Being too muscular or too lean is unattractive

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

It sounds as if a twink body is the most attractive for women.

the problem with some of these lean bodies is that they are dehydrated. So it looks unhealthy.
Life is written in bone.

Would you just shut up you guys? Sergi Constance not being a 10? Give me a fucking brake. Women want A body of a good hunters B If you are REALLY muscular you might not be so good at hunting (too much muscle- not enough cardio abilites), but you have HUGE dominance on you. And being the leader in group of men fighting each other is again big plus. You mistake good looking for Im gonna fuck him too much. Just cause a girl find somebody pleasing to look at doesnt mean 100% coverage with "Im gonna sleep with him". It really doesnt

Maybe she isnt 10 in a beauty. But, she is for most people ten in how sexy she is.
Attachments
desítka.jpg
desítka.jpg (88.15 KiB) Viewed 3670 times

If a female doesn't see the following things on a male's body:

-Big board Shoulders

- V-taper back.

-Narrow hips.

-8 inch wrists.

Then your genetic trash and she simply won't be interested in what you have offer, body-wise. They also hate bloated manlet bodybuilders or skinny twinks who resemble little boys.

This is thread is pure coping.

I agree that being too low BF looking freakish and ugly, but I disagree with the notion that those lean skinny twink looking motherfuckers are more attractive. That line of thinking is pure coping. More mass is better until you become unproportional and look freakish like an IFBB pro.

As some have mentioned if a girl rates herself as attractive, she's more likely to find the muscular men attractive. Studies have shown women's self-perceived attractiveness influences their mate preferences. I guarantee the curvy, high-E girls who men find the most attractive on a primal level are going to be more attracted to the muscular men than the average or ugly girls with flat bodies. Pure coping ITT.

This forum wants to find every excuse not to lift. You don't need to cycle roids to looksmax and look good. Three times a week is enough to get you to 95% of your genetic limits. You'll never cheat your genes, but you can look really damn good.

PuaKiller wrote:This is thread is pure coping.

I agree that being too low BF looking freakish and ugly, but I disagree with the notion that those lean skinny twink looking motherfuckers are more attractive. That line of thinking is pure coping. More mass is better until you become unproportional and look freakish like an IFBB pro.

As some have mentioned if a girl rates herself as attractive, she's more likely to find the muscular men attractive. Studies have shown women's self-perceived attractiveness influences their mate preferences. I guarantee the curvy, high-E girls who men find the most attractive on a primal level are going to be more attracted to the muscular men than the average or ugly girls with flat bodies. Pure coping ITT.

This forum wants to find every excuse not to lift. You don't need to cycle roids to looksmax and look good. Three times a week is enough to get you to 95% of your genetic limits. You'll never cheat your genes, but you can look really damn good.

this, the most credible excuse is that its all frame and adding muscle to a shit frame wont make u DOM

I have heard from countless girls mouths they prefer the beefy bulked look, of course not fat. Beefy meaning you look big, you dont look like Zyzz or Jeff Seid. Thats more for gay appeal but thats just what i've heard from girls mouths.

0 beards and only 1 tattoo also.

Beards and tattoos are unattractive also

The rest of the post is interesting though about being "too lean"

Bale and Mcconaughey both provide good examples of how ugly a guy can look being either too thin or too chubby.

12 % being the target is an interesting figure. I'm pretty lean myself and I had a PS tell me that gaining weight (fat) would be my biggest improvement.
Last edited by driftwood on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PCT is SHIT wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:This is thread is pure coping.

this, the most credible excuse is that its all frame and adding muscle to a shit frame wont make u DOM

It's true that your frame size does determine how big you can become, but every guy who lifts ends up being BETTER LOOKING than their untrained selves and that's what matters; LOOKS maxing. Besides, if you have large muscles on a small frame, you can look a lot bigger and heavier than you actually are. Big muscles on a small frame look bigger than big muscles on a big frame. I think I end up looking 10-15lbs bigger than I actually am because of this.

BreakingBad wrote:I have heard from countless girls mouths they prefer the beefy bulked look, of course not fat. Beefy meaning you look big, you dont look like Zyzz or Jeff Seid. Thats more for gay appeal but thats just what i've heard from girls mouths.

exactly, high e hot chicks with high self perception want a DOM robust build like this, 6ft1 240pounds:

the problem with op's logic is that if you have a "paul walker" type of body, when you are wearing clothes your body just looks average. for people to be able to tell you have a good body underneath the clothes you actually need to be a little bit on the bigger side. unless you live in the beach and can go shirtless.

it's all about looking like you lift when you wear a tshirt. it's the only way gymcelling is gonna give you a little boost.

i agree with the 10-12% bf though, since it helps with that.. nattys who are shredded look flat as fuck.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:these fucking bitches are evil spouting about femininity looking good on men, some me actually fall for this trick and get PS to look more feminine, even tho the women know the guys they fuck arent feminine.

Thick lips, high cheekbones and hollow cheeks are commonly regarded as "feminine". When women say they prefer "feminine" faces they actually mean thick lips, high cheekbones and hollow cheeks.

Many men regard Jeremy Meeks to be "feminine" due to his thick lips, high cheekbones and hollow cheeks.

How the hell is high cheekbones and hollow cheeks feminine? High cheekbones makes your eyes look more like hunter eyes, and hollow cheekbones. lol how the f*** is that fem in any way. fem is fat chubby cheeks. are you saying this guy is more masculine than meeks because he has low cheekbones chubby cheeks and thin lips.

also about body, yeah too big and lean is nasty as fuck. youl look like a big bloated marshmellow encased in a 90 year old baseball catchers mitt for skin. Ideally you want to have bodyfat where your abs and adonis belt are visible, anything less than than that and your skin and face starts too look like a nasty dissected piece of dried linen. ideal musculature imo is enough muscle to look strong but not that much where it looks like you'd be slow in a race. something like Francisco Lachowski

ideal body Image

Lean enough too see all the muscles, not lean to the point where skin looks nasty. Enough muscle to look strong and dominant, yet not so much where he looks slow and bulky. Dude looks like he could be a alpha fighter and a sprinter
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice