Can anyone explain Idris Elbas Appeal?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

He has been voted the sexiest man alive multiple times by women.

Please dont cope with "status". Other Blacks celebs like Will Smith have a much higher S.
If he really was truly ugly like many other blacks, he wouldnt be voted "sexiest man alive". If you are truly ugly, no status will help to be considered a top tier man by women.

What is it with Idris Elba what differentiates him from other blacks?

his eyes are unsual, its the only thing i have seen so far.
Last edited by Severe Aspie on Sun May 31, 2015 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.



botox wrote:his white features


Naomie Campbell for example, also has white features despite beeing full black.
Its maybe because of white ancestry. I know that a lot of Black British People of Carribean Descant have some white ancestry.

Image



Dude is a jawcell, chincell, has no bonestructure.. But there is something unsual about his face. i just cant pinpoint it.

his eyes are somehow special. i think they are the most important factor of his appeal.
Image

Image

He's 6'3 with a deep voice and he's a leader. Commands authority.

Don't fucking analyse his face. It's got nothing to do with his his protruding lateral orbital rims or some stupid shit.

it has to do with his size and his role in the wire as a criminal mastermind



Yul Brynner wrote:He's 6'3 with a deep voice and he's a leader. Commands authority.

Don't fucking analyse his face. It's got nothing to do with his his protruding lateral orbital rims or some stupid shit.


but i can see he has protruding cheekbones on that one picture.

but still, many black guys do have protruding cheekbones, yet they arent considered as attractive..

it's just bullshit made by the media. Young women don't give a shit about this guy.
Image

Image

Image

Image

chadalicious wrote:it's just bullshit made by the media. Young women don't give a shit about this guy.

cope. dude is masculine and BBC is hot w/ a lot of raw sex appeal.

whatislife wrote:
chadalicious wrote:it's just bullshit made by the media. Young women don't give a shit about this guy.

cope. dude is masculine and BBC is hot w/ a lot of raw sex appeal.


stop with this cope bullshit everytime someone disagrees with you

you are the coping one, dude is average looking, just famous, he's old as fuck and someone wanted to publicize the sugar daddy looks.

Women want lachowskis

Severe Aspie wrote:
botox wrote:his white features


Naomie Campbell for example, also has white features despite beeing full black.
Its maybe because of white ancestry. I know that a lot of Black British People of Carribean Descant have some white ancestry.

Image


Naomi Campbell's paternal grandmother was Chinese.

He has a masculine face, ''you can't see it'' because your retard who doesn't understand aesthetics.

He has been voted the sexiest man alive multiple times by women.


polls like "people's magazine/cosmopolitan" and shit like that?

there is no openness or responsibility to the public in those polls... so magazines or websites can modify results as they wish.... depending on which studio will pay more money to promote their star.....

the dude is clearly ugly as fuck.... most women would be repelled by him...
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

ALPHAMOG wrote:
He has been voted the sexiest man alive multiple times by women.


polls like "people's magazine/cosmopolitan" and shit like that?

there is no openness or responsibility to the public in those polls... so magazines or websites can modify results as they wish.... depending on which studio will pay more money to promote their star.....


This. Cosmo is the biggest bogus ever, they just make shit up. Have you read their sex tips? LMFAO!

Tall, actor, black, status, plays alpha male roles. Mostly status.
Image
Image
Image

3D Face Analysis wrote:He's good looking, but it has NOTHING to do with his facial masculinity.

Keep coping facial masculinity theorists.

He is good looking because of his high-set, forward-projecting cheekbones, which is obvious from the pictures Severe Aspie originally posted.

Take a look at his 3/4 view:

Image

Forward projecting upper part of the maxilla as well.

Just go ER admin, I'm fucking serious here.

Youre getting fucking old with this "He's good looking because of high-set, forward-projecting cheekbones". Textbook autism right there.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.


u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

3D Face Analysis wrote:It's true. Most people nowadays have low, retruded cheekbones and poor maxillas due to poor oral posture. Nowadays it's rare to find a skull which isn't deformed in some way.


Why do you say "nowdays"? Do you have any evidence that people were better looking in the past on average?
Image

He is ugly admin is a coping bbc. He runs status game thats it

It's his reputation from being Stringer Bell in The Wire. Kind of like that baldie from The Shield who thinks he's a tough guy but is actually just a fat guy.
Image
Image

3D Face Analysis wrote:
botox wrote:He is ugly admin is a coping bbc. He runs status game thats it

Plus his cheekbones aren't low-set or retruded like 90% of the population.

He isn't ugly.

What about his retruded lateral orbital rims? they sure are retruded. Gross.

3D Face Analysis wrote:He's good looking, but it has NOTHING to do with his facial masculinity.

Keep coping facial masculinity theorists.

He is good looking because of his high-set, forward-projecting cheekbones, which is obvious from the pictures Severe Aspie originally posted.

Take a look at his 3/4 view:

Image

Forward projecting upper part of the maxilla as well.

Honestly this is getting old. There are so many Blacks with forward projecting cheekbones, I even know many, yet jthey arent considered attractive by Western Beauty Standards. The question was what sets Idris Elba apart? What does he have what Will Smith or 50 Cent doesn't have?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 103 guests