which dont require a strong jaw and strong teeth. You dont need a strong DOM Jaw to cut Tescos white bread with your teeths.
The only normal bread I could find in the UK where baguettes.

Its stoneages people where eating things like raw meat, and nutts, which requiered a much harder bite, and stronger jaw, then a White Bread.



Severe Aspie wrote:
But the type of "malnutrition" in other times ofcourse wasnt the same type of malnutrition you have today, and affected human growth in a different way. Different foods ofcourse affect human growth differently.

Didnt Mike Mew Explain it already? Today Brits and Americans eat too soft food, which dont require a strong jaw and strong teeth. You dont need a strong DOM Jaw to cut Tescos white bread with your teeths.
The only normal bread I could find in the UK where baguettes.

Its stoneages people where eating things like raw meat, and nutts, which requiered a much harder bite, and stronger jaw, then a White Bread.


People in the past ate soups, stews and bread. What's your point?

You actually think we ate animals raw right? We ate their bones too like in the movies about cavemen? LOL.

You're too idealistic about our past, humans have always tried to make things as easy as possible for themselves, one of those first things was of course eating.

There are tribes that still perform just like those ancient ancestors, like the aboriginals for example. Go look at how attractive they are for reference.

high pren t eye area, and tall lower third with wide face, then hes 6foot3 with deep voice and masculine frame and good muscle, and finally plays masculine roles.
Image

I honestly don't get it either.

Trey Songz, August Alsina, Denzel Washington >>>>>>>>>>>> this guy.
Image



simple , this nigger looks gay and and unappealing but the fact that he is a nigger aka black nigero and that if u say he looks like a bum , people automatically will call u a racist , look how negroe obama won 2 terms when infact he is the worst president in us history , thats how he is cosnidered attractive

OP answered his own question in OP

not that I agree that any women still give a shit about this guy but what elevated him to pimp-status some 7 or 8 yrs ago was his white-featured light coloured eyes.

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
3D Face Analysis wrote:He's good looking, but it has NOTHING to do with his facial masculinity.

Keep coping facial masculinity theorists.

He is good looking because of his high-set, forward-projecting cheekbones, which is obvious from the pictures Severe Aspie originally posted.

Take a look at his 3/4 view:

Image

Forward projecting upper part of the maxilla as well.

Just go ER admin, I'm fucking serious here.

Youre getting fucking old with this "He's good looking because of high-set, forward-projecting cheekbones". Textbook autism right there.


Dude, I fuckin told everyone long time ago how shit 3d is at facial analysis. He fuckin rated Animus higher then Brio, hes just an idiot.

Although I do happen to think idris is handsome. When I see him I immediately think masculine. He just looks robust and virile ya know.

I bet you his skull is pretty solid in terms of absolute size.

PCT is SHIT wrote:high pren t eye area, and tall lower third with wide face, then hes 6foot3 with deep voice and masculine frame and good muscle, and finally plays masculine roles.



This too. You've always known ur shit bro. I can't remember your old alt but I recognize ur knowledge and know EXACTLY who this is, lol..........actually, I just remembered ur alt.

PCT is SHIT wrote:high pren t eye area, and tall lower third with wide face, then hes 6foot3 with deep voice and masculine frame and good muscle, and finally plays masculine roles.



What are high pre t eyes?

FerventPsycho wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:high pren t eye area, and tall lower third with wide face, then hes 6foot3 with deep voice and masculine frame and good muscle, and finally plays masculine roles.



What are high pre t eyes?



look at my signature the difference in canthal tilt and upper half of eye exposure, and my alt was DOM2.1FWHRSLAYER

I will never forgive this negro for betraying Avon and fucking D'Angelo's bitch.
Maxfac HOPECEL
Slayer of my father's finances
Promoter of black culture
Non-autism haver
6 grand in my mouth
4 years since last vagina sighting
Graduate of IcedEarth Shitposting College
AAMES 4 LIFE IT'S A MOVEMENT
Image

He is ugly as sin, very average looking. The media keeps spoon feeding the public with memes suggesting he is attractive, and every TV personality, wanting to seem PC, jumps with joy and acts like he is attractive. It would be heresy to suggest otherwise.

Yet just take a look at him, he is f_cking grim, he looks like a guy I bought drugs from, he is average, rough, bulbous nose like an alcoholic. Maybe he is a looker by black standards. If he was not famous, and stood at the end of your street, 99% of people would call the cops. Mostly black and mixed race people think hes something, I guess they are into dark midnight skin with grey hairs.

But the media, everyone are told to say he is hot, their careers will end if they dont agree. Have you ever heard anyone say he is ugly? Its not because of the way he looks, its because he is black and ugly, people fear charges of racism if they don't say he is attractive.

He has a rough street accent, its hard to see how he can play bond. Americans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the British accent, although technically he has an inner city London accent. Imagine his face, but with an Oakland accent. Better suited to muggers, thugs etc.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 93 guests